Fallen Evolution
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Canceled...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Sat May 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Powrfulking wrote:
i would have to agree thiamor and flare about make video for FE to be admin but with more practice on you maps you just might have the chance and a big PLUS you can map better then ME ;P GOOD LUCK

I GIVE HIM 8/10

You map?

what did u think of my new drag maps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Sat May 01, 2010 9:55 pm

*bump* added a new video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 6:08 pm

..


Last edited by Demons on Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Rocco wrote:
Demons wrote:
canceled application

Praise you.

ok? why?


Last edited by Demons on Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ???)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
( Undead )
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 22
Location : New York

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Just because you make Videos Doesnt make you a Good Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 pm

( Undead ) wrote:
Just because you make Videos Doesnt make you a Good Admin

Lol Undead, I dont think i said I was an admin, or even a good admin. >.> Pls look over what you say before posting :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otakulove
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-07-25
Age : 26
Location : California, USA.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Demons wrote:
Dont want to be an admin anymore. Almost none of the admins replied, I pmed Otaku, and she said making videos is not a source of advertising... Pls explain that. Plus if Ele had any interest he would pm me or something. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Oh, and btw, admins... If your going to be on, it's not to be on and afk for long periods of time. And the video I made for FE is going to be my last one.

Neutral

So you quit trying for admin altogether just because I was already helping someone? I am only one person..

Though, to answer your question, I don't consider video making a reliable source of advertising because I have only met a few players that have heard about FE from YouTube. It's quite rare to find..

If you wanted to really become an advertising admin, you would be expected to go on EO-Main every day and advertise there for long periods of time. However, to be honest.. I don't think we require an advertising admin, because I already advertise for FE during the say with my auto-talker.

_________________
Name: Grace.
IGN: Otakulove.
Rank picture made by Stava.
Signature made by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Otakulove wrote:
Demons wrote:
Dont want to be an admin anymore. Almost none of the admins replied, I pmed Otaku, and she said making videos is not a source of advertising... Pls explain that. Plus if Ele had any interest he would pm me or something. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Oh, and btw, admins... If your going to be on, it's not to be on and afk for long periods of time. And the video I made for FE is going to be my last one.

Neutral

So you quit trying for admin altogether just because I was already helping someone? I am only one person..

Though, to answer your question, I don't consider video making a reliable source of advertising because I have only met a few players that have heard about FE from YouTube. It's quite rare to find..

If you wanted to really become an advertising admin, you would be expected to go on EO-Main every day and advertise there for long periods of time. However, to be honest.. I don't think we require an advertising admin, because I already advertise for FE during the say with my auto-talker.

i didnt quit the app because u ignored me. I quit the app because it was no use. Ppl started to say that my videos were for nothing (even though i spend hours on them) and my maps needed more skill. And really? WHat are the odds of Ele actually looking at my app...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PigDawg
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Demons wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Demons wrote:
Dont want to be an admin anymore. Almost none of the admins replied, I pmed Otaku, and she said making videos is not a source of advertising... Pls explain that. Plus if Ele had any interest he would pm me or something. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Oh, and btw, admins... If your going to be on, it's not to be on and afk for long periods of time. And the video I made for FE is going to be my last one.

Neutral

So you quit trying for admin altogether just because I was already helping someone? I am only one person..

Though, to answer your question, I don't consider video making a reliable source of advertising because I have only met a few players that have heard about FE from YouTube. It's quite rare to find..

If you wanted to really become an advertising admin, you would be expected to go on EO-Main every day and advertise there for long periods of time. However, to be honest.. I don't think we require an advertising admin, because I already advertise for FE during the say with my auto-talker.

i didnt quit the app because u ignored me. I quit the app because it was no use. Ppl started to say that my videos were for nothing (even though i spend hours on them) and my maps needed more skill. And really? WHat are the odds of Ele actually looking at my app...

Not huge odds, but otak looks at them, all the time. You need some Patience. How long has your app been up ? 1week? Yeah, you've waited SOOOO long *sarcasm?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 7:30 pm

PigDawg wrote:
Demons wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Demons wrote:
Dont want to be an admin anymore. Almost none of the admins replied, I pmed Otaku, and she said making videos is not a source of advertising... Pls explain that. Plus if Ele had any interest he would pm me or something. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. Oh, and btw, admins... If your going to be on, it's not to be on and afk for long periods of time. And the video I made for FE is going to be my last one.

