Fallen Evolution
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Admin App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liljstro
Novice
Novice


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-27

PostSubject: Admin App.   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 am

Admin Application
~Game name pm me for~
-Daily Online
-Can be helluh chill at times but:!: ...
-Can be short-tempered
-Have actually worked with a few private server makings of mine(Nevuhh finished em too much work & not good at coding)
-Can draw pretty decent anime(If you need some new Monsters/Items/Pets/Etc.
-Gettin use to pixel drawing/animating it with different styles
-New to the pixel making but an old timing drawer cheers
-Oh n one last thing im not really a coder... No
-Also if you need some examples of my skills/drawing/animating/pixel drawing,admins plz send a private message of an example of art/pixel art you wanna see me make and i'll show you what i gots
P.s-When you request me for something i'll need some time to get the pictures right because gotta draw it out on paper first then find which way looks best when working on it with the laptop I got Suspect

~Liljstro~ +D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 am

I don't think you've been in the community long enough.
Also, give some samples of your pixel art on the application.
Another thing, give a time frame, not "Can be on daily".

_________________

Rep + / Thanks if I helped you.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail
Thiamor
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 883
Join date : 2009-12-23

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Ihasatail wrote:
I don't think you've been in the community long enough.
Also, give some samples of your pixel art on the application.
Another thing, give a time frame, not "Can be on daily".

I'm not WANTING to be rude, but you seriously need to stop jumping to conclusions that they are too new to FE. If you didn't see them, it doesn't mean that they are new. There are a lot of people who have not been seen much, or hardly at all by many of the players. That doesn't mean that they are new, or TOO new to be applying for an Administration Position.

A lot of people saw me on as an admin and didn't know I even played when I was even on every day for hours on end. They PMED me asking who I was, what I do and why I became an Admin and thought I had just joined and was friend's with Ele because of I was an Admin.

You need to ask how long they've been playing; you don't need to repeat the same thing about them being too new right away. Because you have not seen every player on this game on. There are a lot more players than there are active players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gitsie
Warrior
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-04-09
Location : Netherlands

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Dont need to argue at all at this admin app.
He starts the application with Game name pm me.
Guess thats not his name. If you make an app for a job
you put your name on it , people need to know who
you are to even vote on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ihasatail wrote:
I don't think you've been in the community long enough.
Also, give some samples of your pixel art on the application.
Another thing, give a time frame, not "Can be on daily".

I'm not WANTING to be rude, but you seriously need to stop jumping to conclusions that they are too new to FE. If you didn't see them, it doesn't mean that they are new. There are a lot of people who have not been seen much, or hardly at all by many of the players. That doesn't mean that they are new, or TOO new to be applying for an Administration Position.

A lot of people saw me on as an admin and didn't know I even played when I was even on every day for hours on end. They PMED me asking who I was, what I do and why I became an Admin and thought I had just joined and was friend's with Ele because of I was an Admin.

You need to ask how long they've been playing; you don't need to repeat the same thing about them being too new right away. Because you have not seen every player on this game on. There are a lot more players than there are active players.

Thanks, I guess I needed that.

But, I jumped to the conclusion because this is his first post on the forums.

_________________

Rep + / Thanks if I helped you.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail
Thiamor
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 883
Join date : 2009-12-23

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Ihasatail wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Ihasatail wrote:
I don't think you've been in the community long enough.
Also, give some samples of your pixel art on the application.
Another thing, give a time frame, not "Can be on daily".

I'm not WANTING to be rude, but you seriously need to stop jumping to conclusions that they are too new to FE. If you didn't see them, it doesn't mean that they are new. There are a lot of people who have not been seen much, or hardly at all by many of the players. That doesn't mean that they are new, or TOO new to be applying for an Administration Position.

A lot of people saw me on as an admin and didn't know I even played when I was even on every day for hours on end. They PMED me asking who I was, what I do and why I became an Admin and thought I had just joined and was friend's with Ele because of I was an Admin.

You need to ask how long they've been playing; you don't need to repeat the same thing about them being too new right away. Because you have not seen every player on this game on. There are a lot more players than there are active players.

Thanks, I guess I needed that.

But, I jumped to the conclusion because this is his first post on the forums.

The forum is basically indirectly based around the game. It hasn't much power in the game as it does in itself.

Most people on FE doesn't even know about the forums; nor are members even if they do know. They shouldn't be judged by posts on the forum, rather than being judged on how they act in-game.

Like that one person saying Ele and Otaku should make the Admin Forum having a post count restriction in order to post; that shouldn't be done. Not every good, main player is a member, and they shouldn't have to post a lot to be able to make an application, when they finally up-and-decide to create a Forum Account.

It's like saying all Admins should have to be a member on the forums, and post to be good at the job in-game, or to even be an admin. That hasn't a thing to do with how they act in the game.



Last edited by Thiamor on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I see what you mean.

_________________

Rep + / Thanks if I helped you.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail
cursedangel
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 21
Location : miami

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Gitsie wrote:
Dont need to argue at all at this admin app.
He starts the application with Game name pm me.
Guess thats not his name. If you make an app for a job
you put your name on it , people need to know who
you are to even vote on you.

lol git this is true and how are we going 2 pm u if we dont know ur name??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ihasatail
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 22
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm

I think he meant PM him on the forums for his in-game name.

_________________

Rep + / Thanks if I helped you.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/ihasatail
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admin App.   

Back to top Go down
 

Admin App.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Evolution :: Development :: Admin Application Forum (Sign Up)-