Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something funny.

5 posters

Go down

Something funny. Empty Something funny.

Post  roefl Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Due to lack of admins in the european time zone, I got my alternative account made admin.
His name is Cecil, but I only use it for advertisers and/or scamms.

Yesterday Otakulove and elevations gave me the items I deserved because I made them.
Also right after that people started complaining about me loaning/giving away those items.
This morning I heard I wasnt allowed to have an admin account and an alt?
I think Its BS because I only use the account for the sake of the server, I've banned an advertiser.. also solved several scamms..

I have been on for like hours a day and NO admins were on for like 4 hours... ( serious ).
And that happens like every single day.
What do you think of this? I plan on deleting my Cecil account and let the other admins take care of the advertising... when they loggon 2 hours after he advertised.
^ my question.

Something funny. Cecil10 <- lol @ 3hours usage

Last edited by roefl on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Something funny. Empty Re: Something funny.

Post  PigDawg Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:23 pm

As long as you're not using your admin account to father help the leveling/item getting of Roefl it should be allowed. But you shouldnt have admin/donation items on a normal acc unless you have donated for them =\ that would be my only issue.
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 pm

PigDawg wrote:As long as you're not using your admin account to father help the leveling/item getting of Roefl it should be allowed. But you shouldnt have admin/donation items on a normal acc unless you have donated for them =\ that would be my only issue.

I leveled everything fair and square, I like spending time as a player.
Also FE always has had a rule. you can gain the items you've made that are put into the server.

Also I've bought allot items from otherplayers using Ingamecash =\..
Its just retarted... go online see howmuch admins are on.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  PigDawg Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm

I know, im online ALOT, I personally have applied for admin =\, seems to be looking good, got my fingers crossed
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 am

roefl wrote:Due to lack of admins in the european time zone, I got my alternative account made admin.
His name is Cecil, but I only use it for advertisers and/or scamms.

Yesterday Otakulove and elevations gave me the items I deserved because I made them.
Also right after that people started complaining about me loaning/giving away those items.
This morning I heard I wasnt allowed to have an admin account and an alt
?
I think Its BS because I only use the account for the sake of the server, I've banned an advertiser.. also solved several scamms..

I have been on for like hours a day and NO admins were on for like 4 hours... ( serious ).
And that happens like every single day.
What do you think of this? I plan on deleting my Cecil account and let the other admins take care of the advertising... when they loggon 2 hours after he advertised.
^ my question.

Something funny. Cecil10 <- lol @ 3hours usage

1) Yes, the fact you are on a different time zone than some of the American admins such as me, is very good and a good excuse for you to still have Cecil.

2) You are an admin. Basic equation: Roefl=You=Cecil (lvl 2 admin) so Roefl (you) = admin. If you give items away, which you did to one player (a lot), then that's called favoring a player (since you are an admin based on the easy-to-see equation). The punishment for favoring a player for an admin is most likely deletion, especially since you gave just more than one item. Therefore, you have to delete Cecil.

3) Praise you my man for banning advertisers. However it seems Otaku/Elevation didn't see the Origiri place (which you have been on and CLEARLY know about it). That place was ruining the economy because I coincidently and most fortunately warped there just to see about 500 easy K on the ground.

All-in-all: you're a good admin based on the fact you live outside of the U.S.A.

P.S just to answer your question: your account shouldn't be deleted based on the fact you're mad over this, but based on the fact your favored player(s).
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 pm

About ur 2) and 3).

Otakulove promoted that account while me being a player, she knows I like playing the game.
She knew I was still going to play because I mentioned "I will only use that account if advertisers loggon".
And she agreed with me.

And ur math is bad, I mean how exactly did I favor someone?
I worked for most of my items like everyone else, I only got the items I made and that has always been a rule.
Don't you think you can do anything about that rule because Im not the only 1 who has been giving away items we've made.
I think the only thing you've acchieved here was making me delete cecil, and let advertisers get on again when no admins are online.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:16 am

[quote="JoshX"]
roefl wrote:Due to lack of admins in the european time zone,

P.S just to answer your question: your account shouldn't be deleted based on the fact you're mad over this, but based on the fact your favored player(s).

This is funny mabey i might get slapped in the face for this one?

But everyone notice what other admins do?

No one notice how ele favors a few people?

Rosebud (i agree they are friends)

But wtf almost everything she got that's new for v15?

Hailey? who's hailey ? she's sexy yay? But then again how does she get's new stuff also?

Ele is the GM/Creator of this game but isn't it unfair to most.. Heck i don't care but i hate seeing the constant global message omg how did they get that stuff?

