Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredddddddd.

+2
Teapot
Michael
6 posters

Go down

Boredddddddd. Empty Boredddddddd.

Post  Michael Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 pm

In-Game Name:

Name: Michael Chidster

How many hours a day I spend on FE: Fluctuates anywhere from an hour or two to like 6+ (that makes me feel extra lame)

About me: Well, I am an upcoming senior, yay for class of 2011. As mentioned before my name is Michael Chidster and I am from Nashville, Tennessee. I am gay. Some of my hobbies include playing board games, partying, watching television. Wow, that makes me seem really boring. I promise I'm not though, haha!

Personality: I would say I am typically a happy person. I'm typically optimistic and always try to stay positive.

What I'm applying for and why: I'm applying to be a moderator because it would just be fun, and there are simply times in the day when some moderators clearly do not do their job. As for why I'm applying, I'm gonna be real honest and say, I'm really bored right now and I have nothing better to do. I really don't expect to be chosen to be a moderator but it's fun at least trying! Very Happy Anyways, as mentioned above some of the current moderators just simply repeat the mindless "take it off global" or "stop harassing please," and don't do anything more for fear of upsetting a player and that truly gets on my ever loving nerves. An admins job isn't to be nice and get along with everyone, it's to control the game's environment to make sure it's fair and balanced, kinda like FOX news but less idiot reporting. All in all, I think I'd make a good moderator because I believe that the game should be controlled by people whom aren't afraid to use a mute button every once in a while. Smile

Thanks Very Happy
Michael
Michael
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Boredddddddd. Empty Re: Boredddddddd.

Post  Teapot Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Short, and simple. I like it.
Definitely a fan of this, I've seen you talk on global and I do prefer someone who doesn't like everyone.
I support this.

Last edited by Teapot on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teapot
Teapot
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Michael wrote:In-Game Name:

Name: Michael Chidster

How many hours a day I spend on FE: Fluctuates anywhere from an hour or two to like 6+ (that makes me feel extra lame)

About me: Well, I am an upcoming senior, yay for class of 2011. As mentioned before my name is Michael Chidster and I am from Nashville, Tennessee. I am gay. Some of my hobbies include playing board games, partying, watching television. Wow, that makes me seem really boring. I promise I'm not though, haha!

Personality: I would say I am typically a happy person. I'm typically optimistic and always try to stay positive.

What I'm applying for and why: I'm applying to be a moderator because it would just be fun, and there are simply times in the day when some moderators clearly do not do their job. As for why I'm applying, I'm gonna be real honest and say, I'm really bored right now and I have nothing better to do. I really don't expect to be chosen to be a moderator but it's fun at least trying! Very Happy Anyways, as mentioned above some of the current moderators just simply repeat the mindless "take it off global" or "stop harassing please," and don't do anything more for fear of upsetting a player and that truly gets on my ever loving nerves. An admins job isn't to be nice and get along with everyone, it's to control the game's environment to make sure it's fair and balanced, kinda like FOX news but less idiot reporting. All in all, I think I'd make a good moderator because I believe that the game should be controlled by people whom aren't afraid to use a mute button every once in a while. Smile

Thanks Very Happy

Just as the title says....
BOREDDDDDDD.

JKJKJK.
i luv u !

I support, you're kool guy ;D
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

No in-game name?
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 am

Otakulove wrote:

No in-game name?

XDDD
His in game name is the same as forum name.

Michael.

I notice this, because he's actually a player on a lot of the time unlike the people lying in their applications. xD
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icey Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Organized, straight to the point. Good application. I support. Very Happy
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinriku Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Well, since you said you're just bored, it kinda makes it sound like you aren't serious. xD

But seriously, I support you. I agree that a lot of admins are afraid to take things past a warning (even when the punishment calls for more), and it needs to change. I especially like how you said being a moderator isn't about being friends with everyone. I agree 100%, and it helps most of the time if admins don't have a lot of friends when they're hired. :/ Helps prevent favoritism.
Kinriku
Kinriku
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content