Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combats Light Guardian Application.

+4
Demons
Matthill121
( Undead )
Combat
8 posters

Go down

Combats Light Guardian Application. Empty Combats Light Guardian Application.

Post  Combat Sun May 09, 2010 10:29 am

IGN: Combat

Gender or Sex: Male

Applying for: Light Guide.

About Me: I live in the United States, I'm in 11th Grade. I love to play endless online and other endless online servers, guess you could say i use to be addicted to EO. I love being on my computer(no i'm not a nerd) but i also love many sports like football, baseball, nascar and one day i hope to be an NBA player.

Hobbies: I play FE a lot, most of you haven't seen me around because i use to train a lot, almost none stop about 6-8 hours a day. I also play basketball.

Personality: I like to help people, i'm very nice and as some people say have a long fuse so its not easy to make me mad. I don't like people who act rude or racist though. I find it pointless.

Hours Playing FE: I usually am on about 4 hours a day thats because of school or because of the server being down. But on the weekends i'm on 7-10 hours a day.

I would be a Good Admin: I do what i'm told if one of the higher admins need me. I help everyone to the best stretch i can i also know a lot about Fallen Evo and i can answer almost any question a player has. I'm new to forums and i plan to be very active on there forums and if i'm highered i can come here for problems of reports. I know how to be private so that the entire population doesn't get involved and flame people.

Why I want to be an ADMIN: I am a very strict admin when i need to be. Otherwise i'm usually laid back and not causing problems with people. I know right from wrong. With the Time Zone i live in although a couple admins live in it there are either no admins or maybe 1-2 that are on that i've seen but those admins give about 8 warnings before they mute, jail or wall somebody. I'm also great with helping new players, I am a leader of the guild Fallen Army which is a great guild for new players.

This has been a message from,

Combat ;D

P.S. I have read over the rules and it says if your fired you get wiped. If i'm highered, i do not want any items so i wouldn't have to be wiped.
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Combats Light Guardian Application. Empty Re: Combats Light Guardian Application.

Post  ( Undead ) Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 am

Twisted Evil It's Good
( Undead )
( Undead )
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Combats Light Guardian Application. Empty Re: Combats Light Guardian Application.

Post  Matthill121 Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm

+1. Very Happy Hope you become one! Razz

Matthill121
Warrior

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Mystery Sword Mystery Sword

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Sun May 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Matthill121 wrote:+1. Very Happy Hope you become one! Razz

;D Thats 3 supporters now. Stewo said yes ;D
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Sun May 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Anyone?
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Very Happy you a great person and u up for the job
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Sun May 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Demons wrote:Very Happy you a great person and u up for the job

thanks ;D
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 am

bump.
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 am

Combat wrote:IGN: Combat

About Me: I live in the United States, I'm in 11th Grade. I love to play endless online and other endless online servers, guess you could say i use to be addicted to EO. I love being on my computer(no i'm not a nerd) but i also love many sports like football, baseball, nascar and one day i hope to be an NBA player.

Hobbies: I play FE a lot, most of you haven't seen me around because i use to train a lot, almost none stop about 6-8 hours a day. I also play basketball.

Personality: I like to help people, i'm very nice and as some people say have a long fuse so its not easy to make me mad. I don't like people who act rude or racist though. I find it pointless.

Hours Playing FE: I usually am on about 4 hours a day thats because of school or because of the server being down. But on the weekends i'm on 7-10 hours a day.

I would be a Good Admin: I do what i'm told if one of the higher admins need me. I help everyone to the best stretch i can i also know a lot about Fallen Evo and i can answer almost any question a player has. I'm new to forums and i plan to be very active on there forums and if i'm highered i can come here for problems of reports. I know how to be private so that the entire population doesn't get involved and flame people.

Why I want to be an ADMIN: I am a very strict admin when i need to be. Otherwise i'm usually laid back and not causing problems with people. I know right from wrong. With the Time Zone i live in although a couple admins live in it there are either no admins or maybe 1-2 that are on that i've seen but those admins give about 8 warnings before they mute, jail or wall somebody. I'm also great with helping new players, I am a leader of the guild Fallen Army which is a great guild for new players.

Combat ;D

P.S. I have read over the rules and it says if your fired you get wiped. If i'm highered, i do not want any items so i wouldn't have to be wiped.

That isn't really the point that you don't want items, it's based on the items that you had before you WERE admin. They say you have to agree to have it wiped, so yeah.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 am

Thiamor wrote:
Combat wrote:IGN: Combat

Combat ;D

That isn't really the point that you don't want items, it's based on the items that you had before you WERE admin. They say you have to agree to have it wiped, so yeah.

I think now you can have your admin account of an alt so that you can keep your main. Thats for your opinion on my app though -.-
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm

How you acted today during and after my event was rude and inappropriate.. And you know the saying, "Actions speak louder than words"..

Honestly, I don't think I want to even consider this application after what I saw.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  undeadchris Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Hah! Its nice!

undeadchris
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Combat Mon May 10, 2010 1:15 pm

undeadchris wrote:Hah! Its nice!

ty
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Jroc Wed May 12, 2010 6:21 am

Hes got my support, even tho he tripped and bumped heads with me xD

Jroc
Jroc
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down