Fact is fact not everyone is perfect >.<
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 am

[quote="WarrLordd"]
JoshX wrote:

Hailey? who's hailey ? she's sexy yay? But then again how does she get's new stuff also?

Ele is the GM/Creator of this game but isn't it unfair to most.. Heck i don't care but i hate seeing the constant global message omg how did they get that stuff?

Get ur facts right before you jump conclusions, I gave her like 5/6 V15 Items.
Ele hasnt.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 am

[quote="roefl"]
WarrLordd wrote:
JoshX wrote:

Ele hasnt.

Ok well im sorry about that but i have seen for myself ele gave stuff to hailey and rosebud? I mean they says it's for testing? But then again isn't this the reason why some of the other players are upset?

We already have admins that could do these testings i don't see the point of letting players test..?
This is one of many reason why when otaku comes online she gets alot of complaints .

Look at whiskey he was recently banned for having a admin item (which i agree upon)... But does anyone notice that trent has a admin robe also?
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

[quote="WarrLordd"]
roefl wrote:
WarrLordd wrote:
JoshX wrote:

Ele hasnt.

Ok well im sorry about that but i have seen for myself ele gave stuff to hailey and rosebud? I mean they says it's for testing? But then again isn't this the reason why some of the other players are upset?

We already have admins that could do these testings i don't see the point of letting players test..?
This is one of many reason why when otaku comes online she gets alot of complaints .

Look at whiskey he was recently banned for having a admin item (which i agree upon)... But does anyone notice that trent has a admin robe also?

Yea It's true that trent has the robes, Im not sure why but my best quess would be that he's helping ele with ddos protection or something.
Mhmh I dont think rosebud is testing any items.. But idk about hailey
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 am

roefl wrote:About ur 2) and 3).

Otakulove promoted that account while me being a player, she knows I like playing the game.
She knew I was still going to play because I mentioned "I will only use that account if advertisers loggon".
And she agreed with me.

And ur math is bad, I mean how exactly did I favor someone?
I worked for most of my items like everyone else, I only got the items I made and that has always been a rule.
Don't you think you can do anything about that rule because Im not the only 1 who has been giving away items we've made.
I think the only thing you've acchieved here was making me delete cecil, and let advertisers get on again when no admins are online.

You=Roefl=Cecil=admin is not a hard concept to realize... although for you it most obviously is... S.M.H
No No

Yes you worked for your items, but even Otaku realized that you were favoring one player (because you were an admin) so I don't need to say anymore there.

And yes, I have achieved making you delete your character, which in turn solves future conflicts with favoritism.
And advertising??? Is that the major problem here? or your favoring? (Clearly the latter).
If you're so interested in advertisers, simply screen shot it. Although a loyal player of FE shouldn't even HAVE to worry about advertisers.

People have a choice; if they want to leave the game, let them leave, but as Ele told me once, you are missing out on the fun.

Final statement: You clearly favored as an admin (Cecil) and the fact you had to delete it only proves my point.
Bonus: I don't need to say this but you have been here way less than I have been on here so you don't know the effects of favoring a player.

Now I'm not going to respond to this topic after this message because I've stated things using facts and it's pointless restating my point because of your stubbornness to accept any facts. It's almost too obvious you're going to say the same thing you said above just in different words (And may try to put false facts of me being a bad admin in some way which is irrelevant to the topic xD!). Flame, troll, and curse all you may, but the fact doesn't change: you favored.

TL;DR (???????): You favored, g.g.

P.S OHH, one more thing... that time when you told me to give you excalibur in ORIGIRI (you're a genius if you get this spelling XDD!), which almost ruined the economy and contributes to wipes, I don't think you were dealing with any advertisers. Sad(((((!
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Gitsie Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 am

Cant say that Roefl is less on as you , cause i hardly see you online and Roefl most of the day.
What you people forget and that counts for my post also is that there is Australia on one side of the
world whats like 6 to 8 hours infront of us in time and at the other side of the world theres is America
whats 6 to 9 hours behind of us in time . So we are somewhere in the middle of it and in our daytime,
in the early morning the admins go to bed cause its late and in the evening when we go to bed admins
come online and say good morning . Dont blame Roefl for not being on , he is most of the day online.
Not our problem you are not in the same timezone.
Gitsie
Gitsie
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Mhmmph, I just dont know how you would call that favoring...
Seriously I've never used that account for items/levels, I never wanted to be admin anyway I made it for the sake of the server.
I dont care that I had to delete it, but I dont like you called it "favoring" players while I have played on roefl for like 98,5% of the time.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down