Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great idea.

+2
Bahamut
Revs
6 posters

Go down

What do you think?

Great idea. Vote_lcap67%Great idea. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Great idea. Vote_lcap33%Great idea. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Great idea. Empty Great idea.

Post  Revs Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:24 am

Ok everyone been talking to Ele about my ideas, he likes them but making sure everyone else does.

Well,

Idea 1.

Well, instead of pets just been double clicked and a egg in you inv all the time. Make them lore, once double clicked it's your pet cannot be sold. It'll be either a pic of a (exp: Gator) or, maybe a menu for all ya pets. If this idea goes into effect pet levels will be added alot easier.

Idea 2.

Wipe all Bosses and maybe Gator Eggs, because mainly. Gator is the 2nd hardest too kill but the most common pet. Also when wipped make the % less on all egg drops. Mainly because, there's possibe more eggs then there is players. Also, eggs have been getting duped alot with less chance too get the less dupe will go down. Hopefully, when this is done, maybe pet names will be added instead of seen (exp: Gator Pet ya see Bite me) But this idea is abit rought because I know alot of people hated gold wipe and quitted. Bosses and Gator Egg wipe probly annoy alot more people and rage more and quit even more. But either, Dupe eggs. Getting more common every day. If this idea goes into effect dupe will stop by alot, and eggs will be under the min of players, also alot more fun.

Idea 3.

Bosses, like Ice king, Apozen, and Unicorn. Maybe make them alot more harder, alot more HP and Damage. Mainly because anyone can kill them with the right equips. Also make a map for them where you have to travel throw alot of hard hitting monsters but also killable. I don't know about other people but gets alittle boring just typing (exp: #warp aeven, #warp hell, and #warp icecave) and ya at the boss. Also make every drop from bosses less % and eggs even lesser %. Also maybe alittle long spawn, 15mins Apozen, 10mins Ice Kings and 30mins Unicorn seem it's one of the rarest monsters in FE. Also, the monsters ya see while travelin too the bosses drop scrolls, like (Exp: HGs drop Scroll of Apozen Lair, Ice Dimonds drop Scroll of Ice King Cave, & Naga drop Scroll of Unicorn temple.)

Idea 4.

Well, think everyone knows Gator should be one of the strongest monsters on FE, also there is too many spawns of Gator. So if Idea 2 does go into effect I can see alot of people camping Gator, so maybe make the spawn of Gator like half less and like a 5min spawn on each Gator.

Idea 5.

New Jewelry, possible something like, Red Blob Ring, Purple Necklace, Blue Belt ect. Colored Blob drops the Jewelry also maybe colored egg drops too. Eggs at same % as Idea 2. Jewelry % same as Eggs. Also make them pretty tuff, not hard hits just give them alot of HP like Dangerous rat in Death City.

Idea 6.

Maybe take #warp away, and add scrolls. Like, Idea 3 gets pretty boring known ya can #warp everywhere. Also, make scrolls 1 use only.

Idea 7.

Well this idea is a copy aittle. Well on EOR there have a bank bob where ya put items into, and other players can look into bank bob at items for sale. You set the prices of coruse, and people look and buy. It was a brilliant idea of Cas part stops most spam on glb. Razz

Idea 8.

Maybe add top 25-50 player listen and top 5 guild on forum or in game. Few of my mates joined and asked me where's top 100 list. Lol D:

Idea 9.

Maybe EXP is lowered for reborners, like cut 10% of EXP per reborn so (Exp: Reaper gives 4k exp but for someone who is level 1 reborn it'll give 3.6k exp level 2 reborn 3.2k exp ect.)

Still thinkin of idea's so keep checking and, tell me what ya think please...

Sorry for typo's and that. >:

Last edited by Revs on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Revs
Revs
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Great idea. Empty Re: Great idea.

Post  Bahamut Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 am

I agree things need to be a lot harder to kill, it really does get boring and fast.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Revs Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 am

Brawndo wrote:revs u tellin that exp idea coz ur highest lvl.. how about a lvl wipe.

Lol, I'll get my levels back anyways mate, I donated for the sever to stay up and update alot. So ya GG. Razz

Cheers Vamprie, hope it works I knew the egg bit would throw alot of people off, but this is daft. There's more pets then players :S I was suggestion Ele wipped Boss pets, Unicorn, Apozen and Ice king. Forgot too add that into the egg bit. I'm edit now. Bosses are the best pets, but alot of people have them, only Ice king that isn't common because I know only a few people know about that place in Ice cave if people did then it become common very quickly.
Revs
Revs
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:46 am

I wouldn't mind a level wipe >:
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  twisted5000 Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm

OMG i hate a tone of ur ideas. for exp: ice king is fucking hard enof and more spawn time fer apo will make plp wana quit cause iuts already loung enogh same as unicorn. and wtf onloy 1 use per schroll? idea sucks maby fer un important 1s like void but 1s used alout like bank aeven and (no swearing) would suck. taking warp away would mean if u get stuck in a black room and cant use schrools their then ur fuckin stuck fer gud. even at bone spider u cant use schrolls so only way to get out is to die or warp and dieng is hard at a high lvl....... btw ur only saying cut exp cause ur a donater that dausent care about playing fairl like the plp that cant donate cause their not 18+ without a life to spend mony on this game......egg bad idea they drop rare enough .....crafting banki would suck if ud cute the outher drop rates down.......but gator idea i like but makem easyier cause if u make all the monsters harder , the noobs will be taken fer eva to lvl up because they cantr fight gud monstas.......

