Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Mod Application

5 posters

Go down

Forum Mod Application Empty Forum Mod Application

Post  Artist Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Name: Christopher

A little background info: I am a 11th grade student. I live in Edmonton, AB Canada (no, we do not live in igloo's). I am mature for the most part but I do have a sarcastic, immature, silly side. I don't have a huge temper, so you don't have to worry about me raging at someone on the forums for whatever reason. Some of my hobbies include skateboarding, snowboarding, video games, playing drums and just hanging out with friends.

Position Applying for: Forum mod.

Reason I believe I'd be good for this position: I am on FE after school for atleast 3 hours everyday and well as live on FE on the weekends. While I'm at school, I go on the forums as well on my iPod. While I'm on FE I am on the forums for the same amount of time, constantly looking for new posts. So on week days I would say I am on the forums for at least 4-5 hours a day. On weekends I'd say at least 6 hours a day. I know the rules of the forums (which were posted by important). Not only am I on a lot, I also tend to find that I am the only one on the forums for some time. I am looking to help look after the forums so all you other admins can watch over FE and do your job (i.e. pixel and map).

A little bit about my FE life: My old accounts were Kickflip and Meister. I played FE a while back (on Kickflip), then I came back for about a week (on Meister) but while I was playing the server went down (the huge wipe) and now I'm back with Bionic!

Any additional information needed message me in game, on the forums, or send an email to hello_there1232@hotmail.com

If you do not need any mods, please do not forget my application. I'll always be here to help!

Smile

- Chris

Last edited by Bionic on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Forum Mod Application Empty Re: Forum Mod Application

Post  Bahamut Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Sure why not, but everyone's application says the exact same thing. 'I'm on the forum for blah blah hours a day, i know the rules'. Hey so am i and guess what I'm the only person on the forum right now!
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Bahamut wrote:Sure why not, but everyone's application says the exact same thing. 'I'm on the forum for blah blah hours a day, i know the rules'. Hey so am i and guess what I'm the only person on the forum right now!

They all Copied me >: D but noo Bionic is a good guy and I think he would keep the forum spam free so I support.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

actually bigboss was the first one to try to sign up for forum mod. But that was when forum was spam filled and ele didn't give a (no swearing)
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 am

Ocelot wrote:actually bigboss was the first one to try to sign up for forum mod. But that was when forum was spam filled and ele didn't give a (no swearing)

You're becoming more and more negative with every new post..

Half of the time, it's something negative about the game. >__>
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Ocelot Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 am

I am just very honest with myself.
Don't take me the wrong way I love this community and forum, but just not the game.
Ocelot
Ocelot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahamut Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am

roefl wrote:
Bahamut wrote:Sure why not, but everyone's application says the exact same thing. 'I'm on the forum for blah blah hours a day, i know the rules'. Hey so am i and guess what I'm the only person on the forum right now!

They all Copied me >: D but noo Bionic is a good guy and I think he would keep the forum spam free so I support.

Yaya lol, I usually go with the; if they know how to spell properly then they're fine.
I support to cheers cheers cheers cheers
Bahamut
Bahamut
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  Artist Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am

roefl wrote:

Thank you. Smile
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content