Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look

+6
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Skelly Man
roefl
Mikey
microw
buggy1009
10 posters

Go down

These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look Empty These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look

Post  buggy1009 Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 am

Yup i made all of these just for fun but when i workd for Rockin-eo the owner jensen was a B**** he liked my art yet he took it and runied it and now so manny ppl steal it but here it is btw u dont bealeve me i was the pixle artist buggy and i did make these but here u go. Inputs btw anybody?
btw credits to FallenKnight for mark VII armor i just added katana and red collor

[img]http://[url=https://servimg.com/view/14978650/11]These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look My_thi12https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/86/50/my_thi12.jpgi67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/86/50/th/my_thi12.jpg[/img][/url]
buggy1009
buggy1009
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Death Bringer Plate (Male) Death Bringer Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look Empty Re: These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look

Post  microw Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 am

lol how could you be a pixal artest for a server all you did wos steal other peoples stuff and re-coloer it
microw
microw
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look Empty Re: These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look

Post  buggy1009 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 am

Ummm actully not nesasarly i didnt steal it or recoller it rocker aka the server owner wouldnt alow it and i did make those i do what the rest of yas do base my stuff off other things so umm ya if u dont know wat the F*** your talkn about and u accusie ppl of stealing stuff you should really find out more its peaople like you that cause problums. What did jimslipknot do? of recolers of fallen plate ya uhuh learn your facts noob. would anyone else who dosent acuse ppl of stealing like to leave comments? Neutral
buggy1009
buggy1009
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 am

buggy1009 wrote:Ummm actully not nesasarly i didnt steal it or recoller it rocker aka the server owner wouldnt alow it and i did make those i do what the rest of yas do base my stuff off other things so umm ya if u dont know wat the F*** your talkn about and u accusie ppl of stealing stuff you should really find out more its peaople like you that cause problums. What did jimslipknot do? of recolers of fallen plate ya uhuh learn your facts noob. would anyone else who dosent acuse ppl of stealing like to leave comments? Neutral

Yes, but you say you have "created" these items where most of them are actually just edits/recolours of original items etc.
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  buggy1009 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 pm

just dq and anchint and the ih but ele just recollerd thor hammer for ih so i made inferno hammer
buggy1009
buggy1009
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I can see DQ, Tux, Hat of Wonders, Fallenknights new MC armor, Thors Hammer, Im pretty sure the female one is just a recolored school costume with a bit cut out of the middle, the first one im pretty sure the bottom bit is a part of admin robes. I think i might have mentioned everything.
Mikey
Mikey
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Mikey wrote:I can see DQ, Tux, Hat of Wonders, Fallenknights new MC armor, Thors Hammer, Im pretty sure the female one is just a recolored school costume with a bit cut out of the middle, the first one im pretty sure the bottom bit is a part of admin robes. I think i might have mentioned everything.

and assasin shoulder pads.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Skelly Man Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:02 pm

roefl wrote:
Mikey wrote:I can see DQ, Tux, Hat of Wonders, Fallenknights new MC armor, Thors Hammer, Im pretty sure the female one is just a recolored school costume with a bit cut out of the middle, the first one im pretty sure the bottom bit is a part of admin robes. I think i might have mentioned everything.

and recoloured light/dark katana
also handle of samurai sword
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  ͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋ Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 pm

roefl wrote:

And i'm pretty sure the black lines from the sixth armour is from Final Summoning armour.
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
Teh panda who rapes you if you touch him when he's sleeping

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  microw Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 am

buggy1009 wrote:Ummm actully not nesasarly i didnt steal it or recoller it rocker aka the server owner wouldnt alow it and i did make those i do what the rest of yas do base my stuff off other things so umm ya if u dont know wat the F*** your talkn about and u accusie ppl of stealing stuff you should really find out more its peaople like you that cause problums. What did jimslipknot do? of recolers of fallen plate ya uhuh learn your facts noob. would anyone else who dosent acuse ppl of stealing like to leave comments? Neutral

lol im the noob you said you don't re-coloer/steal yet i see a how , part of admin robes, thor hammer,tux, and mafia that i have seen on 2 servers i know

you did't make these so don't say you did and jim has nothing to do with you stealing/re-coloering peoples stuff so don't bring em in to your win of a topic

noob jacket
microw
microw
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  PigDawg Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:41 am

'pwnt'

Is all I have to say Smile
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 am

Skelly Man wrote:
roefl wrote:

and recoloured light/dark katana
also handle of samurai sword

And steel boots /input
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  buggy1009 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:26 pm

no yall didnt get what i was meaning i know i didnt create um i mean when i say that is made um look differnt and or collerd/ rippeed them lol but hey dont u think there at least a little ok gotta gimme effort Sad im nt really that good at pixlen but im workn hard i need armors to base off of lol
buggy1009
buggy1009
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

buggy1009 wrote:Yup i made all of these just for fun but when i workd for Rockin-eo the owner jensen was a B**** he liked my art yet he took it and runied it and now so manny ppl steal it but here it is btw u dont bealeve me i was the pixle artist buggy and i did make these but here u go. Inputs btw anybody?
btw credits to FallenKnight for mark VII armor i just added katana and red collor

[img]http://[url=https://servimg.com/view/14978650/11]These Are mine from when i workd for Rockin-Eo they jipped me tho so look My_thi12https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/86/50/my_thi12.jpgi67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/86/50/th/my_thi12.jpg[/img][/url]

buggy1009 wrote:just dq and anchint and the ih but ele just recollerd thor hammer for ih so i made inferno hammer

buggy1009 wrote:no yall didnt get what i was meaning i know i didnt create um i mean when i say that is made um look differnt and or collerd/ rippeed them lol but hey dont u think there at least a little ok gotta gimme effort Sad im nt really that good at pixlen but im workn hard i need armors to base off of lol

Stop freaking changing your story.

No, we didn't GET what you meant because that isn't what you meant at-all. You're just trying to re-word it and change stories to make it our fault for blaming you for stealing Artwork. Take the blame because you did, in-fact, steal the Artwork, and tried to make us think that you had made it. I don't want to have to copy more lying posts from you to make my point even -MORE- clearer, now do I?
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  microw Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 am

buggy1009 wrote:no yall didnt get what i was meaning i know i didnt create um i mean when i say that is made um look differnt and or collerd/ rippeed them lol but hey dont u think there at least a little ok gotta gimme effort Sad im nt really that good at pixlen but im workn hard i need armors to base off of lol

lol you said you don't re-coloer and yet you just said you did no more posting from you unless you post stuff that is yours
microw
microw
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  buggy1009 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am

friggen a is there a way to close this topic i was rong u were right ok now just cloe it -.- its anoying
buggy1009
buggy1009
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimslipknot Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 pm

microw wrote:lol how could you be a pixal artest for a server all you did wos steal other peoples stuff and re-coloer it
XD
Jimslipknot
Jimslipknot
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Locked, on request of the owner.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down