Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Empty Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION

Post  Powrfulking Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:14 am

A Little About Myself: Hello, my name is Eddie. On the game my name is Powerfulking. I am from Mississippi. I am 19 years of age and I currently attending college and I am majoring in Psychology and Arts. I am an african american. I love to sketch many different things. I am a very nice and friendly person (but I am not a push over). I am a pretty fun guy to be around and I believe mostly everyone on the game and in real life LOVES ME Very Happy. I was pretty popular in school because i was that guy who made everyone laugh ^^. I love to make people laugh from time to time and I also love to laugh myself. I like to tell jokes but I always try to respect everyone as well (and if I disrespect you in any way Plz let me know). I am very easy to get alone with and I am a great listener.( if anyone needs a friend to talk to when they are down, do not hesitate to ask me, its no problem at all). My sisters said I always know how to cheer someone up when they are down. My favorite color is blue. I LOVE Math ^^. I am not really sure but I believe I am 5’11 or 6’. I believe in Freedom of Speech so I always voice my opinions. I also believe in doing things right and not wrong. I think it is so wonderful when someone or I do something good. I love kids(do not have any YET ^^). But I do have a niece and nephew who I babysit from time to time who are very BAD and who drives me crazy at time.

Why i am HERE: I am here becaues I am appling for the Position as MOD admin on the Game FALLEN EVOLUTION. As we all know, FE community is not as great as we all would like for it to be and I would like to fix this problem. I want to Help out the FE Community. Yes I know that I can help out the FE community without being an admin. But when you are a normal player and trying to help out the admins and inforce the rules, everyone else do not give you the proper respect. <(what i mean about this is that ex. one day I was on FE and there was not any admins on and I was checking for Autoers and the other players never listened to me and disrespect me in all kind of ways.As Mod admin I will get the respect that is needed.

Reasons: The reason I am sure I will make a great MOD admin is because I am respectful to others.<(this means I believe in the quote * U HAVE TO GIVE RESPECT IN ORDER TO GET RESPECT*. I have been playing the game for about 3 months now if I am not mistaken. ( And if it helps I have been playing Endless <--main every since the Dracos and Dracotas were popular and costed a lot. I think even before then). I know the rules of the Game and I highly OBEY. I am level 131(<Now) on the game. When I log on the game I always put others before me.(because i am so nice which can be a curse Crying or Very sad or a blessing Very Happy ) I always to my best try to help the new comers, whether it is leveling them up or helping them get items(I DO NOT BELIEVE IN JUST GIVING AWAY GOLD).<(What i mean about this is, say a new comer comes to me and he/she ask me to give him/her some gold and I would Nicely tell them NO because in my Opinion, I do not believe that giving someone gold is called helping them. I believe it will just make them lazy later on in the game). I believe I have something very special to give to the community. Plus I am also a Pixeler.<(This does not mean that I am saying that I am the BEST or that I am appling to be a Pixel admin but if that job is given to me then I would do that job with PRIDE. Yes I do need work on my pixeling and I am not scared to say. I feel that we all have to work on what we are good at because NOONE is PERFECT but GOD. When it comes to a job, I do not show favoritism. I give everyone the same amount of attention. I am on Fallen Evolution 70-80% of the day. I always enforce the rules to the people on the game. I am always fair to everyone but I will not hesitate to inform the admins that someone is breaking the rules(Which I always do). I do not have ANY PATIENCE for ANYONE that SCAMS, SPAMS or HACKS on the game. I feel that if your have to do those thing you are a cheat and sore loser. I know that for me to be an admin on Fallen Evolution, I have to have the brains, time, skills, and a strong back bone and I am sure I have all those qualities. I am very DEDICATED to Fallen Evolution. I would like for it to be up and running for a very long time. I am very sure that with me on the admins Team, it will.

Yes I have applied before and I still have most of my same information because it is the TURE. And i hope you all like it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Application.

