Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Attack from Hailey?

5 posters

Go down

Personal Attack from Hailey? Empty Personal Attack from Hailey?

Post  WarrLordd Thu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Well this crap all started when i voiced my opinion about odenix who i never spoke to or ever bother to care?

Reason i complain about hailey on global was the matter of fact is if she wish to get a admin remove for abuse or whatever it may be she needs a head admin! Not trying to do it her self. She jailed his alt 2 times and that was it but even after he abused his rights and got out of jail she continue doing so spamming the whole server?

I mean if she wants a promotion she going the wrong way about it! Don't spam jail like 20 times...ect If somethign like that is to happen Otaku is head Admin get screenshots and report it. My mistake by saying anything i then got personal attacks afterwards from her boyfriend and was also removed from the guild the same time..

So it got me upset telling him if you guys care about abuse so much why do you personally have to warp him all over? Aren't admin not allowed to warp people around? Regardless what ever relationship it is?

Personal Attack from Hailey? Ghailey

Oh and to make it even better, later on when i was trainning with one of her guild members. Ele has just did a server reboot and as i logged in my ping was high.. She instantly warp to me said i ghosted her and jailed me?

Personal Attack from Hailey? Huhyg

To even make it more clear a member of her guild walked into the jail area and started crap with me. So go figure? Doesn't it seem like a personal attack towards me?
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Personal Attack from Hailey? Empty Re: Personal Attack from Hailey?

Post  Leon Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

I didn't attack you for what was going on with Odin being jailed over and over, I was arguying with you because you accused me of starting the whole situation with Odin. Then, you accuse of me of being warped wherever I want like Secret black map which I walked there like anyone else can moron. So, like I already told you I kicked you out of guild because of that and always having a bad attitude. Rolling Eyes How about next time instead of being a lil dramatic queen you confront someone about something you accuse them of and sort it out then bringing it into global trying to start a fight.

I even pmed you after everything calmed down so you and I could be mature about the whole arguement and get things straighten out between what you accuse me off and everyone else all the time e.e

Leon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

This is just stupid. And dude, if you quit, that's stupid too. No
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  hailz Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Okay the odinex i guess i went about the wrong way, but i was only trying to do my job,and i apoligized to everyone for spaming
and i jailed you for ghosting just like i jail everyone else i see ghosting. And i do not warp leon ne where that day i warped to him and all i seen was black and couldnt figure out why...thats why i asked u where he was...
hailz
hailz
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Trench Coat (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Thu May 13, 2010 11:09 pm

you continue to say i was ghosting when i was not.. half the time i begg king to check on ppl who i do see ghosting.. the server was lagging it even froze for a few sec after the reboot...i didn't even seen when you said anything all i seen was you warp to the map and jailed me i was not even moving around much to even say you blocked me from walking?

look at juss now i even mention it on global someone was ghosting what did u do? Nothing, king told him stop and idk what else happen? So as far as i see it's PERSONAL.

And the part about warpping even LEON said you do warp him to bank when he logs in? How does that make any difference
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Thu May 13, 2010 11:30 pm

WarrLordd wrote:you continue to say i was ghosting when i was not.. half the time i begg king to check on ppl who i do see ghosting.. the server was lagging it even froze for a few sec after the reboot...i didn't even seen when you said anything all i seen was you warp to the map and jailed me i was not even moving around much to even say you blocked me from walking?

look at juss now i even mention it on global someone was ghosting what did u do? Nothing, king told him stop and idk what else happen? So as far as i see it's PERSONAL.

And the part about warpping even LEON said you do warp him to bank when he logs in? How does that make any difference

I'm usually always at bank and wtf does warping me to bank once n a while affect anyone in game? Stop your complaining

Leon
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 am

Hailz = Hailey? Dayum... What a Face
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Fri May 14, 2010 7:46 am

Leon wrote:
WarrLordd wrote:you continue to say i was ghosting when i was not.. half the time i begg king to check on ppl who i do see ghosting.. the server was lagging it even froze for a few sec after the reboot...i didn't even seen when you said anything all i seen was you warp to the map and jailed me i was not even moving around much to even say you blocked me from walking?

I'm usually always at bank and wtf does warping me to bank once n a while affect anyone in game? Stop your complaining

Yeah.
#warp bank?

That is why Ele made it XD
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down