Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2

2 posters

Go down

Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2 Empty Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2

Post  stewoX Thu May 06, 2010 3:03 pm

just wanted to post about what i thought about fe, in the last month alot has happend like after the gold wipe. there was lots of drama and peoples posts on general discussion were getting deleted :which will probably happen to this!:
i stated my opinions and as a result this happened:
Made me kind of sad cuz i had almost 500 Fallen points i was going to use =/
Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2 Fu0xhd
After this there was the complete game wipe i remade my account like the rest of you guys frustrated and i was told that if you had viable proof that i had been lvl 89 *fortunately most recent screenshot was lvl 80* i contaced an admin about getting my lvl back but was told over a fancy admin @ messege that the admin needed to remember your lvl which was lame because of course all the admins friends got their stuff back while i did not making me mad and saddd face lol i then sorta took an absence for a month and now im back and even with proof apparently weve had enough time to get all of our stuff back (i havent got jack (no swearing) back XD) but ya just made me feel like admins friends got everything while the silent didnt get anything..even though i talk to much i expect this topic will be deleted soon enough but all i really wanted was my forum account unbanned because as you can see the reasons kinda gay i asked otaku sunday and sad to say its now wednesday oh well xD please dont take this super personal just my thoughts nothing more not trying to "start something"
Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2 21csdb8

Last edited by stewoX on Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

stewoX
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2 Empty Re: Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2

Post  Demons Thu May 06, 2010 3:21 pm

hey man if you need any help, join my guild and I will personally help you out. Not get ur vl back but i will try to get u prob some good armour, amybe gator egg Razz

Just pm me in game --Demons
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2 Empty Re: Stewo's reaction to whats happened to FE in the last month or 2

Post  stewoX Thu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Demons wrote:hey man if you need any help, join my guild and I will personally help you out. Not get ur vl back but i will try to get u prob some good armour, amybe gator egg Razz

Just pm me in game --Demons
thanks man lol im in ur guild

stewoX
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down