Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here.

+13
jorrit
Zarnia
Cole
Thiamor
Holly.....
Mikey
king freek
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Wolf
Iris
JoshX
Libby
roefl
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here. Empty Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here.

Post  roefl Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 am

My opinion:

Skull is a really good guy, helped the server allot and I have respect for him.
But I caught him once lvling a girl that just started, I said he should stop (btw she was like 20 orso) otherwise problems might occur.
and I havent told otaku because I think he'd understand it.

Today, april the 17th, Skull got demoted because he leveled Iris 2 and an half levels!
We know admins cannot level players, I understand that.
In the rules it says an admin will get demoted AND warned on first offense, but because skull was an access 1 he also got wiped.
I understand why Otaku/Elevations demoted him, Because if they didnt.. people would use that as an excuse for another "favoritism problem" in the future.

I wish Skull good luck, and I also gave him some of my items so he can start over again.
Hope some of you will help him pick up the line again, and thanks for reading ^^.

EDIT: Any posts I dun like.. I remove em Wink
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here. Empty Re: Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here.

Post  Libby Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am

Well, don't really care who got demoted or whatever.
&& I thought Iris was an admin..
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here. Empty Re: Cry or laugh about skulls demotion here.

Post  roefl Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 am

Libby wrote:

No she's not, and never been.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 am

roefl wrote:My opinion:

But I caught him once lvling a girl that just started, I said he should stop (btw she was like 20 orso) otherwise problems might occur.

Today, april the 17th, Skull got demoted because he leveled Iris 2 and an half levels!
In the rules it says an admin will get demoted AND warned on first offense, but because skull was an access 1 he also got wiped.
I understand why Otaku/Elevations demoted him, Because if they didnt.. people would use that as an excuse for another "favoritism problem" in the future.

I wish Skull good luck, and I also gave him some of my items so he can start over again.
Hope some of you will help him pick up the line again, and thanks for reading ^^.

Point: He got demoted.

Point 2: He got demoted for doing a small insignificant action.

Point 3: Help him.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

roefl wrote:
Libby wrote:

No she's not, and never been.

Haha... think I already told you that I'm outcast in FE.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm

How about the whole thing just goes away and my name quits being used.

Otaku demoted but that was in the past, I'm lucky my character wasn't wiped clean.

Also, thanks, Roe for tying to help.

Lastly, no hard feelings anyone.
Iris
Iris
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

People are getting demoted left and right -.- But all the demotions should have reasonable explanations to back them up.
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:People are getting demoted left and right -.- But all the demotions should have reasonable explanations to back them up.

Thiamor: Advertising
Kingfreek and Mikey: Ele did it apparently. Idk why
Skull: Favortism. T

Thiamor was demoted as well? Shocked
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:People are getting demoted left and right -.- But all the demotions should have reasonable explanations to back them up.

AHHHHHEMMM!!
Wolf
Wolf
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  king freek Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm

I was demoted for disrespecting a player.... Theres more to it but its k ;]....

Sorry Skull, what happened, happened but I still love ya Skull bby :3
king freek
king freek
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Joey wrote:
roefl wrote:

Censorship?

No offense, but there's a difference between what's appropriate and what you don't like.

LOOOOL, I only delete the "sniper" posts like.... trollin/cursing @ other staff etc.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Rocco wrote:

Kingfreek and Mikey got demoted because were awesome.

-kthxbai (:
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly..... Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Not saying what he did was right but i think its kinda hard not to fave your gf

Holly.....
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Casual Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 am

Holly..... wrote:Not saying what he did was right but i think its kinda hard not to fave your gf

"Fav" him/her in real life.

Pixels < Real life

Now if it's online dating... meet with him/her in real life.

Again: Pixels < Real life (obvious enough).
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 am

I was demoted due to advertising something entirely not based on FE or any online game.

At the time, rules stated not to advertise servers. Which pissed me off to no end. But, I don't care anymore.

At the time it'd have been like being demoted for posting a link to YOUTUBE or MYSPACE. I suggested to Otaku that she update the rules so it's more clear on what is accepted.

