Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlins New Admin App

Go down

Merlins New Admin App Empty Merlins New Admin App

Post  Merlin Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm

In-Game Name: Merlin

Name: Jack Goodman

How many hours a day I spend on FE: 8 hours

About me: for starters i'm from the USA. I'am For the most part laid back and love to pixel and map, Big Time Gamer, Dislikes Power Trips.

Personality: I am nice, polite, and patient

What I'm applying for and why: Moderator, or Mapping, Reson Why, I know what is right and wrong and can see if someone is cheating or hacking. I have very good knowledge about this game and can help newcomers to the game. for the most part i just want to do more to help the game grow and be apart of the admin team. I have all so read all the rules and can follow them all to the T. I think if i got a shot as admin it would be a big chance for me to show what i can do and then some. I here by give my word that i not only wont let the team down in doing my job but i give my word to the players of FE as well that i will do my job to the T.. and to never let the power of being admin get to my head and to only use my admin powers when the time calls for it or the player/players is in the wrong and only if i am 100% sure they are..

Recent jobs on other servers: Rocken Eo as Mod: Time with 3 Months, Mystical Mist EO Mod/Mapper: time with 1 year,
Jade Empire Eo Mod/Mapper/Pixeler: Time with 1 year

Link To some Maps i have Done: Agan im mainly Looking to be mod but will map if needed. ill post shortly.
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?1umv1vdzliu

Merlin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down