Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghosting legal or illegal?

+8
Vampire
Ms.Nova
Xray
Otakulove
Micro
roefl
Thiamor
epicpwn
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ghosting legal or illegal? Empty ghosting legal or illegal?

Post  epicpwn Tue May 18, 2010 2:38 pm

A few days ago someone threatened to report me for ghosting in angels. When I asked people whether ghosting was against the rules i got different answers from different people so i was wondering if anyone has a solid answer. because i don't think ghosting should be against the rules it doen't give much of an advantage and its available to everone. Also its almost necessary at angels because it gets crowded with people and pets and if you want to get kills you need to be able to get around.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

ghosting legal or illegal? Empty Re: ghosting legal or illegal?

Post  Thiamor Tue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

epicpwn wrote:A few days ago someone threatened to report me for ghosting in angels. When I asked people whether ghosting was against the rules i got different answers from different people so i was wondering if anyone has a solid answer. because i don't think ghosting should be against the rules it doen't give much of an advantage and its available to everone. Also its almost necessary at angels because it gets crowded with people and pets and if you want to get kills you need to be able to get around.

It's against the rules, and only Admins should hold that right to go invisible. No player needs that ability.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Tue May 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Thiamor wrote:
epicpwn wrote:A few days ago someone threatened to report me for ghosting in angels. When I asked people whether ghosting was against the rules i got different answers from different people so i was wondering if anyone has a solid answer. because i don't think ghosting should be against the rules it doen't give much of an advantage and its available to everone. Also its almost necessary at angels because it gets crowded with people and pets and if you want to get kills you need to be able to get around.

It's against the rules, and only Admins should hold that right to go invisible. No player needs that ability.
ghosting isn't going invisible its just like walking through another person like normal but you dont have to wait as long.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Tue May 18, 2010 11:25 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

ghosting isn't going invisible its just like walking through another person like normal but you dont have to wait as long.

Its forbidden to use it, elevations made the client/updater that way you cannot use the "eotrainer" and thats for a reason.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 am

Then why the flying (f word) did they release multi-client? they're just asking for people to use it.

ghosting legal or illegal? Facepalm

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 am

5. No autoing/speeding/manipulative programs or abusing glitches.

Ghosting = Hack. Hack = Against the rules.

Multi-client is the ONLY "hack" that we allow players to use, because we see no harm in it.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 3:19 am

Otakulove wrote:5. No autoing/speeding/manipulative programs or abusing glitches.

Ghosting = Hack. Hack = Against the rules.

Multi-client is the ONLY "hack" that we allow players to use, because we see no harm in it.
ok i will never ghost again Razz
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed May 19, 2010 4:04 am

You see no harm in multying.. = People just train their own alts. Kind of unfair to those who can't get Multi on their computer, don't you think? Very Happy What's the harm in ghosting? it gets you through people quicker. Everyone who has Multi-Client uses Attack Winning, Ghost, Unlimited SP, I can guarantee it. >>
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 am

Xray wrote:You see no harm in multying.. = People just train their own alts. Kind of unfair to those who can't get Multi on their computer, don't you think? Very Happy What's the harm in ghosting? it gets you through people quicker. Everyone who has Multi-Client uses Attack Winning, Ghost, Unlimited SP, I can guarantee it. >>

Harm in ghosting, well if its crowded (as in event/new monsters) ur quicker to the monster/item then the people that dont have it.
Also some people dont know how to use/install Multi client. we should think about those people not about the people using the Winning.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 am

Multi-client doesn't need to be installed tho, Its a drag and drop D:

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 am

No ghosting is the stupidest rule ever...
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 am

roefl wrote:
Xray wrote:You see no harm in multying.. = People just train their own alts. Kind of unfair to those who can't get Multi on their computer, don't you think? Very Happy What's the harm in ghosting? it gets you through people quicker. Everyone who has Multi-Client uses Attack Winning, Ghost, Unlimited SP, I can guarantee it. >>

Harm in ghosting, well if its crowded (as in event/new monsters) ur quicker to the monster/item then the people that dont have it.
Also some people dont know how to use/install Multi client. we should think about those people not about the people using the Winning.
but think about this if i have a multiclient during an event/drop i have twice the chance because it is possible to control to chracters at once. And like the other guy(srry i forgot your name) said what about the other people who can;t get multiclient.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed May 19, 2010 5:25 am

epicpwn wrote:
roefl wrote:

but think about this if i have a multiclient during an event/drop i have twice the chance because it is possible to control to chracters at once. And like the other guy(srry i forgot your name) said what about the other people who can;t get multiclient.

I never said I liked the idea of using multi.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 5:36 am

epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Whoops....I know what you're talking about now XD

I was thinking of people using Winning to go invisible. Sorry, my bad.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Wed May 19, 2010 6:47 am

roefl wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Its forbidden to use it, elevations made the client/updater that way you cannot use the "eotrainer" and thats for a reason.

Bullshit, because your girlfriend uses Ghost, but you don't tell her to not use it, but you tell others. FAVORING ALREADY.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Micro Wed May 19, 2010 6:52 am

I don't understand the big deal about ghost. Yes you can walk through monsters (Very few can do it and it requires a amount of monsters and people and the monsters have to be staying still, its mostly using when people are blocking the way to a door)

Micro
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 7:09 am

Micro wrote:I don't understand the big deal about ghost. Yes you can walk through monsters (Very few can do it and it requires a amount of monsters and people and the monsters have to be staying still, its mostly using when people are blocking the way to a door)
Yea ghost is quite easy to get and it is just as harmnless as multiclienting which is legal.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed May 19, 2010 7:13 am

epicpwn wrote:
Micro wrote:I don't understand the big deal about ghost. Yes you can walk through monsters (Very few can do it and it requires a amount of monsters and people and the monsters have to be staying still, its mostly using when people are blocking the way to a door)
Yea ghost is quite easy to get and it is just as harmnless as multiclienting which is legal.

It's illegal, thats all.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 am

Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Bullshit, because your girlfriend uses Ghost, but you don't tell her to not use it, but you tell others. FAVORING ALREADY.

Lol
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Wed May 19, 2010 8:21 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Lol

Bullshit my ass, I allowed people to ghost in the bank, but not anymore because someone complained.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 am

roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Lol

Bullshit my ass, I allowed people to ghost in the bank, but not anymore because someone complained.

Actually i do see rosebud ghost while in bank. Including yesterday. I don't know if you were on or not
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 am

Well point is, its illegal. So if any admin (including myself) catches anyone, they will suffer the Consequences, no matter who it is.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 9:13 am

Topic has been reached to a conclusion; by saying it's illegal. The question has been answered.
This probably needs a lock, don't you think Roefl?

And lastly, if they say it's illegal (Ele, Otaku, and other Admins) don't complain. It won't make a difference.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed May 19, 2010 11:11 am

I don't care if it's illegal. >.> It's something helpful and does nothing wrong, it needs to be made legal. ._.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 am

Xray wrote:I don't care if it's illegal. >.> It's something helpful and does nothing wrong, it needs to be made legal. ._.

But the thing is, even if you don't care, you still aren't able to do it. Doing so can get you a ban.

No one is saying how it doesn't help. We're saying how it's illegal. So therefore no one has any right at all to do it because they're breaking the rules. It isn't their game, so they HAVE to follow all rules placed.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next