Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I hate tehbyte.

3 posters

Go down

This is why I hate tehbyte. Empty This is why I hate tehbyte.

Post  $horty Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Here is a beautiful screenshot. I'm called crazy okay but these are screenshots of some guy on Fallen-Evolution, having a stick up his ass and trying to pretend he doesnt play Tehbyte.

If your going to rage at me and say that someone could have the same name then gtfo. Not possible kay unless it was a popular name. Oh yes I did this because fallen has been disconnecting every 10-15 minutes or so. Apparently, people think a person from Tehbyte is trying to crash FE. So if this is the person, you've got a long future ahead buddy Smile

This is why I hate tehbyte. TEHBYTESUX1
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

This is why I hate tehbyte. Empty Re: This is why I hate tehbyte.

Post  $horty Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Darkxraiden wrote:well while the server is still crashing and im not there, how smart are you now? no im not coming back this is and insult and i wont stand for it, sure to you its losing 1 player big whoop huh? and by the way ive never been to Tehbite or what ever its called.

Please explain why your name is "DarkxRAIDEN" and the person from tehbyte is named "RAIDEN". Good description please because Raiden doesn't seem popular.

Also, please explain your absence at the time I and pubes discussed when we were going on Tehbyte and were going to rage in thin air? You certainly weren't on then because when I logged back on F-E you just showed up.

And how does that "RAIDEN" know of Fallen-Evolution, seeming as though you do know Fallen-Evolution. Stop the lies and just confess, it'll save plenty of time Smile
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Darkxraiden wrote:

another thing why were you 2 even going on that server to talk smack anyway you guys cant prove its them crashin the server \

LOL. We can't prove it's them huh? Ok.

1. They get jealous of our success
*That includes our players, admins, pixel artists AND mappers*

2. When I went on their shitty server, the only smack bang thing they could have was remade maps
*In which they did*

And I accuse Tehbyte because they probably want to get rid of FE so they can take our players. It's obvious they want our players. Double their players and they'll have about 100.

If my predictions of you crashing the server are wrong, you are right, I do owe you an apology, but not this instance.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 am

Well raiden is also from Mortal Kombat
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  $horty Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Darkxraiden wrote:wow i didnt think anyone would come to my defense i appreciate everyone that actually believes me and doesnt think im some common criminal, thanx big boss,playboy, Intense, and Ocelot (Ocelot= best bad guy ever). im glad you guys can see the truth and are not blinded just because she says my name aint popular, to her of course not, my name comes fom alot of diff games and sound diff on each. like the game for ps2 called Raiden, but me ive always settled for Darkxraiden cause i played nights of the old republic with that name =D woo starwars. so hopefully they will see the errors of their ways since theres no possible way i could be crashin the server, i want those people that accuse me of crashin the server to ask them selfs, why would i do it and keep logging back on when it came back up? think about it.

All i'd like to say is.. Then how the (f word) did that raiden know there was going to have players from FE, party crash Tehbyte.

I will be deleting this post after I get a reply.
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 am

Darkxraiden wrote:well while the server is still crashing and im not there, how smart are you now? no im not coming back this is and insult and i wont stand for it, sure to you its losing 1 player big whoop huh? and by the way ive never been to Tehbite or what ever its called.

So let me ge tis right...
You knew about the sever crashes yet you weren't online?????
That really dosen't make any sense to me. scratch
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum