Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted

3 posters

Go down

Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted Empty Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted

Post  abbinsane Sat May 15, 2010 11:53 pm

9. No racism, sexual harassment, degrading or abusive language/behavior towards another player or admin.
Punishment: Player is warned on first offense, muted on second offense, and walled on third offense. Player may be banned up to 48 hours if abuse continues after third offense.

12. No KSing (kill stealing) players.
Note: If a player is attacking a monster, do not attack it. This rule applies mainly to training areas. This rule does not apply so much to boss monster areas. However, players are not allowed to join in on attacking boss monsters when the HP is at "red".
Punishment: Player is warned on first offense, and walled on second offense. Player may be banned for up to 24 hours if KSing continues after second offense.

NO KILL STEALING IN TRAINING AREAS!
abbinsane
abbinsane
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted Empty Re: Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted

Post  Thiamor Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 am

If you continue to spam these topics I'll have to ask (try to ask) Roefl to lock everyone that pops up. Please keep it to one topic. It's spamming if you do it otherwise. It gets tiresome to see you posting thread after thread dealing with the same topic.

Just because you're pissed doesn't mean you can spam us with what happened until something is done. Don't do that.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted Empty Re: Read thsse and then see the pictures I posted

Post  roefl Sun May 16, 2010 6:08 am

I agree, 1 topic is enough.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down