Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story..

+2
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Otakulove
6 posters

Go down

Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story.. Empty Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story..

Post  Otakulove Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Firstly, I am not involved with Fallen Evolution anymore, since I was banished 2 weeks ago by Elevations and Important. However, I did not make Endless Story to "get back" at Elevations or any other FE staff members. I just wanted to continue playing an Endless Online private server, so I decided to make my own.

Secondly, I have nothing against Fallen Evolution, nor am I trying to destroy it. There is no "war" between Fallen Evolution and Endless Story. Elevations may have declared "war" on my server, but his "war" is one sided.

Lastly, my server, Endless Story, is not responsible, and never will be responsible, for Fallen Evolution being down. Please don't accuse me anymore.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story.. Empty Re: Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story..

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Otakulove wrote:Firstly, I am not involved with Fallen Evolution anymore, since I was banished 2 weeks ago by Elevations and Important. However, I did not make Endless Story to "get back" at Elevations or any other FE staff members. I just wanted to continue playing an Endless Online private server, so I decided to make my own.

Secondly, I have nothing against Fallen Evolution, nor am I trying to destroy it. There is no "war" between Fallen Evolution and Endless Story. Elevations may have declared "war" on my server, but his "war" is one sided.

Lastly, my server, Endless Story, is not responsible, and never will be responsible, for Fallen Evolution being down. Please don't accuse me anymore.

Chaos crashed FE.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story.. Empty Re: Reguarding Fallen Evolution and Endless Story..

Post  Otakulove Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 am

G-G-Gender wrote:
Chaos crashed FE.

I can't be held responsible for Chaosdog's actions.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Elevations Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am

You haven't been banished at all thats how you were able to post on these forums you told me and the staff you were leaving us alone yet I've heard from screens from Odinex you've been logging on alts on FE and this post just proves you haven't left the server alone You are responsible to keep your staff team from crashing other servers otherwise you aren't a good leader, and you should fire the person who doesn't listen and stop crashing FE or any other server they may or may not crash you can not say you are not responsible as a team then you can not say you even have a team, if Chaosdog is crashing servers that is also my responsibility therefor i am the one who manages the team and the game and when people come to my server if they hear Chaosdog is crashing servers it's not going to look good that i have him on my team because of what he does to servers meaning it is my responsibility.

This is like saying.. Oh look Chaosdog just murdered someone and where letting him stay at our server and you think the cops aren't going get you involved. the fact you know what he is done its your Responsibility TO DO THE RIGHT THING, Because as long as hes happily living at your server he can still go out on the streets and murder people, so you are responsible for that.

Chaosdog didn't murder anyone this is just an example of when people are doing Cyber-murdering in a matter of speaking, like when they DDOS servers which is hacking and illegal, if you crash Google you are going to jail and so are the team you are in associate with, otherwise you are guilty until proven non guilty and you are obviously guilty because you know he was crashing the server and didn't do anything about it, and your his leader, but this matter was resolved and now after you stealing admins he is back over here but you see this is not Lets share admin game otherwise when chaos attack a server outside of this box not eo story not fallen evolution you and me will be responsible, for he is working for "BOTH".

But some of this may be bullshit, but the point is when the cops look at the facts. You work on an eo server like mine you know how it works you know how to host one you know how to crash one? you know all of our staff members, Who's going to believe this bullshit? "i didn't do it chaosdog is fully responsible" Not them not anyone you are just as responsible, and you are GUILTY.

but it didn't go this far and the "CYBER POLICE" didn't get involved.

and 3rd but not least i never declared any type of war i did what was necessary and told my admins to stay away from you for you are stealing them and recruiting them and if its not to much to ask I'd advise you to stop asking my staff members for help you can find your own team you don't need to use mine or ask them for help. and it is not asking them because your there friend thats just an excuse and your server is just an excuse of you not leaving me or FE and staff team alone for there are other servers out there other than "so i decided to make my own".

And its also illegal to try and connect to a game or website when you have been banned by the owner if they don't want you around then doing that is illegal.

another real life example of this is you walking into somone's property when they ask you to leave and you don't they can call the police and once again you will be arrested, but probably not put in jail depending what you did. on there property or damaged it, once again i am not entirely sure but i believe this is good understandable (no swearing).

You may think the internet is just a computer it has no mean to YOU and what i have said is just a joke well its not because really it does if you can't look at your email, You can't browse the internet when you PAY for it, depending how long it was down and how many lives were at stake of not getting there bills payed by online banking would mean that person would have to pay the biggest fine you have ever seen and the person responsible for hacking it wouldn't be as funny as you think not that anyone is stupid enough to hack google but this is where it starts if your going to hack servers like this i would be prepared because you better have some good fucking IP masking (no swearing) and some good hacking software, For the future if you continue this bullshit.