Now here is some of my work as a PIXEL Artist.

Male armor/suits
Tinker suit and wings
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles52

Garra Robe
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles44

Air Bender Suit
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles45

Hollow Pants
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles46

Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles47 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles48 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Endles49

Female armor/suits
Pixie Dress(blue and pink)
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female43 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female44

Hollow Dress( with improvements)
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female52

Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female46 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female47 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female48

Hair styles
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Male_h11 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female49 Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Female50

Weapon(more is coming)
this one i am still working on
Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Wep_113

Last edited by Powrfulking on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION Empty Re: Powerfulking's MOD APPLICATION

Post  KingofDeath Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Dude this is a really GOOD app and yo pixels are good too. I would hire you no questions asked. One of the best i seen so far on this Forum. I hope you get the spot cuz we need admins like u on the game. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I SUPPORT Smile

KingofDeath
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:51 am

KingofDeath wrote:Dude this is a really GOOD app and yo pixels are good too. I would hire you no questions asked. One of the best i seen so far on this Forum. I hope you get the spot cuz we need admins like u on the game. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I SUPPORT Smile

Thanks Bro its good when u have someone to support you in life. Everyone needs some support
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm

You could make the end of the Hollow Dress in the back view more even.

There's the whole point " More is coming " which means to me you haven't done much weapons. Which FE could use more.

Also, if you're saying up for a modertor only you shouldn't post pixels that need much work.[/quote]

yes i want to be Mod admin ( the main Focus is suppose to be the Application) but I am just showing that I can do pixeling thats the reason I have posted my pixels up there.< is that a problem????(the pixels r just showing that i have some skills as a pixeler) and yes i know that a few of them still needs work i am aware of that and trust me i am working on them. (Practice + Hard work = Perfect). And I fixed the hollow dress and wings. thanks for yo opinion.
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 pm

꽃송이 wrote:
Powrfulking wrote:You could make the end of the Hollow Dress in the back view more even.

There's the whole point " More is coming " which means to me you haven't done much weapons. Which FE could use more.

Also, if you're saying up for a modertor only you shouldn't post pixels that need much work.

yes i want to be Mod admin ( the main Focus is suppose to be the Application) but I am just showing that I can do pixeling thats the reason I have posted my pixels up there.< is that a problem????(the pixels r just showing that i have some skills as a pixeler) and yes i know that a few of them still needs work i am aware of that and trust me i am working on them. (Practice + Hard work = Perfect). And I fixed the hollow dress and wings. thanks for yo opinion.

Great job on fixing the Hollow Dress.

There is no problem but I know you know the skills of pixeling but the skill FE might need someday might not be pixeling. To me it'd be best if you didn't post.

I'm not here the judge you, only for your application.

If you get offended, I apoligize.

Advice: If you use GG ( Graphics Gale ) try copying the same exact color/size on " Loupe ".[/quote]

O i was not offended i hope i didnt made it seem that way if i did i am sorry. i like that u are giving me tips. We all need help from someone and i ty for that and ok i will do that next time( if there is a next time ^^)
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 am

꽃송이 wrote:
Powrfulking wrote:
꽃송이 wrote:
Powrfulking wrote:You could make the end of the Hollow Dress in the back view more even.

Also, if you're saying up for a modertor only you shouldn't post pixels that need much work.

Great job on fixing the Hollow Dress.

There is no problem but I know you know the skills of pixeling but the skill FE might need someday might not be pixeling. To me it'd be best if you didn't post.

I'm not here the judge you, only for your application.

If you get offended, I apoligize.

Advice: If you use GG ( Graphics Gale ) try copying the same exact color/size on " Loupe ".

O i was not offended i hope i didnt made it seem that way if i did i am sorry. i like that u are giving me tips. We all need help from someone and i ty for that and ok i will do that next time( if there is a next time ^^)
You can keep writing updated applications to increase your chances to be accepted.

I wish you luck.[/quote]

Ok thanks
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down