Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors

+2
roefl
apollo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors Empty APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors

Post  apollo Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm

APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors Ojjtp2
WASTELANDER
APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors 1673vib
DARK ROBE
APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors 21ewxzt
MYTHMIC ARMOR
APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors 24o7vrn
LIGHT ROBE

PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors Empty Re: APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors

Post  roefl Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm

xD renkin is already back, and If any1 is good enough.. theres always a spot open.
Keept improving and you might sometime join FE team.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  apollo Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm

thanks guys im kinda an old player come back and i wasnt really going for adminship just really wanted some armor in game i know id have to make full sprite and yeh btut i woold like to be admin but not why i was pixeling wats position 1 or 2 Sad dnt think im a dum crap just new
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  apollo Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm

btw havnt done full sheet but i will produce it in sometime just done them
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:49 pm

apollo wrote:APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors Ojjtp2
WASTELANDER
DARK ROBE
MYTHMIC ARMOR
LIGHT ROBE

err two notes of constructive criticism.
1. i suggest shading with the contours and/or the shadows of the armour. for example, in your dark and light robes, it looks like you've created a gradient as a background, the light source being the top left hand corner, and somewhat carved the armour into it.
2. with the dress folds in the mythmic armour, you need to follow on the dress folds with shading, rather than just having black lines that kind of remind me of cracks in the armour, which i'm sure you weren't intending them to be.

that's just my opinion of things, but other than that, good work.
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  apollo Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 pm

wow gee thanks guys so much for defending me yer im open to some pointers trhanks lexie for the pointer on mytmic armor with the cracks i see that now Smile but yeh im not tryna be an admin that much idnt even play fe much i just enjoy pixeling and captain obvious does that make you feel good putting other people down this is why i quit eo so long ago because there were so many no life faggots like u and THANKYOU seraphic for sticking up for me and complimenting me and thanks sniper for similar reasons and thanks lexie
apollo
apollo
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Captain Obvious wrote:
apollo wrote:APOLLOS PIXELS! 4 armors Ojjtp2
WASTELANDER
DARK ROBE
MYTHMIC ARMOR
LIGHT ROBE

PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS

Woah where to begin?

The last 3 look like the same (no swearing) just modified a bit to cover your own ass for your lack of creativity. Wait a minute, the light and the dark armor ARE the same armor, just colored differently, nice originality.

You seem to be also lacking in the shading department, and by lacking, I mean you didn't even bother. And before you mention it, your little "gradient" thing you got going on that one red armor hardly substitutes for shading. Why is it super shaded on the groin plate, but not on the rest of it? Doesn't make any sense to me.

It's not hard to imagine why nobody has hired you as a pixel artist [I'll help you out and give you a hint why: it's because you're lacking in the "artist" department] Sure, anyone can (f word) around in paint and haphazardly slap some pixels together, but it takes actual artists to pixel for games [or faggot private servers xD].

tl;dr: You suck, give it up bro.

inb4 I'm b& for being too blunt.

I smell a troll.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 am

By telling him his artwork is (no swearing) there can be another ending, that he gives up without trying anything more (Like thinking it's not for him)
And I don't get your idea of insulting people work to make them work more. It seems stupid. I'd rather suggest them what to improve, and mostly tell them it's not so good but if they work more it'll get better.
Anyway, you seem to have a big ego. (Captain Obvious)
I didn't read most of stuff you said, I don't see no need for it, but from 1 post I've seen, I think you should keep your fingers away for some time Very Happy In other words Shutup.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 am

Seraphic wrote:Thank you Stava xD

Although Captain Obvious is a relatively good pixeler, his helping methods are somewhat... Different. Smile

Different and wrong. No
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am

Well Yea, Same here I Started pixeling not long ago.
And renkin and stava have always been helping me like improve this and that it really helped me.
If renkin or stava would have said like you cant do sh1t.
It fails this and that.
I personally would have quit being pixel artist well back then.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 am

