Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide

5 posters

Go down

Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide Empty Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 am

I logged on today to find that someone was on $hide dropping 1000000 stacks of items and the moment they saw me i was IP banned it's obviously a former admins alt [Maybe Devil on his acess 5 alt Essentials]
There needs to be a rollback
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide Empty Re: Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 am

hevan wrote:Yeah deffinetly needs a rollback of a hour or so.

Did you see who banned me there should have been an announcement message unless he did it silently.
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide Empty Re: Sticky:Admin ruining the server dropping and banning on hide

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 am

Sniper don't say it was luke theres tons of other admins
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:46 am

An hour before it happened, to rollback to would be awesome. Not a week worth or longer. You can't punish everyone who works hard, by rolling back and having it all gone. An hour or two seems about right to me
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:49 am

Thiamor wrote:An hour before it happened, to rollback to would be awesome. Not a week worth or longer. You can't punish everyone who works hard, by rolling back and having it all gone. An hour or two seems about right to me

Of course Elevations wouldn't rollback that long it will be an hour before the drops etc etc i already have the time it needs to be rolledback to.
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 am

Right-on.

I was pretty sure it wouldn't be that long, anyway, but had to state an opinion because you never know what can happen between now and then to make the severity of this case much worse.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:00 am

Sniper wrote:
Import wrote:Sniper don't say it was luke theres tons of other admins

it was luke u faggot, dont defend that thebyte fag.

Do you have any proof it was luke and watch your mouth kid idc if he's from tehbyte or not
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 am

I came on to see I lost my Spells, Items, and levels.

Every damn time I decide to come back to this server, I'm screwed over by Ele. Why is it that you all who is causing this madness, has to do it to effect EVERYONE? I'm done. I can't just keep coming back and being reset, level decreased, and item lost. We work hard, and you show what for it? A roll back that effects everyone? Oh, and you said we can work hard for it again? Do you even play your own damn server? You own it. You can spawn what you want, level who who deem necessary, and get any item and spell and such that you want.

It's not as 'simple' as you think. You think you have it tough, Ele? Think again. The players play the server, and then are rolled back, merged, or deleted because of some jackass. You could have just rolled back to before Import saw what he did and then fixed around, talked around, done some damn SMART investigations, so to speak, trying to find out who did what and why. But nope. You punish the people who are your server.

You're showing your age, Ele. Showing why it is that kids don't deserve to run servers, run games, or be in-charge of mainly anything.

I worked hard, sitting for hours in a few spots, gaining Gold, items and levels...and you come along, and with one swoop, take that all away from me. It took me days to get to 57. I was trying and trying and trying to get it so I can use my Cluster. Why do you act like some child? Why can you not just act like an adult, and fix things like they SHOULD have been fixed, instead of a rollback that was too far back?

If you cannot do that, give up this charade and stop trying to run a server in which you're starting to fa-il *DAMN....thing wouldn't let me say the whole word* on. I started to see a change, and started to like it, but you had to burst that bubble by showing me what I saw back when I used to play.

I thank-you, you 16 year old.

I cannot believe I even came back.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 am

Thiamor wrote:I came on to see I lost my Spells, Items, and levels.

Every damn time I decide to come back to this server, I'm screwed over by Ele. Why is it that you all who is causing this madness, has to do it to effect EVERYONE? I'm done. I can't just keep coming back and being reset, level decreased, and item lost. We work hard, and you show what for it? A roll back that effects everyone? Oh, and you said we can work hard for it again? Do you even play your own damn server? You own it. You can spawn what you want, level who who deem necessary, and get any item and spell and such that you want.

It's not as 'simple' as you think. You think you have it tough, Ele? Think again. The players play the server, and then are rolled back, merged, or deleted because of some jackass. You could have just rolled back to before Import saw what he did and then fixed around, talked around, done some damn SMART investigations, so to speak, trying to find out who did what and why. But nope. You punish the people who are your server.

You're showing your age, Ele. Showing why it is that kids don't deserve to run servers, run games, or be in-charge of mainly anything.

