Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  undeadchris Mon May 10, 2010 1:09 pm

In-Game Name:Undeadchris

Name: Chris
How many hours a day I spend on FE:About... I don't know... maybe 6

About me: I like hockey and Football. I dislike almost all other sports o.o... oh. And I don't Like FE.... I LOVE IT
Personality: Im happy... I like to help everyone out. And If someone in a downed mood Ill try to be humorus Very Happy.

What I'm applying for and why:Im applying for anything that's open Light guardian would be fine... I would like to help people, Just earlier today (5/9/10) I helped Otakulove with crafts that need to be updated.
So I could help findind what could be updated.

Recent jobs on other servers: I was an admin on Fireblade-eo. but it shut down. :[ But I have alot of experience from FE Rules though.

Last edited by undeadchris on Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

undeadchris
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Combat Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

undeadchris wrote:In-Game Name:Undeadchris

Name: Chris
How many hours a day I spend on FE:About... I don't know... maybe 6

About me: I like hockey and Football. I dislike almost all other sports o.o... oh. And I don't Like FE.... I LOVE IT
Personality: (Whether if your a happy person, angry etc, we have to know)

What I'm applying for and why:Im applying for anything that's open Light guardian would be fine... I would just like to help people.

Recent jobs on other servers: I was an admin on a server. but it shut down. :[ But I have alot of experience from rules.

In the red is everything that is fine

In blue is the stuff you need to improve ill say below

1.You didn't fill out the personality at all xD

2. For your why i'm applying for mod you need to have more details of why you'd like to be mod and why you would be good for a mod.

3. Recent jobs try and give the server name (Always helps a little). All servers have diffrent rules and actions so no server is alike. With every server you have to learn more and adap
t.
Combat
Combat
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down