Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game moderator :)

2 posters

Go down

In-game moderator :) Empty In-game moderator :)

Post  Xdarkxxnessx Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi, im Xdarkxxnessx. I play FE, cause it is fun, good items, VERY good maps, Awesome gameplay overall. Elevations and Otaku and all the other gang did awesome. (Yes im sucking up lol)

Position I'm applying for: Well, i want to become an In-game moderator.

Reason: Cause, im on everyday i know that for a fact. If i miss a day its cause im somewhere. Im on always for at least 3:00-9:00. Between that time i'll be outside playing or what not.
Plus, I really like to help out on servers. And FE, i have to say would be a big job. And im willing to accept it if i may. To be honest, i could care if im not even an admin. I just want to be able to help out in anyway i can to make the gameplay better for everyone!

Other talents: Well, my other talent is mapping, but since i lost the program im focused on Moderation.

From,
Xdarkxxnessx Basketball

Xdarkxxnessx
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

In-game moderator :) Empty Re: In-game moderator :)

Post  Powrfulking Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Xdarkxxnessx wrote:Hi, im Xdarkxxnessx. I play FE, cause it is fun, good items, VERY good maps, Awesome gameplay overall. Elevations and Otaku and all the other gang did awesome. (Yes im sucking up lol)

Position I'm applying for: Well, i want to become an In-game moderator.

Reason: Cause, im on everyday i know that for a fact. If i miss a day its cause im somewhere. Im on always for at least 3:00-9:00. Between that time i'll be outside playing or what not.
Plus, I really like to help out on servers. And FE, i have to say would be a big job. And im willing to accept it if i may. To be honest, i could care if im not even an admin. I just want to be able to help out in anyway i can to make the gameplay better for everyone!

Other talents: Well, my other talent is mapping, but since i lost the program im focused on Moderation.

From,
Xdarkxxnessx Basketball

Sucking up can get you EVERYWHERE LOL jk jk but on a serious note, i think your app can be better, and i wish we could see yo maps, and tell us wat you would do to help out just a little more details but good and good luck
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down