Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY IMPORT.

4 posters

Go down

I'M BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY IMPORT. Empty I'M BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY IMPORT.

Post  Choco. Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:05 am

Cause I called Kinriku a noob >>
I call everyone noob k.
even Important
and you see,
he does ban me but
only for like 2 mins XD
Choco.
Choco.
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

I'M BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY IMPORT. Empty Re: I'M BANNED ONCE AGAIN BY IMPORT.

Post  Libby Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 am

Choco. wrote:Cause I called Kinriku a noob >>
I call everyone noob k.
even Important
and you see,
he does ban me but
only for like 2 mins XD
he just love you too much choco.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 pm

he's a fagget for banning me just now):<
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Libby wrote:he's a fagget for banning me just now):<

Dun wanna be too rude, but to Hell with it. I'm tired of seeing these "I gots bannededed for no reason!" threads poppiung up all over the damn place. It's FREAKING ANNOYING!

You all did something; and the moment that you come to that realization, the moment you'll not be a moron. Got it? I hope so.

I don't care about you, nor anyone else CRYING that they got banned. Boo-freaking-hoo! Big deal. You did something but are too up-tight/stuck-up, spoiled child who thinks they don't EVER deserve to be banned, no matter what they do, that you don't even think it's possible to be banned. Give it the Hell up. You're not special, you're not some cool, awesome and godly person, you don't have anything to do with the Server, the people or other players. Get over yourself, you're just a kid on a game. Nothing more, but probably something less. Much less (more than a lot). Except it.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Choco. Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 am

Thiamor wrote:

Dun wanna be too rude, but to Hell with it. I'm tired of seeing these "I gots bannededed for no reason!" threads poppiung up all over the damn place. It's FREAKING ANNOYING!

You all did something; and the moment that you come to that realization, the moment you'll not be a moron. Got it? I hope so.

I don't care about you, nor anyone else CRYING that they got banned. Boo-freaking-hoo! Big deal. You did something but are too up-tight/stuck-up, spoiled child who thinks they don't EVER deserve to be banned, no matter what they do, that you don't even think it's possible to be banned. Give it the Hell up. You're not special, you're not some cool, awesome and godly person, you don't have anything to do with the Server, the people or other players. Get over yourself, you're just a kid on a game. Nothing more, but probably something less. Much less (more than a lot). Except it.

you're a noob
Choco.
Choco.
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 am

Well, I though Import wasn't abusive.. But when you see all these reports.. Why don't people report some other admins except him? Like Roefl, Sunnburst, Kinriku, Lexie, even me? I punish a lot, but never get reported..
It would be really stupid to be on his side yet at least 40% of community is against ONLY him..
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 am

Pubes;] wrote:
Stava wrote:Well, I though Import wasn't abusive.. But when you see all these reports.. Why don't people report some other admins except him? Like Roefl, Sunnburst, Kinriku, Lexie, even me? I punish a lot, but never get reported..
It would be really stupid to be on his side yet at least 40% of community is against ONLY him..
Dude, I dump you now. JK xD.

Too late, you've been dumped 2 days ago dumbass. -.-
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 am

Pubes;] wrote:
Stava wrote:
Pubes;] wrote:
Stava wrote:Well, I though Import wasn't abusive.. But when you see all these reports.. Why don't people report some other admins except him? Like Roefl, Sunnburst, Kinriku, Lexie, even me? I punish a lot, but never get reported..
Dude, I dump you now. JK xD.

Too late, you've been dumped 2 days ago dumbass. -.-
Since when? lol.

