Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON...

+2
cursedangel
Blader
6 posters

Go down

TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON... Empty TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON...

Post  Blader Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

JAILED ME FOR 3 HOURS SO UNREASONBALE THE FUCKIN ASSHOLE
U know ill gladly accept that ive been jailed but for a reasonable amount of fuckin time NOT FUCKIN 3 HOURS
i seriously think ur a fuckin abuse of an admin
u dont know jack (no swearing) of wat reasonable is do u??? oh well
GRATZ U JUS MADE ME QUIT FE FOR NOW!!
Peace out People im out until im out Razz

Last edited by Blader on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON... Empty Re: TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON...

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 am

Shut up ok????
First of all
I got a bit carried away in doing the fuckin spawning OK!
second u didnt even bother to tell me to stop!!
third!!
ur a fckin asshole who give unreasonable amount of fckin punishment ?!
the (f word) 3 hours?? are u alright LOL @ U,how about u try spending that much time in jail, the (f word) spend that time
dude fuckin waste much???? LOL @ U if u wouldve banned me for 3 hours it wouldve been better like seriously
UR AN ASS!!
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON... Empty Re: TOKYO CAN U GO ONLINE NOW CAUSE IM SPENDING MY JAIL TIME AND NO ADMIN IS ON...

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 am

Important wrote:You were jailed for knowingly spawning in Bank/Pk.
You even "Lol'd" at it.

3 hours is a good lesson for you to learn not to do it again.

and wat the fucks wrong with loling at it??? wat an idiot much??
well anyway idc if u don let me out anytime soon but i wont be on until that happens so which means u jus lost me cause releasing me while im not on is not possible
Btw i also tried to talk very politely and nicely to u in the very start until u told me i was there for 3 hours then i asked u nicely if u can at least lower that time cause thats an exaggerated punishment oh well cyclops
If u wer a fuckin Judge u probably have sent every person on ur case to jail for either deathsentence or life time imprisonment cause thats how dumb of a Judge u are Very Happy
Also don try to perma ip ban me for these rages cause if that happens u will lose another player thats my brother Very Happy ok? but it seems like most admins don care for players anyway so i think u guys wont mind losing 1 more player the only admins that really know adminship are Qwerf Ele and Tokyo Smile dont worry i don plan on starting again
Too bad i really liked fallen evolution even became active on forums but guess wat

FUCK*THAT
FCKIN ASSHOLE Very Happy

Last edited by Blader on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 am

Poobes wrote:Blader, you know people who made topics failed so expect the same thing. Besides you know better to spawn. And laughing at a commanded that admins gave you, is pretty stupid. Admins are much higher than you, that's why they were chosen to have that position. Suck it up.

I didnt F-A-I-L (wat the fck when i type win it will change to win) in makin this topic cause it attracted un-Importants attention Very Happy
and shut the fuck* i don care abot ur opinions ok Very Happy
ugly (no swearing).... stay out of this all ur doing is posting on topics so u can increase the nmber of ur posts spammer
I can type lol all i want OK
I ALWAYS type lol i type it at least 5 times in 5 minutes so suck it RIGHT BACK AT U
if lol offensed u important i wonder if i had typed something lamer? cause being offensed by LOL is LAME ...
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ANYONE ELSE OFFENSED BY THE WORD

LOL?

tnx Razz
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:17 pm

BigBoss wrote:You knew you was doing wrong, you lol'd at doing wrong, so you deserve to be punished.
You don't deserve a warning if you know its against the rules. Its like robbing a bank, they can't arrest you and them say this is your first warning do it again your in trouble. This isn't as serious as robbing a bank, but you intently did wrong thats why you are jailed.

