Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I was Winning AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

I think I was Winning AGAIN Empty I think I was Winning AGAIN

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Well like my last post about me being Winning some items are missing from my inventory. I had gotten 2 firestaffs and 64k from cacadems and now its all gone. Idk what happened but I #save 1 everytime I got a drop.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

I think I was Winning AGAIN Empty Re: I think I was Winning AGAIN

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 pm

epicpwn wrote:Well like my last post about me being Winning some items are missing from my inventory. I had gotten 2 firestaffs and 64k from cacadems and now its all gone. Idk what happened but I #save 1 everytime I got a drop.

Your lucky you lost so little. My cousin took my Lulu, Battle plate, Ayane robes and 30m a couple months ago. D:
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:Well like my last post about me being Winning some items are missing from my inventory. I had gotten 2 firestaffs and 64k from cacadems and now its all gone. Idk what happened but I #save 1 everytime I got a drop.

Your lucky you lost so little. My cousin took my Lulu, Battle plate, Ayane robes and 30m a couple months ago. D:
Yea but just last week i had lost DDQ,DIB,Chaos wings, and 2mill. Noone believes that Im Winning but I keep losing my items. And I know that its not because of me not doing #save because i have some items that i got AFTER i got those 2 firestaffs so If i lost in a reboot or something then i would have lost those items too.
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 pm

epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Yea but just last week i had lost DDQ,DIB,Chaos wings, and 2mill. Noone believes that Im Winning but I keep losing my items. And I know that its not because of me not doing #save because i have some items that i got AFTER i got those 2 firestaffs so If i lost in a reboot or something then i would have lost those items too.

Idk. Stubborn Admin's.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  PigDawg Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Idk. Stubborn Admin's.

You need sufficient proof.... Also, there could be someone taking the stuff from your account, it might not even be a server side issue. No one else is complaining about lost items except from the wipe. ? Maybe you should look into that first.

sif Stubborn Admins....
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

PigDawg wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Idk. Stubborn Admin's.

You need sufficient proof.... Also, there could be someone taking the stuff from your account, it might not even be a server side issue. No one else is complaining about lost items except from the wipe. ? Maybe you should look into that first.

sif Stubborn Admins....

Your an LG you can't do anything anyways. Razz

Epicpwn who are you in game maybe i've seen you?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Wed May 19, 2010 11:05 pm

PigDawg wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
epicpwn wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Idk. Stubborn Admin's.

sif Stubborn Admins....
I know its not a server problem but i think there is someone Winning me
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down