No offense to Chaosdog or any other "HACKER" but this is the truth when you are getting hacked or your internet is not working or the favorite game you love, or your banking site is not working because some asshole hacked it. you will think the same.

And this is an official warning Grace/Otakulove if you come onto my forum or contact me again i will officially ban you and the next time you come on after you have been banned it will start to get serious.
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:48 am

ele loves me look at how many times he used my name in one post roflez Very Happy
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Xd
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathfreeze Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:58 pm

FE's gay as (no swearing) anyways, Ele just plays XBL all day and looks at (none of that here).
Deathfreeze
Deathfreeze
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Elevations wrote:You haven't been banished at all thats how you were able to post on these forums you told me and the staff you were leaving us alone yet I've heard from screens from Odinex you've been logging on alts on FE and this post just proves you haven't left the server alone You are responsible to keep your staff team from crashing other servers otherwise you aren't a good leader, and you should fire the person who doesn't listen and stop crashing FE or any other server they may or may not crash you can not say you are not responsible as a team then you can not say you even have a team, if Chaosdog is crashing servers that is also my responsibility therefor i am the one who manages the team and the game and when people come to my server if they hear Chaosdog is crashing servers it's not going to look good that i have him on my team because of what he does to servers meaning it is my responsibility.

This is like saying.. Oh look Chaosdog just murdered someone and where letting him stay at our server and you think the cops aren't going get you involved. the fact you know what he is done its your Responsibility TO DO THE RIGHT THING, Because as long as hes happily living at your server he can still go out on the streets and murder people, so you are responsible for that.

Chaosdog didn't murder anyone this is just an example of when people are doing Cyber-murdering in a matter of speaking, like when they DDOS servers which is hacking and illegal, if you crash Google you are going to jail and so are the team you are in associate with, otherwise you are guilty until proven non guilty and you are obviously guilty because you know he was crashing the server and didn't do anything about it, and your his leader, but this matter was resolved and now after you stealing admins he is back over here but you see this is not Lets share admin game otherwise when chaos attack a server outside of this box not eo story not fallen evolution you and me will be responsible, for he is working for "BOTH".

But some of this may be bullshit, but the point is when the cops look at the facts. You work on an eo server like mine you know how it works you know how to host one you know how to crash one? you know all of our staff members, Who's going to believe this bullshit? "i didn't do it chaosdog is fully responsible" Not them not anyone you are just as responsible, and you are GUILTY.

but it didn't go this far and the "CYBER POLICE" didn't get involved.

and 3rd but not least i never declared any type of war i did what was necessary and told my admins to stay away from you for you are stealing them and recruiting them and if its not to much to ask I'd advise you to stop asking my staff members for help you can find your own team you don't need to use mine or ask them for help. and it is not asking them because your there friend thats just an excuse and your server is just an excuse of you not leaving me or FE and staff team alone for there are other servers out there other than "so i decided to make my own".

And its also illegal to try and connect to a game or website when you have been banned by the owner if they don't want you around then doing that is illegal.

another real life example of this is you walking into somone's property when they ask you to leave and you don't they can call the police and once again you will be arrested, but probably not put in jail depending what you did. on there property or damaged it, once again i am not entirely sure but i believe this is good understandable (no swearing).

You may think the internet is just a computer it has no mean to YOU and what i have said is just a joke well its not because really it does if you can't look at your email, You can't browse the internet when you PAY for it, depending how long it was down and how many lives were at stake of not getting there bills payed by online banking would mean that person would have to pay the biggest fine you have ever seen and the person responsible for hacking it wouldn't be as funny as you think not that anyone is stupid enough to hack google but this is where it starts if your going to hack servers like this i would be prepared because you better have some good fucking IP masking (no swearing) and some good hacking software, For the future if you continue this bullshit.

No offense to Chaosdog or any other "HACKER" but this is the truth when you are getting hacked or your internet is not working or the favorite game you love, or your banking site is not working because some asshole hacked it. you will think the same.

And this is an official warning Grace/Otakulove if you come onto my forum or contact me again i will officially ban you and the next time you come on after you have been banned it will start to get serious.

That was a little tl;dr..

It doesn't matter if they are ex-admins of your server or not, all I am asking is that you leave me and my admins alone. I will do the same for you.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down