Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What others think about these forums :]

2 posters

Go down

What others think about these forums :] Empty What others think about these forums :]

Post  Skelly Man Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

i was on the forumotion forums and i was bored so i asked for a forum review on FE Very Happy and here it is :3

Code:

Fallen Evolution

Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 15/20):
      When I first got to the forum; I thought wow, what a nice banner. Though, as I progressed throughout the site. I got the feeling of disorganization. A lot of things are to close together and some things shouldn't be on the index. They should be on a Portal or HTML Page. Wink I give you a 15/20 for First Impressions.
  2. Categories & Forums (Score: 8/10):
      The forums are pretty well organized. Though you could move some things around. Maybe even start some new Categories. I do recommend starting a new Category(ies) called Fallen Evolution Talk or something along those lines and moving, Trading Sections, Glitch Reports, Guides/Support, and Report Players into it. Wink I give you 8/10 for Categories & Forums.

Generalities total :: 23/30

Forum Style

1. Major Graphics (Score: 8/10):
      Banner
      The banner is well designed, in my opinion. There is just the right amount of gloss, perfect color choices and its nice and slick. Wink
      Navigation Bar
      The navigation bar is a little rough and could use some improvement, though it does fit the forum and the forums theme. I may suggest a Round Navigation Bar, that is purple bordered with a black background and white text with a minor gloss layer. Wink
  2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score: 8/10):
      I do like the Forum Theme and Color Scheme a lot. I feel that it fits the forum well and I everything seems to be color coordinated. Wink I give you an 8/10 for Forum Layout & Color Scheme.
  3. Images & Icons (Score: 9/10):
      The forum has some decent and basic Images & Icons. Though they are well designed! I do think that the "Donate Button" at the top of your forum, below the navigation bar is a little rough bordered and needs some improvement; Though I am not sure if that is the standard one provided by PayPal. Wink I give you an 9/10 for Images & Icons.

Forum Style total :: 24/30

Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 7/10):
      I count that you have eleven groups. In each group you have 1-5 members, and some members are in multiple groups. I recommend lowering your groups amount down to about 4-5 for your amount of members, and when you grow to raise the amount of groups. I also suggest that you keep the same member in one (1) group, maybe two (2), though two (2) is pushing it. Wink I give you an 7/10 for Population of Groups.
  2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 8/10):
      Looks like you have good staff groups, but mainly most of what I said above effects here too. It is also hard to tell what groups have moderating permissions an what don't and in also what sections they moderate. Wink I give you an 8/10 for Staff Groups / User Groups.

Usergroups :: 15/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 10/10):

Our users have posted a total of 31282 messages.
          We have 1159 registered users.
          The newest registered user is ARAMANTIMCMILLIAN

If I did my math correctly, with the amount of members you have an posts. Each member has an average of 27 posted messages. (I am not saying that everyone does have that, it is just the ratio.) Your forum definitely has had some good activity throughout time. Wink I give you an 10/10 for Post/Member Ratio & Quantity.
  2. Users Active (Score: 3/10):

Members connected during last 24 hours : (No Information Available On Forum For This)

Though there is no information available for this, I cannot score you; However, I can give you a maximum of 3 points for the amount of posts and users you have registered. I highly suggest enabling the "Users Connected in The Last (Time Amount) Option." Wink I give you an 3/10 for Users Active.

Forum Activity total :: 13/20

Review Overview

1. Generalities total :: 23/30
  2. Forum Style total :: 24/30
  3. Usergroups :: 15/20
  4. Forum Activity total :: 13/20
  5. Overall Total :: 75/100
  6. Comments: Congratulations! Your review has been completed with an C Average. I do recommend that you please take all my suggestions into consideration as they can help improve your forum. Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to be able to be your reviewer and to complete this. Wink

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
Skelly Man
Skelly Man
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

What others think about these forums :] Empty Re: What others think about these forums :]

Post  Xray Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 am

These are by far the greatest forums I have seen in a long time.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down