But Apollo, Dont give up just yet.
you can always look at others peoples work and kinda study them, might help sometimes Wink
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:43 am

roefl wrote:But Apollo, Dont give up just yet.
you can always look at others peoples work and kinda study them, might help sometimes Wink

Hell yeah, and don't pay attention to random people bragging, specialy those that don't know (no swearing). Very Happy
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Captain Obvious wrote: Blablabla. Blablabla Look at my intellect Blabla I'm so smart Blabla I'm the greatest.. BlaBlaBla

1st. Shutup.
2nd. You aren't that great in pixel art either. You made like 3 items or something and got a high opinion about yourself, moron. And stuff you made, I like only the samurai hat thing, but it's already existing in EO. Before you start bullshitting you should check if you are in position to bullshit.
3rd. You are stupid, so please don't act smart, it's pointless. Twisted Evil
4th. Go fix your ego
5th. Your methods are stupid, so please get them away from here. I've told you already, you can also make him quit. And I never said anybody should say it's perfect, but I said you shouldn't say it's (no swearing) either. Instead saying how shitty you could have told him what to fix, but yeah you are too big of a idiot.
Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:56 am

Twisted Evil
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Stava wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote: Blablabla. Blablabla Look at my intellect Blabla I'm so smart Blabla I'm the greatest.. BlaBlaBla

1st. Shutup.

No.

Shutup

2nd. You aren't that great in pixel art either. You made like 3 items or something and got a high opinion about yourself, moron. And stuff you made, I like only the samurai hat thing, but it's already existing in EO. Before you
start bullshitting you should check if you are in position to bullshit.

What's with people on the internet and assuming (no swearing)? Is there something in the water around here? I've never made the claim that I'm some great pixel artist, nor do I have a high opinion of my pixel art, moron. I am in a position to bullshit, because I don't have to be able to draw to tell what looks like (no swearing) and what doesn't, moron. [from here on out I'm referring to you as a moron. xD]

If your artwork was good, you'd be able to give shitty comments. But it's not so you are making yourself look stupid, since you can't insult artwork that is on your level or even higher, if you do you are insulting yourself aswell (moron xD).

3rd. You are stupid, so please don't act smart, it's pointless. Twisted Evil

I'm hurt, that cut deep. ;-;!!! [moron xD]

I don't have to answer this (moron xD)

4th. Go fix your ego

No. [moron xD]

Yes. (moron xD)

5th. Your methods are stupid, so please get them away from here. I've told you already, you can also make him quit. And I never said anybody should say it's perfect, but I said you shouldn't say it's (no swearing) either. Instead saying how shitty you could have told him what to fix, but yeah you are too big of a idiot.
Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Sure. [moron xD]
You had nothing to say on this one (moron xD)

Also, if you payed attention to what I actually type, instead of reading 1 post and assuming you know what I've said based off that 1 post, you would know that I actually did supply some insight on how to improve his work. [but I guess you're too big of a moron to read what people have to say b4 arguing with them. xD] [moron xD!]

Hahaha I don't have to read your bullshit to notice that you are a moron. I read only a couple of your posts, and I've seen nothing worth reading. If you made some good point, it would be worth reading, I suggest you to do this next time. And I know you did supply some insight on how to improve his work but they were useless since you said it's (no swearing) and crap and junk and blabla before that, why would he even need to improve if his artwork is that much of a (no swearing), I mean like he'd probably give up when he 1st saw your comment thinking the pixel art isn't for him. Giving him suggestions after rude insulting his work isn't helping, if you are some what intelligent you should know this.(moron xD)

It's your move.

