Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups

+7
Jimslipknot
Darthjon
Wolf
stewoX
Beowulf
( Undead )
ScottD
11 posters

Go down

Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups Empty Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups

Post  ScottD Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 am

Hi all.

Earlier today, we marked every account and character as inactive. You need to login each account you own and every character on those accounts in order to mark them as active. In the near future (2-3 weeks), we will be deleting the accounts and characters left as inactive. We will not restore your accounts or characters if you do not login. This will most likely become a routine procedure depending on the outcome. Be sure to remind your friends about this. Again, If you do not mark them as active, they will be deleted and they WILL not be restored.

On another note, we've been taking a backup of the database every 6 hours. This is being changed to every 3 hours in order to minimize rollbacks in the event of a glitch or bug occurring.

Good day,
Scott

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups Empty Re: Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups

Post  ( Undead ) Sun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

I cant get on fe my pc is being gay
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups Empty Re: Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups

Post  Beowulf Mon May 31, 2010 6:02 am

Beowulf got wiped too..
Beowulf
Beowulf
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  stewoX Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 am

This will make people very mad if i go on vaction or my computer crashes it will be wiped sounds like a load of bs to me? alot of people will complain imo eventually

stewoX
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Goodbye my characters.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthjon Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm

wow really
Darthjon
Darthjon
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 am

thst idiot if some lost pc becose its vroke u lost accs tht sucks my pc s broke for like 5 month and im lvl 1000 is idiot lost tht fucking acc for tht cmon dont do rules no1 wants no speed is somthng but delte accs becose u dont login and in 3 weeks put 3 month no 3 weeks like all games i liek fe and when i get nmy pc back ill play but no its broke and i acnt play

i hope this rlue dont work becose donmt have sence Sad
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 am

That would suck to lose a level 1000+. I'm level 100 but I've quit. 91 hours and only level 100.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottD Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 am

This was a one time thing to remove the excess of 10,000 accounts that weren't used. If you would of asked an admin, they would of put you on the list to restore.

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Can u put my main, Sniper to restore? I put like 1 year worth of playing into this game, playing this game through thick and thin.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 am

ScottD wrote:This was a one time thing to remove the excess of 10,000 accounts that weren't used. If you would of asked an admin, they would of put you on the list to restore.
idid tht
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottD Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

avatar wrote:Can u put my main, Sniper to restore? I put like 1 year worth of playing into this game, playing this game through thick and thin.

No. Grace said you won't get your character back.

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:21 am

ScottD wrote:
avatar wrote:Can u put my main, Sniper to restore? I put like 1 year worth of playing into this game, playing this game through thick and thin.

No. Grace said you won't get your character back.

why not? arent I a part of the community too? Is this racism or something Very Happy How come they get theirs back but not me. I even have screenies of everything.
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Inactive Account/Character Purge & Backups Empty Bad Idea

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 am

This is a bad idea, characters don't take up alot of space and your just going to cause more frustration.
Some people quit and come back a little while later, i really don't think they will want to start fresh again. If you decide to go through with this, alot of people that are gone over the SUMMER HOLIDAYS will come back to find thier precious account removed. Not everyone has 3G cards like i do, and it would really suck to lose my account, considering im going to be camping for 2-3 weeks.

EDIT: Btw, if this happens and mine gets erased, its just more work for ele because all my stuff is donation crap.
Reaper
Reaper
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 am

Reaper wrote:This is a bad idea, characters don't take up alot of space and your just going to cause more frustration.
Some people quit and come back a little while later, i really don't think they will want to start fresh again. If you decide to go through with this, alot of people that are gone over the SUMMER HOLIDAYS will come back to find thier precious account removed. Not everyone has 3G cards like i do, and it would really suck to lose my account, considering im going to be camping for 2-3 weeks.

EDIT: Btw, if this happens and mine gets erased, its just more work for ele because all my stuff is donation crap.

and some of my donation crap if from you Very Happy like 2-3 items Smile
Sniper
Sniper
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 am

Yea i gave u a few :p
If you weren't banned i would give you those 3 back :[
Reaper
Reaper
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  twisted5000 Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 am

me 2 iv been trying to get new version ext/ and i cant get on i havent been abe to fer a loung time and my char prob already deleated because the setup dident work fer me :{ its so unfair i was lvl 150 or around that ...... (knooker)

twisted5000
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down