Neutral

So you quit trying for admin altogether just because I was already helping someone? I am only one person..

Though, to answer your question, I don't consider video making a reliable source of advertising because I have only met a few players that have heard about FE from YouTube. It's quite rare to find..

If you wanted to really become an advertising admin, you would be expected to go on EO-Main every day and advertise there for long periods of time. However, to be honest.. I don't think we require an advertising admin, because I already advertise for FE during the say with my auto-talker.

i didnt quit the app because u ignored me. I quit the app because it was no use. Ppl started to say that my videos were for nothing (even though i spend hours on them) and my maps needed more skill. And really? WHat are the odds of Ele actually looking at my app...

Not huge odds, but otak looks at them, all the time. You need some Patience. How long has your app been up ? 1week? Yeah, you've waited SOOOO long *sarcasm?*

Lol, but really what are the odds? SO many ppl apply and like a few of them make it, Plus he demotes if he doesnt like something. Oh, and logg on cuz Scott said to stop advertising in eoserv xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thiamor
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 883
Join date : 2009-12-23

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 04, 2010 7:55 pm

You should keep your Application opened.

Try for the Mapping.

Because seriously, it's silly to me to try to become an Advertising Admin. Your skill would be showing videos. Admins are expected of so much more, and that wouldn't really cut it. Maps, that is another story, and would work out better than making the videos. They can get your name out, and maybe help you later on. But not trying to be an admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Thiamor wrote:
You should keep your Application opened.

Try for the Mapping.

Because seriously, it's silly to me to try to become an Advertising Admin. Your skill would be showing videos. Admins are expected of so much more, and that wouldn't really cut it. Maps, that is another story, and would work out better than making the videos. They can get your name out, and maybe help you later on. But not trying to be an admin.

kk thx, il keep for mapping, wont hurt for a try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 pm

*bump* added a possibble pikachu map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xray
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : Nowhere.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Fri May 07, 2010 4:30 am

Support beyond support What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Fri May 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Xray wrote:
Support beyond support What a Face

lol thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conkerguy
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2009-12-03
Age : 23
Location : Canada>Manitoba

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Sat May 08, 2010 10:19 am

Holycrap I Support Completly! lol i always see you helping new players too and and umm umm umm umm....??? xD your always so funny

i say i support on 9.9/10 lol

your mapping is improving alot now so you should become a mapper for FE
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/derconkerguy74
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Sat May 08, 2010 10:30 am

Conkerguy wrote:
Holycrap I Support Completly! lol i always see you helping new players too and and umm umm umm umm....??? xD your always so funny

i say i support on 9.9/10 lol

your mapping is improving alot now so you should become a mapper for FE

lol thx and i have to admit, im getting better at adding details to my maps and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm

*BUMP* added a beach resort? comment pls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«•Skull•»
The Fallen
The Fallen
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 23
Location : AUSTRALIA! ;)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Clothes (Female)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 12, 2010 2:44 am

The beach resort map is alright but the grass needs flowers or dirt patches or something. ;D Nice work though.

NOW COMMENT ON MY APP, LOOK HOW FAR IT GOT BUMPED DOWN IN A FEW DAYS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jroc
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 28
Location : Paintball feild

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 12, 2010 3:26 am

Looking good, seems every map you make gets better as you progress. You have my support Smile Only thing you need to work on is demsions detail and a tempt a buliding.


Edit: You Work has improved greatly


Last edited by Jroc on Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthjon
The Fallen
The Fallen
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 22
Location : St.treasea Point

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 12, 2010 3:35 am

i support :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Jroc wrote:
Looking good, seems every map you make gets better as you progress. You have my support Smile Only thing you need to work on is demsions detail and a tempt a buliding.

Thanks you noticed Very Happy and yea, il be mapping some maps with buildings in it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king freek
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 25
Location : Tucson

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Wed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Lol, I love your maps. And my comp can read jpeg btw XD

<SUPPORTEDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek
Steri
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-08-05

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Death Bringer Plate
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

PostSubject: XD   Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 am

i like your maps 10/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demons
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 659
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Non ya :)

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm

king freek wrote:
Lol, I love your maps. And my comp can read jpeg btw XD

<SUPPORTEDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>

lol aight, il be posting some new maps ASAP

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Canceled...   

Back to top Go down
 

Canceled...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Evolution :: Development :: Admin Application Forum (Sign Up)-