Fallen Evolution
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kalo93's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalo93
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 12:56 pm

In-Game Name: Perplex

Name: Ryan

Age: 15

How many hours a day I spend on FE: 6+

About me: Hmm, well, I like skating, I'm a nice guy to be around, I have a great sense of humour and I am a friendly person. However, if people decide to piss me off, well, just don't. =]
Oh and my grammar is better than most.

Personality: As stated above, I'm a nice person but don't piss me off. I love talking to friends and having fun.

What I'm applying for and why: I am applying for coder because I believe I have the skills and potential to improve Fallen Evolution and to help other players out.

Recent jobs on other servers: Well, I've been coding for a while. I've coded my own servers and helped in a few others, these include RuneScape, Conquer Online, MapleStory and others.



Thanks for reading my application, support me if you believe I can do it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xray
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : Nowhere.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm

I can honestly say I do not vote, you say you're an all around nice guy, sure. But what if somebody does "piss" you off? You could pull the wrong move..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kalo93
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 1:48 pm

At least I'm being honest, and I don't really get pissed off too easy, so there's hardly much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : Arkansas

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Can we get some proof that you've coded parts of those games? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xray
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : Nowhere.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Yes, valid proof that you have worked for Conquer Online, please. That's one of the greatest 3 Dimensional games out there, I highly doubt they would hire you and you end up quitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roefl
bewb
avatar

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Xray wrote:
Yes, valid proof that you have worked for Conquer Online, please. That's one of the greatest 3 Dimensional games out there, I highly doubt they would hire you and you end up quitting.

It's 2d.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kalo93
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 3:08 pm

roefl wrote:
Xray wrote:
Yes, valid proof that you have worked for Conquer Online, please. That's one of the greatest 3 Dimensional games out there, I highly doubt they would hire you and you end up quitting.

It's 2d.

Indeed.
I didn't say I worked for them, I made a private server for it.
And I can't exactly provide proof as the server has been deleted.
However, I can prove my skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xray
BANNED
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : Nowhere.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

I made an error, Roefl. I just couldn't be bothered to fix it. I know it's 2D, I played it for the longest time. xD

And you said you've worked for servers such as.. Blah, blah, blah, blah, and BLAH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kalo93
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Xray wrote:
I made an error, Roefl. I just couldn't be bothered to fix it. I know it's 2D, I played it for the longest time. xD

And you said you've worked for servers such as.. Blah, blah, blah, blah, and BLAH.

Hmm, re-read my application, it clearly says that "I have made my own servers".
I never said "I have worked for servers"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king freek
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 25
Location : Tucson

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 pm

kalo93 wrote:

Recent jobs on other servers: [b]Well, I've been coding for a while. I've coded my own servers and helped in a few others, these include RuneScape, Conquer Online, MapleStory and others.

Never said he worked for the games xD.

Also I like how he's being honest lol. Everyone has another side to them. Everyone ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek
bescared
Legendary
avatar

Posts : 375
Join date : 2010-03-16
Location : Scotland, Land of the Kilts k.

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Tue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

king freek wrote:
kalo93 wrote:

Recent jobs on other servers: [b]Well, I've been coding for a while. I've coded my own servers and helped in a few others, these include RuneScape, Conquer Online, MapleStory and others.

Never said he worked for the games xD.

Also I like how he's being honest lol. Everyone has another side to them. Everyone ;]

Aha, so i've opened some ones eyes ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kalo93
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 am

Thanks to those who support me =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roefl
bewb
avatar

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2009-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 am

Xray wrote:
I made an error, Roefl. I just couldn't be bothered to fix it. I know it's 2D, I played it for the longest time. xD

And you said you've worked for servers such as.. Blah, blah, blah, blah, and BLAH.

Omgawd me2 I haz some super/elite soc (no swearing) Razz
Played long but quitted because bulkers D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoshX
Asian Sexpert
avatar

Posts : 536
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   Wed May 26, 2010 5:07 pm

kalo93 wrote:
In-Game Name: Perplex

Name: Ryan

Age: 15

How many hours a day I spend on FE: 6+

About me: Hmm, well, I like skating, I'm a nice guy to be around, I have a great sense of humour and I am a friendly person. However, if people decide to piss me off, well, just don't. =]
Oh and my grammar is better than most.

Personality: As stated above, I'm a nice person but don't piss me off. I love talking to friends and having fun.

What I'm applying for and why: I am applying for coder because I believe I have the skills and potential to improve Fallen Evolution and to help other players out.

Recent jobs on other servers: Well, I've been coding for a while. I've coded my own servers and helped in a few others, these include RuneScape, Conquer Online, MapleStory and others.



Thanks for reading my application, support me if you believe I can do it Wink

this is an okay application.
there are 2 major flaws with this proposal though...
1) your grammar does not constitute whether or not you get this job.
2) your application is too skinny; not enough "meat". every person is nice and mean when mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kalo93's Application   

Back to top Go down
 

Kalo93's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Evolution :: Development :: Admin Application Forum (Sign Up)-