If I am missing anything its how terrible you type.
i probly agree he should be punished for his actions but for 3 HOURS thats just admin abuse maybe a good 1hour or so and i agreee with blader admins realy dont care about the players cuz every 5min all i see is so and so has bee perm banned by for example (stava) and realy thats stupid cuz i see u guys saying come on guys help us get more players go on main advertise and reealy all were doing is wasteing are time cuz all u do is perm bann like 10 people a day so realy ur stupid cuz like that ur loseing all of ur players if there doing something wrong give them a lil 30min-1hour banned not a prem banned for life time thats just fucking retarded
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm

BTW im not a kid anymore Razz

@cursed angel
EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN MAN I MEAN OK PUNISH ME BUT NOT FUCKIN UNREASONABLE AMOUNT THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY FROM THE START IM NOT ANGRY ABOUT BEING JAILED IM ANGRY CAUSE ITS AN EXAGGERATED AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE TO SPEND THERE
I know that ive done sumthing wrong but the but how many people did i spawn??? freakin 3-4?and sumone was killing them with me i dont see that guy being jailed????????
Thnx at least someones getting the point unlike dumb judges like UN-important
Thank u very much cause cursed angel is a person who can UNDERSTAND seriously
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Blader wrote:BTW im not a kid anymore Razz

@cursed angel
EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN MAN I MEAN OK PUNISH ME BUT NOT FUCKIN UNREASONABLE AMOUNT THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY FROM THE START IM NOT ANGRY ABOUT BEING JAILED IM ANGRY CAUSE ITS AN EXAGGERATED AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE TO SPEND THERE
I know that ive done sumthing wrong but the but how many people did i spawn??? freakin 3-4?and sumone was killing them with me i dont see that guy being jailed????????
Thnx at least someones getting the point unlike dumb judges like UN-important
Thank u very much cause cursed angel is a person who can UNDERSTAND seriously
np man im just trying 2 stand up for people who are right
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm

POINT WELL MADE FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD albino
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Didnt i jus say i don care about ur opinions looks like someone else cant "GET OVER" it either Very Happy
So shoosh u still dont understand i consider all ur posts a spam i don even know why i answer to ur "SPAMS"
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm

OK lets do a FLASHBACK

*spawning*
*jailed* by important
Blader: Wooot
Blader: i know i spawned them thats why u jailed me
Blader: how long am i gonna be here for??
Important: 3hours
Blader: lol
Blader: man cmon lower it down at least
Importan: nope thats jus right for u
Blader: wtf
*logs off*
*rages on forums*
*Important is a fuckin asshole Very Happy*

OK NOW LETS DO AN IDEAL FLSHBACK

*spawning*
*jailed* by important
Blader: Wooot
Blader: i know i spawned them thats why u jailed me
Blader: how long am i gonna be here for??
Important: only 1 hour Very Happy
Blader: ok ill jus shut up and wait
*shuts up and wait*
*everybody happy*
*aw man important is so cool he knows how to punish people right Very Happy*

GET WAT I MEAN NOW SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Sniper wrote:
Poobes wrote:@Sniper: Yeah, I don't behave infront of them and guess what they don't care.
well wouldnt that be a favorism? they dont care about you, but jail other people?
Or they cant just see past ur flashin boobies.

@Blader: Yeah, I spam got a problem? Besides it wasn't like you were perm banned. So, build a bridge and get over it.

LOL
shes 19??? shes even older than me im only 18 Razz
i wonder wat she looks like probably curly? dont u think cause my pubes are curly
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan :] Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Poobes wrote:@Sniper: Yeah, I don't behave infront of them and guess what they don't care.

@Blader: Yeah, I spam got a problem? Besides it wasn't like you were perm banned. So, build a bridge and get over it.
HAHAHA and now i see why i never talk to you...ur a little (no swearing) lmao thats called favortism and admins CAN NOT do that and also on top of that i dont think its fair that some people just because you know an admin and talk to them outside of eo like msn ect. its not fair that they treat other players like you better than they would treat anyone player cuz if u forgot last time i checked u cant ban me or jail me or even hide or spawn items ur not an admin and u should be treated like everyone else
Bryan :]
Bryan :]
Legendary

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Admins base their judgment on what they feel is right. It doesn't matter if it's 1 hour, to 24 hours or longer. It's up to them. Not you, not any other player. Only the admin. They're made Admins for specific reasons, and Important is one for a reason.

You can like it or hate it, that right is truly yours, but it won't make any difference in the long run. 3 hours is time well spent off the computer, doing something constructive to pass the time. I, for one, draw, listen to music, watch some Anime, and cook a little bit for the later night. Also write on my story. (MANGA IN THE WORKS Very Happy) Ha.