But after talking to Ele about the whole ordeal, I came to find out that it was a tad more deeper than I had thought. Working on other things seems to be a big problem when an Admin on FE. I'm not here to argue, nor do I give two shits about it now. I like FE, but I didn't join FE, or sign up to be an admin to make that my main and only priority. When it comes down to it, in the end, Fe is only a game, and that my life is and will always be more important than some spot on a game.

I helped people, followed all rules, even if this rule was now just added. I did what I could and I think I did a good job at it. I don't need any reassuring from anyone, to know what I did was right, when talking about doing my job. But as I stated above, I'm not here to argue with anyone, nor will I be listening to anyone trying to argue with me. Also if it's too long, don't try to tell me. I don't care if you're too lazy to read something when you're sitting on the internet. If you're lazy, get off the net.

Now, I was just explaining the reason as to why I was demoted; and that I'll not be on FE until a few months due to a break from the game itself. Thank-you.

Last edited by Thiamor on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cole Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 am

I agree with this post. Favoritism would have came up somewhere along the line.
Cole
Cole
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Thiamor wrote:I was demoted due to advertising something entirely not based on FE or any online game.

At the time, rules stated not to advertise servers. Which pissed me off to no end. But, I don't care anymore.

At the time it'd have been like being demoted for posting a link to YOUTUBE or MYSPACE. I suggested to Otaku that she update the rules so it's more clear on what is accepted.

But after talking to Ele about the whole ordeal, I came to find out that it was a tad more deeper than I had thought. Working on other things seems to be a big problem when an Admin on FE. I'm not here to argue, nor do I give two shits about it now. I like FE, but I didn't join FE, or sign up to be an admin to make that my main and only priority. When it comes down to it, in the end, Fe is only a game, and that my life is and will always be more important than some spot on a game.

I helped people, followed all rules, even if this rule was now just added. I did what I could and I think I did a good job at it. I don't need any reassuring from anyone, to know what I did was right, when talking about doing my job. But as I stated above, I'm not here to argue with anyone, nor will I be listening to anyone trying to argue with me. Also if it's too long, don't try to tell me. I don't care if you're too lazy to read something when you're sitting on the internet. If you're lazy, get off the net.

Now, I was just explaining the reason as to why I was demoted; and that I'll not be on FE until a few months due to a break from the game itself. Thank-you.

Aggreed.
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Mikey wrote:
Thiamor wrote:I was demoted due to advertising something entirely not based on FE or any online game.

OMG REALLY?

Aggreed.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 am

Don't get me wrong, I liked helping those that I did, but on the other hand, I only helped Pixeled characters, trying to help make the GAME-PLAY easier and fun.

I would have been fired for nothing, after, anyway; mainly due to the fact that I'll be moving in a few months. It'll take awhile for me to save up enough money to get the Phone and Net turned on there, anyway.

I cannot wait til' I move Very Happy
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarnia Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:08 am

I think Skull should had just been warned, It was his first offense.

I think Skull was a awsome Admin.

1. he cared about the players.
2. he always try to help if you ask him a question.
3. he is a very nice person.

Zarnia
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  jorrit Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 am

<3 still skull Razz confused
jorrit
jorrit
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Iris wrote:How about the whole thing just goes away and my name quits being used.

Otaku demoted but that was in the past, I'm lucky my character wasn't wiped clean.

Huh... so you were an admin..?
confused
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Libby wrote:
Iris wrote:How about the whole thing just goes away and my name quits being used.

confused

No, I'm just telling everyone to let it blow over.
Otaku demoted skull..It's now in the past. xD
Iris
Iris
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Libby Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:12 am

Iris wrote:
Libby wrote:

confused

No, I'm just telling everyone to let it blow over.
Otaku demoted skull..It's now in the past. xD

Ohhhhhhhh, gotcha.
Libby
Libby
Moofieschnoogle Libs

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 pm

roefl wrote:My opinion:

True im agree with it he was a rly good admin Sad
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next