Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADMINS ABUSSING POWER ONCE AGAIN

+2
therealkevota
Thiamor
6 posters

Go down

ADMINS ABUSSING POWER ONCE AGAIN Empty Re: ADMINS ABUSSING POWER ONCE AGAIN

Post  Thiamor Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

shippohamster wrote:Ive been I think permently banned or banned for 255 mins for simple complaning about the role back which did take away my penguin egg, batmaso egg, and gutair. I said something about a admin and got jailed ASAP, then pm my friend about it cause i was even more pissed then i was banned for 255 mins which i believe ur suppost to mute me first then jail kick then banned which it states here "No abusive language towards another player or admin. /mute/jail/kick/ban" and all I said on global when the admin wrote "how are you guys" I simply said pissed cause ele has a dild* up his a*s <sorry uber mad ^^""> without being muted I was jailed, then I pm my friend about it then was soon banned for 255 mins. I did not type wht i wrote to my friend on global or anything just pm him so I'm guessing this admin was ready my pm which there is NO rules to talking about players to your friends. I Believe the admin was Stompie or somthing like that. BTw <I don't understand why Skeith was demoted, he helped players and when ppl where dropping devils he warp there asap! and did a dam good job of getting them all up, the only admins ive seen done there job well is Sunnburst, Qwerf, and Skeith>

So bad, so sad.

You got banned for saying what you did. Admins go by what they feel. Go cry somewhere else; where someone might actually care, or, try to PM the one who banned you over on this Message Board, and try to fix things. If you're not willing to do that, then you don't deserve to play.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  therealkevota Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 am

Thiamor wrote:
shippohamster wrote:Ive been I think permently banned or banned for 255 mins for simple complaning about the role back which did take away my penguin egg, batmaso egg, and gutair. I said something about a admin and got jailed ASAP, then pm my friend about it cause i was even more pissed then i was banned for 255 mins which i believe ur suppost to mute me first then jail kick then banned which it states here "No abusive language towards another player or admin. /mute/jail/kick/ban" and all I said on global when the admin wrote "how are you guys" I simply said pissed cause ele has a dild* up his a*s <sorry uber mad ^^""> without being muted I was jailed, then I pm my friend about it then was soon banned for 255 mins. I did not type wht i wrote to my friend on global or anything just pm him so I'm guessing this admin was ready my pm which there is NO rules to talking about players to your friends. I Believe the admin was Stompie or somthing like that. BTw <I don't understand why Skeith was demoted, he helped players and when ppl where dropping devils he warp there asap! and did a dam good job of getting them all up, the only admins ive seen done there job well is Sunnburst, Qwerf, and Skeith>

So bad, so sad.

You got banned for saying what you did. Admins go by what they feel. Go cry somewhere else; where someone might actually care, or, try to PM the one who banned you over on this Message Board, and try to fix things. If you're not willing to do that, then you don't deserve to play.
thiamor has no job he is never on FE and post some huge load of comments .......he has no idea what is going on FE.
therealkevota
therealkevota
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 am

I have a job, though it's only for 4-5 hours a few times every couple of weeks.

Also I'm well aware of what goes on, here in FE, and I've been on FE longer than you think. Like, a bit before July, like...a couple of weeks, and I've been working cleaning up my house, fixing things, so that is the main reason that I'm not on FE as much, by the way.

I know what I talk about, and have reasons why I talk about it.

Also it says that you're 17, so start acting like it. You're no fucking child, so start acting mature and grow up.

As stated before, as to why I post as much as I do, is because that it's my biggest habit. I'm a writer, and I have to explain every little thing in higher detail than I should. It's just what I do and it's a hard habit to break for me, is all.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  therealkevota Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 am

Thiamor wrote:I have a job, though it's only for 4-5 hours a few times every couple of weeks.

Also I'm well aware of what goes on, here in FE, and I've been on FE longer than you think. Like, a bit before July, like...a couple of weeks, and I've been working cleaning up my house, fixing things, so that is the main reason that I'm not on FE as much, by the way.

Also it says that you're 17, so start acting like it. You're no fucking child, so start acting mature and grow up.

As stated before, as to why I post as much as I do, is because that it's my biggest habit. I'm a writer, and I have to explain every little thing in higher detail than I should. It's just what I do and it's a hard habit to break for me, is all.
i am 8 and i am a kid ,i wrote my age 17 because website wont let me join then and if you are writer go write some loads on paper dont waste ur time posting usless (no swearing)
therealkevota
therealkevota
The Fallen
The Fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

therealkevota wrote:
Thiamor wrote:I have a job, though it's only for 4-5 hours a few times every couple of weeks.

i am 8 and i am a kid ,i wrote my age 17 because website wont let me join then and if you are writer go write some loads on paper dont waste ur time posting usless (no swearing)

8 years old. Well sorry about that part.

Also, it's not useless if it's voicing my opinion. You may think it's useless, but I hate to inform you that it's not useless to me. You thinking so only goes to show that you don't like it, which I highly doubt that people even care to know what you care or don't care about.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

Oh, I need to let you know, a Board is the entire site. A forum is the categorization for specific topics (threads), and a thread is what this is.

But in all seriousness, go PM a Admin. If you're banned or whatever may be the case, then that is the only good option to choose from.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 pm

YOU HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH WHAT U LOST

I LOST 60 LVLS WAS 151 Unicron angels 30 mils,and my redence Sad

Good luck Bye Smile

ADMINS ABUSSING POWER ONCE AGAIN Dibujo10[b]
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Lucky, only losing 3 things

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Because they are Mods???
Let me explain, we got different types of admins, Mods,Pixel artists,mappers,Coders.
Back then Important (headMod) told us Artists,mappers,coders not to do any Mod work.
We should let the mods do their work.. Altho you've had luck that Imp got demoted and isnt able to loggon Because Important would've banned you without jail.

You don't understand why skeith got banned, You don't have to know.
Ele wouldnt demote some1 without a reason, He had a reason.
Also saying the only admins that have done their job well are Sunnburst,Qwerf and Skeith.
I've been working hard for FE and I'll keep that up, We do not need people like you posting these Retarted Topics.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinner Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 am

I can understand why your upset. You believe the admin/mod handled it the wrong way, but acting so childish doesn't help your case. I agree with whoever told you to PM an Admin because chances are the admin who banned you may not see this topic. If the admin felt that a ban fit the crime then take your punishment and don't wine about it. I have only been banned once on a game and for breaking a rule I didn't understand, but I took my punishment, didn't whine and learned from the experience.

Most admin/mods on here do their job well. If they aren't in game it doesn't mean they don't work hard. Those working on the content of the game probably don't feel like standing afk in the game as they work and probably have a life outside the game. It's unfair to assume they aren't doing their job. I see Sunnburst and Otakulove the most in game and both mod very well. I could easily say they are the only ones who do their job, but that would not be fair because I have to consider just because a person isn't online doesn't mean they are not contributing to the server in some way.
Sinner
Sinner
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 am

Stumpie*
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down