Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a few things I'd like to ask the community

3 posters

Go down

Just a few things I'd like to ask the community Empty Just a few things I'd like to ask the community

Post  Fake Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 am

The first this is sort of selfish, there is an old player, her use was Outofcontrol.
Anybody know where to find her?
The second, is what the (f word) has happend to FE? Everyone has become either a stupid little c.u.n.t or a stupid little greedy f.a.g.g.o.t who doesn't care at all about the community. this (no swearing) NEEDS to change.
The last question was rhetorical
My last question, who wants some f.u.c.k.i.n.g change?

Fake
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Just a few things I'd like to ask the community Empty Re: Just a few things I'd like to ask the community

Post  therealkevota Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am

Sniper wrote:
Fake wrote:The first this is sort of selfish, there is an old player, her use was Outofcontrol.
The second, is what the (f word) has happend to FE? Everyone has become either a stupid little c.u.n.t or a stupid little greedy f.a.g.g.o.t who doesn't care at all about the community. this (no swearing) NEEDS to change.

airhead is outof control

and for second who the hell are you?
the name fake ......reminds me of FATE silent
therealkevota
therealkevota
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Just a few things I'd like to ask the community Empty Re: Just a few things I'd like to ask the community

Post  therealkevota Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:35 am

Fake wrote:The first this is sort of selfish, there is an old player, her use was Outofcontrol.
and BTW none gonna reply u ....untill you tell your character name in fe you coward.if u are right then why are u making a new new acc on forum and ask communtiy??? Evil or Very Mad No
therealkevota
therealkevota
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

therealkevota wrote:
and BTW none gonna reply u ....untill you tell your character name in fe you coward.if u are right then why are u making a new new acc on forum and ask communtiy??? Evil or Very Mad No

His name on FE is fake.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down