Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings

+3
bloodyshade
Artist
Zerosync
7 posters

Go down

Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings Empty Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings

Post  Zerosync Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:01 pm

I personally think, that the difficulty to get Good Force Wings is completely stupid. They're the exact same as Fire Force Wings, you need just as many of them to craft anything BUT Good Force Wings are just so much harder to get.

So I think Ele should either, make Ice Giants spawn the same as Hell Guardians, or Hell Guardians spawn the same as Ice Giants.

Personally I think the Ice Giants spawning constantly is a good idea because it would make a good hunting place for higher levels. Leave the Hell Guardians to the lower level - mid level people.

And to all of you that think Good Force Wings is a bad thing to drop as fast as Fire Force Wings cause everyone would have better EQ faster like Good Wings or Plasma Sword, Ele should also raise the crafting limit for wings, like 50-100 of each just so people can still have the difficulty to craft.

Cheers.
- Zerosync

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings Empty Re: Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings

Post  Zerosync Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

You could also put higher Level Restrictions on items

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings Empty Re: Good Force Wings vs. Fire Force Wings

Post  Artist Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Adding a level to be able to craft stuff? Nooooooo. I disagree 400%
Artist
Artist
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodyshade Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Would be a lot better if he made the drop rate of fire force wings lower since hell guardians are like boom instant spawn so I see were your coming but making Ice Giants spawn faster would be nice for newer players to train at HG but the community I find is nice enough to help the newer players level and help them get Items.
bloodyshade
bloodyshade
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

there could be another simple solution, as example you can get 10ffw in the same time as 1 gfw.

then if ele makes a craft like my "sexy Fire" then the craft should be x10 the gfw amount.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerosync Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 am

Bionic wrote:Adding a level to be able to craft stuff? Nooooooo. I disagree 400%

I didnt say making levels to craft stuff I meant higher level restristions to wear items that are crafted

Like Plasma Sword, it takes level 100. If Ice Giants dropped GFW's like HG's drop FFW's then it would be easier to make, but then make plasma sword be like level 120 to wear or something since its easier to craft now.

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerosync Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 am

bloodyshade wrote:Would be a lot better if he made the drop rate of fire force wings lower since hell guardians are like boom instant spawn so I see were your coming but making Ice Giants spawn faster would be nice for newer players to train at HG but the community I find is nice enough to help the newer players level and help them get Items.

Yeah but with that newer players just get greedy and always think someone will be there to help them, it's better for them to do it on their own.

Zerosync
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

But that would wreck the point of plasma being hard to make
you craft way better stuff with good force so they should stay as a rare drop

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Rocco wrote:
Holly..... wrote:But that would wreck the point of plasma being hard to make

agree..

Agree x 2...
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  jorrit Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 am

Mikey wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Holly..... wrote:But that would wreck the point of plasma being hard to make

agree..

Agree x 2...

agree 3x
jorrit
jorrit
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down