Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undeads event

+2
cloudy
( Undead )
6 posters

Go down

Undeads event Empty Re: Undeads event

Post  ( Undead ) Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Well Sir. I think That i Mixed up the Event by switching Leaders, It has nothing to do with You, Just so happened you were the leader i woulda sswitched whoever the leader was. The event had nothing to Do with You, It wasnt about you nor For just you.'

My event wasnt a Hate Fest i simply did it because I wanted to Change things around and *mix* things up Evil or Very Mad
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  cloudy Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:27 pm

he was just doing it to make it more entertaining lol!
cloudy
cloudy
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  ( Undead ) Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Rocco wrote:
( Undead ) wrote:Well Sir. I think That i Mixed up the Event by switching Leaders, It has nothing to do with You, Just so happened you were the leader i woulda sswitched whoever the leader was. The event had nothing to Do with You, It wasnt about you nor For just you.'

My event wasnt a Hate Fest i simply did it because I wanted to Change things around and *mix* things up Evil or Very Mad
'

You took Everyone good off my team. And u made sure i was almost at 7 to switch me. Everyone knows you hate me anyeone with sense should know you did it on purpose..

I didnt take anyone off Teams i put them back, I didnt make sure u were to 7 to switch it. I mixed it up whenvever i was ready, and Cloudy exactly my point it was for tthe Entertainment

And Quite Frankly i think this is Spam Topic
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Rocco wrote:So i had 5/7 points my team needed to win and the opponent team had 1/7. So he decides to switch me. I think he did it because he hates me and didn't wanna see me win. He also took away Leon from the side i got switched to so it left me almost by myself. So yeah i think he just wanted me to loss. What do u guys think?

It didn't matter who he switched you were the only person who was answering the Questions anyways and none of your teamates helped or knew the answers so you lost fairly either way. :X

Also, the only reason Undead would even dislike you is cause you do always seem to start fights with him because you hate him\= but he didn't purposely do anything to make you lose

Leon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm

hate don't hate? mabey you should put up a poll asking if ppl hate you then you would know Smile

just my 2 cent
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 am

Rocco, why do you waste the time, and the Report Forum with such small, trivial, meaningless things?

He did something new, by mix-matching; it just means that he wanted to 'up-the-ante; that in-which makes it more challenging. You just so happened to be the leader, you just so happened to have gotten switched due to how he planned this event out. Next time, if you don't want things to happen, don't participate in them. Not until you find out everything that there is to find out about Events; that means the rules, outcomes, people running them, people joining and all of that jazz.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 am

It was kind of unfair. I was on Rocco's team, him as team leader. We got to 6 points and then you switch the team around. We lose.. Not really fair there. -.-
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content