Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please answer me Elevations

2 posters

Go down

Please answer me Elevations Empty Please answer me Elevations

Post  bromazz Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 am

Why have i been perminantly IP banned from FE???? please get back to me.....i havent Done anything wrong.

bromazz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Please answer me Elevations Empty Re: Please answer me Elevations

Post  bromazz Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 am

i saw ele on msn today and i tryed to speak to him but he wouldnt say anything (it sed he was busy so i thought he must not be there) But then he came on (Available status) o then i was asking him to unban me and telling him what has happend and he wouldnt say anything.... WHY WONT U SPEAK TO ME??? i need help because i have either been wrongly accused for sumthing or its an error because i havent been on FE for months and i downloaded the client yesterday and tryed to log on and it sed tht i was Perm IP banned..... Unban me my Ingame name is JOHNB..... Please ele answer me on here or on msn

I'm Bromaz on MSN, to let u know

bromazz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  bromazz Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am

thx for the help Tokyo but nothing has worked..... i need ele to unban me =/, Its annoying cuz i hzavent done anything wrong and if i have then please tell me wot i have done!

bromazz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 am

ok never even bother trying 2 talk 2 him on msn cuz all u do is say ele i need ur help and he says "ELE THERES NO ELE HERE ONLY IRON MAN" and then i say ok iron man i need ur hellp then he says "U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR IRON MAN?" and i say wat i need help with and i never get a reply so if u wana contact him u can only get him by his e-mail but dont expect a reply like 2 days after expect a reply 2years after
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down