I worked hard, sitting for hours in a few spots, gaining Gold, items and levels...and you come along, and with one swoop, take that all away from me. It took me days to get to 57. I was trying and trying and trying to get it so I can use my Cluster. Why do you act like some child? Why can you not just act like an adult, and fix things like they SHOULD have been fixed, instead of a rollback that was too far back?

If you cannot do that, give up this charade and stop trying to run a server in which you're starting to fa-il *DAMN....thing wouldn't let me say the whole word* on. I started to see a change, and started to like it, but you had to burst that bubble by showing me what I saw back when I used to play.

Yeah... stop bawwing its only gonna be an a few mins before the drops started i dont even feel like reading your entire complaint deal with it k.
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:19 am

Oh yeah btw i may be 16 but i'm obviously a little more mature than you.
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 am

hevan wrote:

Smoke a blunt, do something and just calm down. I got screwed for TONS of (no swearing), I got mad but I am over it cause the fact is, it is just a game.

Exactly lol just chill out your levels are gonna be given back afterwards just type #save 1 so it saves for sure
And your items will be given to you if they were lost
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 am

You know how many times I've lost on this server? 4 or 5 times.

I won't be given anything back, for being a dedicated player on the server. It's not possible, I know, but how come it goes to being screwed over? I have been screwed over 4 or 5 times. I don't ask for anything. No items. I work hard. But when I finally get what I want (the levels) and become happy, it is ruined by some stupid ass player or admin who's being a douche.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 am

hevan wrote:
Thiamor wrote:You know how many times I've lost on this server? 4 or 5 times.

I won't be given anything back, for being a dedicated player on the server. It's not possible, I know, but how come it goes to being screwed over? I have been screwed over 4 or 5 times. I don't ask for anything. No items. I work hard. But when I finally get what I want (the levels) and become happy, it is ruined by some stupid ass player or admin who's being a douche.

(no swearing) happens, don't mean to be mean but that's just the facts.

And #save 1 doesn't replace your items.

I'm gonna give his items back and he types #save 1 afterwards to ensure his data is saved
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 am

hevan wrote:
Import wrote:
hevan wrote:
Thiamor wrote:You know how many times I've lost on this server? 4 or 5 times.

(no swearing) happens, don't mean to be mean but that's just the facts.

And #save 1 doesn't replace your items.

I'm gonna give his items back and he types #save 1 afterwards to ensure his data is saved

Ah well lucky him, back to sittin at arena for me.

Lmao doing bets against Beerpong?
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 am

hevan wrote:Heh he tried 1 day and failed never came back since. 1v1 anyone?!?! Twisted Evil

I am Beerpong lol,ill bet you when i'm Un-banned
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:12 am

hevan wrote:
Import wrote:
hevan wrote:Heh he tried 1 day and failed never came back since. 1v1 anyone?!?! Twisted Evil

I am Beerpong lol,ill bet you when i'm Un-banned

ORLLY?! Your on good sir.

ALRIGHT THEN
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Rykleos Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 am

Guys, if it was only that simple.

Ele can only rollback to the last time where he saved game data. That could be very well a few days. He can't just "choose" a time to rollback to.

Sorry to crush your hopes.

~Rykleos
Rykleos
Rykleos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:57 pm

ok there was a rollback nice job i lost my lvl 118 and whent back down 2 a lvl 109 this is bs ty so much u guys for saying there should be a rollback ad by the way it was luke
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Cursed, it WAS going to HAPPEN anyway. No matter what, because of what was done.

It was inevitable.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Import dönt play the nice admin ave herd wat you ave been doing perm bannin left right n center and this coulda been avoided i warned ele and this wat would appen and its his fault for not listionin to me
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Import Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:50 pm

chaosdog wrote:Import dönt play the nice admin ave herd wat you ave been doing perm bannin left right n center and this coulda been avoided i warned ele and this wat would appen and its his fault for not listionin to me

Haha not really and last time i heard.. you were the one using their Botnet to get an admin position so how about you don't talk k.
Import
Import
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosdog Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:05 pm

il talk all i want kid =]
chaosdog
chaosdog
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down