Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR)

Go down

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) Empty MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR)

Post  Marlyboro Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 am

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) PowerArmor-1 POWER ARMOR first ever pixel blahhh

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) ReaperPlate REAPER PLATE mehhh :/

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) EzioPlate-2 EZIO PLATE Razz i rly like this one

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) LegendoftheWestoutfit-2 LEGEND OF THE WEST OUTFIT i updated this one Smile

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) RedemptionPlate-1 i dont really have a name for this one so ill call it....REDEMPTION ARMOR

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) BlueMoonArmor i call this one BLUE MOON ARMOR Razz just finished

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) NoName this one has no name i just kinda took random color on this one and started pixeling i like how it came out though Razz

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) FallenDragonArmor this one is my version of the female fallen armor i just thought maybe the girls could have a more "stylish" armor no offense to the artist who made the other one Smile not that this ones any better lol

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) VegetaCostume VEGETA COSTUME Razz

MY ART GALLERY(UPDATED ADDED AN ARMOR) BarbarianPlate NEW just finished BARBARIAN PLATE

Full sheets are available to all of these armors i just didnt want to upload them due to those thieves out there Razz

Also all of the armors are in order from first made to most resent i hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoyed making them(female armors are soon to come Smile)

MARLYBORO

Marlyboro
Marlyboro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down