AuthorMessage
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 pm

HEY THERE GUYS!!!! My name is Cursedangel and im here to apply to be an admin on ur server (fallen evolution) i do have much experiance with this server as i startded in v.1 the times from when otaku,joshy,chaosdog were admins i remember all that umm here some more about me.

Name:Daniel
Loacation:united states
Average usage:10-12hrs a day

soo im here to apply as u know 2 be a mod for this server.Yes yes many of u may say im young 2 be an admin but wat many of u dont know i am mature for i age i am smart kid im cool,fun,loveable,and also when it comes 2 be striced im striced.I do have alot of experiance as i told u eairlyer.No i have not been an admin on any other servers.and i guess thats it for my app plz leave comments if u can.

Ur friend,cursedangel

P.S if i dont become an admin i will still love 2 contribute to the server in how ever way i can Smile

Last edited by cursed on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinriku
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I remember you, sir. I think if you really want to be an admin, you should improve your keyboard and grammar skills. It's hard to understand people that use so much 1337speak.

Edit: Although I have noticed you've greatly improved your grammar. I can understand most of it, now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Kinriku wrote:
I remember you, sir. I think if you really want to be an admin, you should improve your keyboard and grammar skills. It's hard to understand people that use so much 1337speak.

Edit: Although I have noticed you've greatly improved your grammar. I can understand most of it, now.

ty alot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Kinriku wrote:

Grammar shouldn't really matter much. If you can do your job, then who cares how they spell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Kinriku wrote:

Grammar shouldn't really matter much. If you can do your job, then who cares how they spell?

Grammar's not a MUST, it's a plus. If you can, you should at least try to use proper grammar in the content of your posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinriku
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Well, I think keyboard skills are somewhat important, at least. :/ It's a lot easier to read things that are typed out than to sit and translate "u r 2 kewl" to "you are too cool". But idk, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkrulerjoe
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 am

Age shouldnt be a problem because i think some of the admins now are 13 or so....so being 12 shouldnt be an issue. As for grammar like they said..as long as its readable you should be ok. And wow you've been playing since V1...i dont think theirs many ppl from that far back, that should be a plus. Im sure it would help if you list former servers you been admin on if there was some. I support this since theirs not to many ppl i know from Version 1. If me or my friend dont make it, i hope you do.

Also Cool signature...Teen gohan FTW XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:20 am

darkrulerjoe wrote:
Age shouldnt be a problem because i think some of the admins now are 13 or so....so being 12 shouldnt be an issue. As for grammar like they said..as long as its readable you should be ok. And wow you've been playing since V1...i dont think theirs many ppl from that far back, that should be a plus. Im sure it would help if you list former servers you been admin on if there was some. I support this since theirs not to many ppl i know from Version 1. If me or my friend dont make it, i hope you do.

Also Cool signature...Teen gohan FTW XD

Sounds to me like you're very confident that you'll make it :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkrulerjoe
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 am

Well isnt that what you want to be Lol...but no for really, im not all that confident. I was just saying that if me or my friend doesn't get admin then i hope he does. I know theres more ppl on this server that deserves admin over me. Like him, hes been playing for alot longer then i have. The way i ment was, i hope he gets admin but i also hope that i get admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 am

darkrulerjoe wrote:
Well isnt that what you want to be Lol...but no for really, im not all that confident. I was just saying that if me or my friend doesn't get admin then i hope he does. I know theres more ppl on this server that deserves admin over me. Like him, hes been playing for alot longer then i have. The way i ment was, i hope he gets admin but i also hope that i get admin.
when u said iv been playing sience v1 it doesnt matter about when u starded yes i may know a bit more then u about the server but the thing that matters the most is "u can do ur job"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinriku
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

After seeing you more on the forums, I have to say that I don't support, sorry. You're always calling people names and you seem very short-tempered. To become an admin someday, you might want to grow a little and gain some maturity. Good luck for the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Kinriku wrote:
After seeing you more on the forums, I have to say that I don't support, sorry. You're always calling people names and you seem very short-tempered. To become an admin someday, you might want to grow a little and gain some maturity. Good luck for the future.

ok i can understand i was very imature for wat happened when we were being attaked by bones-underground bots maybe u can give me another chance in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursedangels admin application   

Back to top Go down

Cursedangels admin application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Evolution :: Development :: Admin Application Forum (Sign Up)-