Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitefox's Application.

2 posters

Go down

Whitefox's Application. Empty Whitefox's Application.

Post  Zero Whitefox Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Name: Zero Whitefox

Character: Whitefox

Desired occupation: Mapper and Advertising botter.

Reason for application: I'm just a general gamer and Administrator. I came to give as much help as possible and to hopefully better Fallen Evolution in some way. I'm a mapper with loads of maps just sitting in a zip gathering dust, So i hope i can finally put them to good use and get my work known a bit better. I also have a Auto talker bot that i can use to Advertise for FE on Main. I enjoy working with Servers and clients, And i can Code when the time calls for it. The reason i didn't apply for a coding position is because i wasn't sure what use i could have been in that field.

Experience: Currently an admin on Bones-Underground. Was an admin on Endless-Blood and a couple other small time servers that went down months ago. I am also the Owner of a server that's in testing, But i'd rather not state the name out of respect for FE.

Availability: Every day. If something important comes up i'd be sure to let everyone know.

Thank you for your time.
-Whitefox
Zero Whitefox
Zero Whitefox
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Whitefox's Application. Empty Re: Whitefox's Application.

Post  $horty Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Post some maps (:?
$horty
$horty
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Panda Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down