twisted5000
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 pm

not the taking away of the warps idea

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Revs Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

twisted5000 wrote:OMG i hate a tone of ur ideas. for exp: ice king is fucking hard enof and more spawn time fer apo will make plp wana quit cause iuts already loung enogh same as unicorn. and wtf onloy 1 use per schroll? idea sucks maby fer un important 1s like void but 1s used alout like bank aeven and (no swearing) would suck. taking warp away would mean if u get stuck in a black room and cant use schrools their then ur fuckin stuck fer gud. even at bone spider u cant use schrolls so only way to get out is to die or warp and dieng is hard at a high lvl....... btw ur only saying cut exp cause ur a donater that dausent care about playing fairl like the plp that cant donate cause their not 18+ without a life to spend mony on this game......egg bad idea they drop rare enough .....crafting banki would suck if ud cute the outher drop rates down.......but gator idea i like but makem easyier cause if u make all the monsters harder , the noobs will be taken fer eva to lvl up because they cantr fight gud monstas.......

Lmao. Go learn some grammar and spelling. Ice King isn't hard if you got the right equips. Apozen is like a 5min spawn, should be longer. 1 use per scroll yes, it's sorta getting boring doesn't feel like a game with #warp. Black room? There's always a admin on who will help you get out even if ya did get stuck. Bone spider be smart, and just walk too the end there's, 4 exits. >_> I got a good life mate, and I donate so sever stays up so and updates for EVERYONE even faggits like you. If FE didn't get any donates the sever would be offline or wouldn't update anymore. Egg drops ain't rare enought, there's like what 10-20 Apozen Egg o.o, thats almost half of players got Apozen Eggs, also dupe happening alot and Apozen Egg is one of the main eggs been dupped. Cut EXP for level 1+ REBORNERS, learn too read, this only will effect people who are lvl 200+ seem once ya level 1 reborn it's easy to level just go to Ancient Floods 5 spawns there.
Revs
Revs
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 am

nice, some of them are actually in my opinion pretty good ideas Smile
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Revs Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 am

Thanks Cejay. Razz

Idea 10.

Stop priest killing people! Lol, maybe add marrage if it's possible, seen as Priest does drop SOE.
Revs
Revs
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:21 am

Revs wrote:Thanks Cejay. Razz

Idea 10.

Stop priest killing people! Lol, maybe add marrage if it's possible, seen as Priest does drop SOE.

Guess the need for #partner would be useless then :p Least we'd get a little show I love you
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Bahamut wrote:

Idea 10.

Guess the need for #partner would be useless then :p Least we'd get a little show I love you

its called centaur

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Great idea. Empty Great Idea

Post  Steppenwolf Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah I think it is a good idea but the only problem, like most people say, about the egg wipe I mean come on man just imagine FE without eggs it would be boring because for me pets are valuable and stuff but for the rest I agree with you so keep up the good work man! cheers
Steppenwolf
Steppenwolf
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Death Bringer Plate (Male) Death Bringer Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Tensa Zangestu Tensa Zangestu

Back to top Go down

Post  CEJAY Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Bahamut wrote:

Idea 10.

Yeah, but if they got married in a church what happens if their was that one time when someone crashes it?
CEJAY
CEJAY
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Hula Pants (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm

CEJAY wrote:
Bahamut wrote:

Idea 10.

Yeah, but if they got married in a church what happens if their was that one time when someone crashes it?

Then i don't know, the whole 'little show' thing was a joke, i think 'dating' someone you meet in a game is weird, well if you do marry in game for that purpose.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Holly..... wrote:
Bahamut wrote:

Idea 10.

its called centaur

What is?, seeing as i was only joking.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Revs Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Steppenwolf wrote:Yeah I think it is a good idea but the only problem, like most people say, about the egg wipe I mean come on man just imagine FE without eggs it would be boring because for me pets are valuable and stuff but for the rest I agree with you so keep up the good work man! cheers

Yes, I know it would. But the bosses and gator eggs are getting behonded everyday. I got 2 Gator Eggs last night of 1 spawn of Gators. Then Apozen egg is getting dupped I don't know about now, but I know alot of people have still got dupped Apozen and HG eggs. Last night a guy offered me 2 Apozen Eggs, for something can't remember his/her name or items there wanted. Not saying wipe all eggs complete, I mean wipe bosses and gator eggs and make the % less on all egg drops. Because, when it comes to v15 and people can't kill the new monsters where there gonna turn too? Gators and Bosses and thats gonna be even more boring for them, because there's already lol, 40 Gator Eggs maybe more and loads of boss eggs thanks to dupe mainly.

Last edited by Revs on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revs
Revs
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:52 pm

I say only wipe the eggs and make the % on them dropping less if the bosses themselves become harder to kill.
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down