Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying For Moderator or other.

2 posters

Go down

Applying For Moderator or other. Empty Applying For Moderator or other.

Post  Murtaghmajor Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Hello Admins,

Im Murtaghmajor, My Real name is Jakob W. im 17 and i play FE about 7 hours a day. I like to play video games alot im on xbox as well i played the Normal server & ive played some other privet servers which i found out that they stole art work from Fallen and used as their own. The other servers who copied all ur ideas&maps were basicly complementing your hard work and effort. I Listen to music alot i think its part of my life and its important and i like all of the music you put into your server alot. I would like to apply for Moderator, Pixeler or maping. I Read all the Rules for admins and i think they are really great and i know what im in for if i am accepted. If i were to become an Admin i'd want to help out any way i could, u would have to assign me a job and ill do it. I think i would be good help i follow rules because i love FE so mutch and i think its one of the best servers out. I am on daily for alot of hours, so if theres a requirement of hours needed im useful. I Hope i can be of some use to you. I can learn how to pixel or map im a quick learner. Or if u dont need any of those ill accept the job of moderator or any position u would like me to fill in. Im respectful to all players i meet. Thanks for reading my application and you can contact me ether on FE, Myspace http://www.myspace.com/jakob5 or my e-mail is xxjake92xx@hotmail.com Thank You.
Murtaghmajor
Murtaghmajor
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Applying For Moderator or other. Empty Re: Applying For Moderator or other.

Post  Powrfulking Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Murtaghmajor wrote:Hello Admins,

Im Murtaghmajor, My Real name is Jakob W. im 17 and i play FE about 7 hours a day. I like to play video games alot im on xbox as well i played the Normal server & ive played some other privet servers which i found out that they stole art work from Fallen and used as their own. The other servers who copied all ur ideas&maps were basicly complementing your hard work and effort. I Listen to music alot i think its part of my life and its important and i like all of the music you put into your server alot. I would like to apply for Moderator, Pixeler or maping. I Read all the Rules for admins and i think they are really great and i know what im in for if i am accepted. If i were to become an Admin i'd want to help out any way i could, u would have to assign me a job and ill do it. I think i would be good help i follow rules because i love FE so mutch and i think its one of the best servers out. I am on daily for alot of hours, so if theres a requirement of hours needed im useful. I Hope i can be of some use to you. I can learn how to pixel or map im a quick learner. Or if u dont need any of those ill accept the job of moderator or any position u would like me to fill in. Im respectful to all players i meet. Thanks for reading my application and you can contact me ether on FE, Myspace http://www.myspace.com/jakob5 or my e-mail is xxjake92xx@hotmail.com Thank You.

sorry but i do not think you would make a good admin because i do not think you know wat you r trying to get in. and we need pixelers and mappers who already have the skills to do that job not someone who wants to learn who to do it.

and to be a mod is not all fun just to let you know but good Luck
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down