Making threads about the subject, and constantly cursing Important and all who don't agree with you isn't the correct way to go, and will most likely get you in jail again because they know how you act now, when you get into trouble.

Spawning is a bad thing, which deserves a longer punishment than just an hour. Take it or leave it, because you're gonna be stuck in there.

You don't have to care, or like my opinion, but I will say my opinion EVERY-TIME. You not caring doesn't make US not decide to say it.

- "I don't care about your opinion!"

"Oh? Go play in traffic.."

And the cycle continues.... (Lather, Rinse, and Repeat)
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm

@Thiamor
Hi yes...

SHUT THE FUCK* UP?!
wat a lame cunt* you are...ur so lame watever u also have a low sense of justice as Un-important but oh well opinions are jus opinions but there are some that shouldnt be said cause its so lame like urs Very Happy
stick *this* albino up where sun dont shine Razz
and shoosh at u too
And lets say the admin feels its right to perma ban u jus for saying hi???? THE FUCKS THAT ASHOLE???

wat the difference does it fuckin make anyway if they know how i will react whenevr i get in trouble DUDE TRY TO STAY IN TOPIC THAT WAS OUT OF TOPIC LAME ONE *tsk* *tsk*

Thats the whole point it wouldve been better if i was banned for 3 hours so i can actualy spend time off here since it still goes even if im not on at all but the problem was i had to spend time in game and waste time???? the FUCK*?U JUS DON GET T SO .....ummmm

LOOK BACK TO TOP Very Happy and read the words n the big letters Very Happy
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

and to anyone else who jus doesnt get the point im trying to make here
JUS SHUT THE FUCK* UP AND KEEP THAT THOUGHT TO URSELF OR U WiLL FIND ME RAGING AT U ASWELL
IF U DO GET MY POINT THANK U Because ur only one of the few
It seems that important is not reading this thread anymore but incase you do:

HI IMPORTANT FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL NOT CURSE AT U IN THIS THREAD I JUS WANNA ASK U NICELY NOW
SERIOUSLY I DONT THINK THAT U JAILING ME FOR 3 HOURS IS FAIR AND I BET IF U DO THAT TO ANYONE ELSE THEY WOULD FEEL THE SAME, I KNOW WAT IVE DONE BUT I ONLY DID IT CAUSE GOT CARRIED AWAY OK??? THERE WAS A PERSON B4 ME KILLING PEOPLE OFF ALREADY I JUS JOINED HIM FOR ABOUT 3-4 KILLS
I SHOULD BE PUNISHED I KNOW THAT BUT THE PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE EQUAL TO MY ACTIONS I WAS EXPECTING AN HOUR WORTH OF JAIL BUT THEN U MADE IT 3
IF U WER OFFENDED BECAUSE I SAID LOL, THATS JUS ME I ALWAYS TYPE LOL OK?? IT EVEN BECOMES USED TO MUCH THAT IT LOST ITS MEANING FOR ME "CLICHED"....
AND EVEN IF I SPEND THAT 3 HOURS HOW WOULD U KNOW IF IM LYING OR NOT WHEN I SAY IVE SPENT IT??? THAT MEANS U GOTTA STAY WITH ME THERE AND WATCH ME
IF U DO THAT WITH ME THEN ID BE GLADLY DOING THAT 3HOURS WITH NO HESITATION AND NO MORE RAGES Very Happy

FINISHED PLEASE NO MORE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC FOR IM PUTTING AN END TO IT...
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Tokyo that was very simple I dont wanna rage at u either basically im finished of it (but if i wasnt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ??)

All happy again Very Happy I made this topic cause i felt like raging thats all Wink Wink

Ill be doing that stupid unjust unfair unreasonable punishment then then i might spawn kill once again jus to get jailed again and rage on the forums once more Very Happy no that would be idiotic
IMA GO ONLINE NOW AND SPEND 2hours and 50minues more of jail time I will be pming u tokyo OK Very Happy

Last edited by Blader on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blader Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 pm

You will aw tnx Smile
Blader
Blader
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 pm

*cough* theres a way to get out of jail *cough*
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 am

roefl wrote:*cough* theres a way to get out of jail *cough*

You can't die in jail anymore. The crows turned into unattackable npcs.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down