That was easy since you didn't answer a couple stuff. And at ones you did answer it was just a waste

Sleep
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 am

Captain Obvious wrote:Woah, someone is feeling original today, where did you get the idea for the "woah's??" I think I'll use that against my opponent in an attempt to epicly pwn him. ^____^

Stava wrote:
Shutup

Maybe if you keep repeating yourself, I'll eventually stop responding. [not likely, moron xD]

If your artwork was good, you'd be able to give shitty comments. But it's not so you are making yourself look stupid, since you can't insult artwork that is on your level or even higher, if you do you are insulting yourself aswell (moron xD).

This argument is flawed, therefore I don't need to give you a decent response. [moron. xD]

I'll give you this though, can you write music? And if not, you don't like particular bands amirite? OH MY FUCKING GOD. How can you hate on music that is superior to what you write? Your opinion is obviously invalid since you aren't as talented as that said artist.

You can dislike the art but can't say it's (no swearing) because you can't even write music, if you could that would allow you to insult other people work. If you still don't understand what I'm trying to explain to you, you are a idiot in true meaning of that word Smile

GG on your logic. ^__^ [moron xD]

I don't have to answer this (moron xD)

You didn't have to answer to anything I said. [moron xD]

Yes. (moron xD)

No. [what a moron amirite? xD]

You had nothing to say on this one (moron xD)

Yep, because it was just you ranting on about how you're right and I'm wrong. Essentially regurgitating what you've already said in about every other post. I don't have to give you an elaborate response to every single thing you say. [mostly because I didn't need to, moron xD]

Hahaha I don't have to read your bullshit to notice that you are a moron. I read only a couple of your posts, and I've seen nothing worth reading. If you made some good point, it would be worth reading, I suggest you to do this next time. And I know you did supply some insight on how to improve his work but they were useless since you said it's (no swearing) and crap and junk and blabla before that, why would he even need to improve if his artwork is that much of a (no swearing), I mean like he'd probably give up when he 1st saw your comment thinking the pixel art isn't for him. Giving him suggestions after rude insulting his work isn't helping, if you are some what intelligent you should know this.(moron xD)

This is obviously a ploy to get out of directly addressing me, dodging my statements and logic. You've actually managed to do this with most of your responses though, so I'm not very surprised you continued on with your trend. You obviously know that I'm far superior to you. Glad we settled that.

That was easy since you didn't answer a couple stuff. And at ones you did answer it was just a waste

See post(s) above on this. [I shouldn't assume you'll be able to find it though, since you don't bother to read what I type [moron xD]

Captain Obvious wrote:
I am right, my logic is flawless.

My might is strong and my power, unmatched, my will is unbreakable. The words that I let loose are that of 10,000 arrows soaring through the air, raining down on my enemies. You may think that you're one step ahead of me, but in reality, I'm already two steps ahead of you. You are just another victim of my ongoing slaughter. Embrace what I say, for it is the truth. I hear all, see all, and know all. Give in, admit that I'm right, you know I am. Stop protecting him -- he's not even protecting himself.

You are a idiot, get it right, your child-ish opinion about yourself isn't leading no where. You are living in a fantasy where you are someone. I'll be honest to you, you are nobody, go laydown back in the shadow of nothingness. Internet tough guy who talks bullshit and gets in arguements just to prove to himself that he is worth something, there are other ways around. Try being more mature and quit bullshitting, nobody likes you.

For all of you people out there that can't read more than 3 sentences without giving up, and resorting to raging them for typing (no swearing) they can't comprehend [like stava, the moron xD], I'll give you the too long; didn't read version.

tl:dr: Stava: "hay u stop pikin on teh apiloe persun adn pik on sum1 ur own siez, i ddnt bothur redn wut u sed, but am guna respn newayz xD"

This is weak.

Oh and Stava darling, don't play with fire, you'll get burnt. [moron. xD]

Ahhh blablablabla you think you are superior lolol

And also, you should grow up, stop living in your mind, get a life. I'm not proving myself anything, unlike you, I was just protecting Apollo, saying your method to make him work more was stupid and lacks intellect. You got this (no swearing) on yourself, and trust me if I wanted I'd blast you away, but I'm not even trying since I am not on that low level.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had some more important things to do instead arguing with e-tough children lolol.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 am

There's an ignore list.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 am

Qwerf wrote:There's an ignore list.