To serious. I never dumped you Very Happy
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 am

Thiamor wrote:

Hey I realize you like to be a suck up.
We can help you get over this maddness!
If you feel angry because your mom won't by you a toy, WE UNDERSTAND. It's OKAY to be angry and aggressive.
BUT: Have you try to look on your mom side? She had probably spended most of her time crying in the room right after you spill full of s*** at her.
If you feel jealous of the guys next door because you don't have any friends WE UNDERSTAND.
BUT: Have you check your mirror today? Get up alright and learn how to shave your beard, put some gel on and it's all good. I bet your neighbor will be very happy to meet you if you are all Clean&Clear®️.
You feel depress and what to do is explode, WE UNDERSTAND.
We get how you feel even though you don't tell us anything and just want to stirr up a fight because you are mad.
It's okay to be mad. It's okay to be aggressive.
WE ALL UNDERSTAND.

Just simply send me a pm if you still have issues, I will help you.
Have a great day.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm

1. A suck up actually does just that. I for one am not, due to the fact that I also argue over what the Admins have done. I can see on both sides, from the players side and the Admins side.

It's just really annoying seeing the same reports and same topics in many forums by the same person. It's annoying. Instead of crying about how you get banned, why don't you do something about it? You're posting and I BET you the majority of this forum and game don't care that you got banned. So it's stupid to waste the time to make a topic when half, or even more than half on here cares more about what they do than what you do.

Actions speak louder than words, and in your case, your words are weak.

Also be a little bit more mature and don't stoop down to a child by bringing up my Mom, my life and what-not because you don't know me, so there isn't any reason for you to be bringing that stuff up. I'm 21 years old, with 3 jobs, one in which is a 4 hour long job at a store. I get 50 dollars a day (the days I work there) and I make web-sites for people, so it varies between 50-100 dollars a site. The other job is helping people in farms. Now, you're trying to make me SEEM like some immature child who lives ONLY by living on my parents and their money. Don't assume I'm some punk who knows not of what I'm speaking of; who's also some lazy, fat ass. I'm also working to become a professional writer. Now, before you bring anything again up, that is anything like what you had just said, think about this. Don't be a child. Grow up when you're speaking to someone.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Thiamor wrote:1. A suck up actually does just that. I for one am not, due to the fact that I also argue over what the Admins have done. I can see on both sides, from the players side and the Admins side.

It's just really annoying seeing the same reports and same topics in many forums by the same person. It's annoying. Instead of crying about how you get banned, why don't you do something about it? You're posting and I BET you the majority of this forum and game don't care that you got banned. So it's stupid to waste the time to make a topic when half, or even more than half on here cares more about what they do than what you do.

Actions speak louder than words, and in your case, your words are weak.

Also be a little bit more mature and don't stoop down to a child by bringing up my Mom, my life and what-not because you don't know me, so there isn't any reason for you to be bringing that stuff up. I'm 21 years old, with 3 jobs, one in which is a 4 hour long job at a store. I get 50 dollars a day (the days I work there) and I make web-sites for people, so it varies between 50-100 dollars a site. The other job is helping people in farms. Now, you're trying to make me SEEM like some immature child who lives ONLY by living on my parents and their money. Don't assume I'm some punk who knows not of what I'm speaking of; who's also some lazy, fat ass. I'm also working to become a professional writer. Now, before you bring anything again up, that is anything like what you had just said, think about this. Don't be a child. Grow up when you're speaking to someone.
I appreciates you sharing your future job and what a life you have.
It's a good step that you take!
Like I said, we understand.
IT'S OKAY to be angry!
But trying to put people down - even in cyber - is not a good behavior!
You won't be respected because you always states your opinion and you always think that it's right because that's what you think.
You need to stop to be a b**** and get going and enjoy your life!
Be excited! I want you to be happy with you life!

You can just reply it back like you just did if you want to share more issues of your life.
I will listen.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Here is a little bit of obvious information for you. My opinion is right because it's an opinion. It's what I think, so if I thought it was wrong, then I'd be contradicting myself and I cannot do that.

It's...well, more of a feeling than being right. Had to choose a better word.

I state my opinions to let others know my feelings towards subjects and actions. I cannot stop that because it's what I feel. It's not like I go around saying how WRONG someone is. I just state what I feel, like how I feels actions should have been done and such as that.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down