Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned, what the hell?

4 posters

Go down

Banned, what the hell? Empty Banned, what the hell?

Post  Metro Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Apparently, I am not aloud to use the German language in my name.
Ok Alucard..

The word Führer is 'leader' or 'guide' in the German language, derived from the verb führen, a cognate of the Old English words faran ("to make one's way") and fær ("road", "journey") and the Modern English words derived from the older terms such as fare now mostly used in compounds such as wayfarer and sea-faring. These are also cognates of the Latin peritus ("experienced"), Sanskrit piparti ("brings over") and the Greek poros ("passage", "way")[1].The word Führer in the sense of guide remains common in German, but comes with some stigma attached when used in the meaning of leader. The word Leiter is used instead. In other languages almost exclusively, the word is mainly used as the epithet for Nazi Germany's ruler Adolf Hitler. It was modelled on Benito Mussolini's title il Duce or Dux in Latin ('the Leader'). The word führer is now also an English loanword.

In Germany the isolated term Führer is usually avoided in political meaning, due to its intimate connection with Nazi institutions and Hitler personally.

However, -führer is used as a part of many compound words. Examples include, Bergführer (mountain guide), Fremdenführer (tourist guide), Geschäftsführer (CEO or EO), Führerschein (driver's license), Führerstand or Führerhaus (driver's cab), Lok(omotiv)führer (train engineer), Reiseführer (travel guide book), Spielführer (team captain – which is however a somewhat official term, this sportsman is normally called Mannschaftskapitän), as well as others.

The using of words like "Chef" (a borrowing from the French, as is the English "chief", e.g. Chef des Bundeskanzleramtes) or Leiter, often in composites like Amtsleiter, Projektleiter or Referatsleiter is, however, usually not a replacing of the word "Führer", but actually the same language as before the Nazis. However, the compound "party leader" (which never was official: the official name of the position is Vorsitzender, chairman) is less used, though if one does use it, it isn't seen as problematic. The word Oppositionsführer (“leader of the (parliamentary) opposition”) is, though political, not avoided at all.

Why was I banned?[u][u]
Metro
Metro
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Banned, what the hell? Empty Re: Banned, what the hell?

Post  Alucard Wed May 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Yes your right Fuher is a word commonly used but "Dasfuher" was used for one purpose and that was to saulte hitler and recognize him as their leader. So yes "Fuher" would have been fine, no problum, but you took it a step forward ALSO you made that char after i specificly banned zamerain for using the word "nigger" against besacred. I said that racisum isnt allowed and you went off and tried to be funny to mock me. Dasfuher was used when hitler was in political power and hasnt been used since he killed himself, there for your name was cleary implying racisum in every way.

That is why you were banned.

Last edited by Alucard on Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Metro Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm

First of all, why are you assuming?
Second of all, Learn to spell.

Additionally, (I take no part in Nazi practices) I must add that the Nazi's hated
the Jews more than any other group of people, and
being Jews aren't a race, it's technically
not racism, it's something called Antisemitism.
Metro
Metro
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

My spelling i could care less about. What i do care about is you being racist. Simple

Btw just incase you didnt read the rules 9. No racism, sexual harassment, degrading or abusive language/behavior towards another player or admin.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 pm

You know, lots of people have said nigger and such. They're not banned the first time. They get 2 warnings and then a ban.. lern2followadminstepspl0x this is how all admins work it out.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu May 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Xray wrote:You know, lots of people have said nigger and such. They're not banned the first time. They get 2 warnings and then a ban.. lern2followadminstepspl0x this is how all admins work it out.

I only gave 1 warning, then mute, jail, wall. In that order, or skip the mute and wall or jail right away after the waring. Depends on the severity of the case.

Worked out for me pretty well.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu May 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Rocco wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Xray wrote:You know, lots of people have said nigger and such. They're not banned the first time. They get 2 warnings and then a ban.. lern2followadminstepspl0x this is how all admins work it out.

I only gave 1 warning, then mute, jail, wall. In that order, or skip the mute and wall or jail right away after the waring. Depends on the severity of the case.

Worked out for me pretty well.

LETS PLAY THE WHERE ARE YOU NOW GAME?!?!?!?!?!

Where is Thiamor now you might ask? DEMOTED!

So I GUESS me hating Racism is bad and voicing it out wrong about how I took care of it is wrong cause I got demoted? Did I get demoted cause I followed that rule? Or how about the Harassment rule? Or better yet, what about the Autoing rule? No, I think not. It was something entirely different. Me following those rules is what I did correct. Care or not; you won't make a difference.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Thu May 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I gave the proper warning to zamerian, he recived the MUTE then JAIL, then he bailed on jail, so i BANNED him. No point in giving the same to him SINCE HE MADE THAT NAME 5mins after i gave the warnings to zamerain. Therefor i am doing my job. Ty.

Since you werent on at that time i dont expect you to know that tho, so please next time get all your facts straight before you judge my admin descisions.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri May 07, 2010 4:37 am

Alucard wrote:I gave the proper warning to zamerian, he recived the MUTE then JAIL, then he bailed on jail, so i BANNED him. No point in giving the same to him SINCE HE MADE THAT NAME 5mins after i gave the warnings to zamerain. Therefor i am doing my job. Ty.

Since you werent on at that time i dont expect you to know that tho, so please next time get all your facts straight before you judge my admin descisions.

I'm not sure if you're saying that to me, or what, but I wasn't judging anything. I just said how I took care of racism back then.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Fri May 07, 2010 9:03 am

Thiamor wrote:
Alucard wrote:I gave the proper warning to zamerian, he recived the MUTE then JAIL, then he bailed on jail, so i BANNED him. No point in giving the same to him SINCE HE MADE THAT NAME 5mins after i gave the warnings to zamerain. Therefor i am doing my job. Ty.

I'm not sure if you're saying that to me, or what, but I wasn't judging anything. I just said how I took care of racism back then.

No thiamor, did not mean it towards you, sorry. I ment it to Xray and rocco.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 am

Alucard wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Ah.
Sorry for "jumping the gun" there. Razz
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 am

Rocco wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

wtf? Why me.

Because everyone loves you.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down