It's not about ignore No
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 am

Total control uh.
Let's see if that works out.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:17 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Stava wrote:You can dislike the art but can't say it's (no swearing) because you can't even write music, if you could that would allow you to insult other people work. If you still don't understand what I'm trying to explain to you, you are a idiot in true meaning of that word

To be honest, I don't think you even understand what the (f word) you were trying to say. Anyone can learn to play an instrument, and subsequently write music. I can play guitar and piano and write music. It's not good music, but I can still write music. I also happen to think some bands are total (no swearing), and should stop making music. They're better than me at writing music, but that doesn't change my opinion that I think they're (no swearing). gg. [moron xD]

Stava wrote:You are a idiot, get it right, your child-ish opinion about yourself isn't leading no where. You are living in a fantasy where you are someone. I'll be honest to you, you are nobody, go laydown back in the shadow of nothingness. Internet tough guy who talks bullshit and gets in arguements just to prove to himself that he is worth something, there are other ways around. Try being more mature and quit bullshitting, nobody likes you.

And now you're defaulting to the typical responses to "people like me" because you've ran out of things to say that hold any real merit. I have total control of you, and everyone else responding in this topic that apposes me, you respond to me the way I want you to by picking and choosing what I say. Come back with another "talk him down and call him childish xD" post to prove me right.

I've won, and you've lost, there's no point in addressing you any longer.

Thanks for playing though, it was a blast. [moron xD!]

inb4 you type more of your nonsense.

LOLOLOLOL have full control over me LOLOLOL you are funny boy. Very Happy
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 am

Captain Obvious wrote:Yes, dodge the validity of my statements by pointing out spelling errors. I apologize that I don't double check every single word I type.

Also thanks for pointing that out, I'm really not sure why I was putting an "a" on the front of it since oppose is short for opposition. My apologies, oh great spell checker!

Yea we know he's great Smile
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 am

Captain Obvious wrote:Oh silly Stava, I surely hope you're not laughing that much behind your monitor. But I guess with you being a moron and all, it's to be expected. If only you understood the grand scheme of things. If only you understood my flawless logic, my undeniable intellect, my motives. You're just a mere human though, I couldn't possibly expect you to understand the role you're actually playing. I'm sure you have some false understanding of this situation, but I assure you, it's contrary to the truth, and the truth is you're my puppet. You're all my puppets -- here for my amusement. You oppose me, you attempt to fight the good fight. You're all playing up the roles I expected you to, and I've handled it exquisitely. But please, make your case, and tell me how you're acting on your own, let me know how I haven't brought this reaction out of you.

I've made you aware of your strings, but you can't cut them. I control your movement, so go forth, and make your next move. I'll be waiting -- waiting to smite you down with my mighty god fist. [falcon punch]

[moron xD]

You are making yourself look lame, I'm starting to be sorry for you.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 am

Sniper wrote:HEY ALL OF YOU!! SHUT THE HELL UP!! ok thanks. Happy birthday Stava!!!

SUPAMAN DAT BETCH.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 am

nice work
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Captain Obvious wrote:
Seraphic wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:Are you blind?

How would I be blind.

Your ignorance astounds me.

I was going to make a post explaining everything that's happened here, but it's funnier when you guys still don't understand what the (f word) is going on.

In short though, I've won here, and there's nothing you can do to change that. I have one question though. Why have you stuck around here? Nearly everyone else has fled in horror of being cut down by my might. Just think, all you had to do is run, just jump out of the way. But you didn't. You took the path of being noble, doing the right thing. But in doing so, you've been steamrolled. When there's a truck coming at you, just jump out of the way. You can't take on the truck, it's going to win every single time, and in this case, I'm that truck, and you've just been ran over.

Hush (moron xD)
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content