Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 reasons that some players piss me off.

2 posters

Go down

5 reasons that some players piss me off. Empty 5 reasons that some players piss me off.

Post  .:Punk:. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 pm

1.) Compaining about the admins - Just ignore them and they wont give a 5hit about you, stop drawing attention to yourself by attempting to flame them.
2.) Insulting other players - While I believe that you have a right to, why bother? Its a video game. Unless you know the person personally, outside of the game, then shut the fu<k up about them.
3) Weak minded fools - People so stupid that when you prove them wrong time and time again, they cannot see that they are wrong and they continue arguing.
4) Two faced population - Players "talk" about the admins behind their backs when they arent looking, but to their face, they are generally suck ups who only want a hand out.
5.) Whores - "~Looking for a girfriend! Must be pretty!" [Im not even going to finish this one.]

Its a game, relax.

Last edited by Punk' on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
.:Punk:.
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Death Bringer Plate (Male) Death Bringer Plate (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

5 reasons that some players piss me off. Empty Re: 5 reasons that some players piss me off.

Post  JoshX Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

3 and 5, Lol!
Hell, all your points exist in main... no wonder most of the population left.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

5 reasons that some players piss me off. Empty Re: 5 reasons that some players piss me off.

Post  .:Punk:. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Holly =D wrote:
5.) Whores - "~Looking for a girfriend! Must be pretty!" [Im not even going to finish this one.]

I aint never heard anyone say that >_< and wernt you the one who was asking for internet sex over gld?
No.
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  .:Punk:. Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 pm

Im Anthony, only 15.
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down