Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: sissygirl admin app   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 pm

my name in game In Game Name:sissygirl

Name:my name is Mahala brake

my Age: i am 18 years old and my birthday is january 6

How many hours a day I spend on FE: Around 6 to 7 hours
About me: I like suit life on deck show on tv, i love art and FE . I love the music by bob marley and led zeplin i like to run around and meet new people and help them.I really like to play FE after i go home from school to see all the lovely people around the world.
Personality:I am a really good person to hang around with and i make people happy most of the time and i love meet new people people
What I'm applying for and why: Im applying for any position. I would say i would like to be an administrator so I can help people with situation's they need to find out i love to help people that is what i do for fun when i play. Also I would like to keep an eye out for any autors and or hackers and I will give reasonable punishments to those who break any of the rules. I will help out FE for any hacking, spamming and scamming and any other bad things. i will help out by punishing people for breaking FE rules. I will follow all the admin rules and obey all instructions im giving by fellow admins. P.S: im on my little brothers account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: sissygirl admin app   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm

dwayne1209 wrote:
my name in game In Game Name:sissygirl

Name:my name is Mahala brake

my Age: i am 18 years old and my birthday is january 6

How many hours a day I spend on FE: Around 6 to 7 hours
About me: I like suit life on deck show on tv, i love art and FE . I love the music by bob marley and led zeplin i like to run around and meet new people and help them.I really like to play FE after i go home from school to see all the lovely people around the world.
Personality:I am a really good person to hang around with and i make people happy most of the time and i love meet new people people
What I'm applying for and why: Im applying for any position. I would say i would like to be an administrator so I can help people with situation's they need to find out i love to help people that is what i do for fun when i play. Also I would like to keep an eye out for any autors and or hackers and I will give reasonable punishments to those who break any of the rules. I will help out FE for any hacking, spamming and scamming and any other bad things. i will help out by punishing people for breaking FE rules. I will follow all the admin rules and obey all instructions im giving by fellow admins. P.S: im on my little brothers account.

PS

Make your own account, please. We cannot tell for-sure if you're really who you say you are. You could just be spamming again. So to further help your own goal, make your own account, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

sissygirl admin app

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Evolution :: Development :: Admin Application Forum (Sign Up)-