Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDEAS FOR FISHING :D

Go down

IDEAS FOR FISHING :D Empty IDEAS FOR FISHING :D

Post  twisted5000 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:22 pm

PLZZZZ FIX FISHEN IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ELE. IT REALY IS GONA HURT THE ACONIMY A TUN (witch....it already has in a huge way because the only way to buy things is with items. the whole curency changed to items scance its so hard to make mony and no1 noes when thatel change so they dont sell fer items). IT WAS THE ONLY GUD WAY TO GET RITCH AND NOW THEIR IS NO WAY TO GET RITCH UNLES U AUTO FISH FER 5 DAYS AND EVEN THEN U ONLY MAKE LIKE 15M.PLZ EATHER FIX FISHING OR GET ANOUTHER GOOD WAY TO MAKE FAST CASH.

now that i got that outa the way ^^'' time to get to my ideas.1st off i think of corse......ele should fish fixen(if u dident get the point yet x.x''). 2nd of all maby change the fishen rod a lil ,because its just gay to use eo sprites fer just bout a 3rd of ur game. i also think their should be diferent fish. maby also a chest u can fish up 1ce in a while with a randome item (out of a set few rare items that can be sold to fisher men or worn) that can sell back to fihermen for a tuna mony.also maby um......a pet fish would be cool maby a shark?

BY:KNOOKER

twisted5000
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down