Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

4 posters

Go down

Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP Empty Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Post  Pain Wed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi, after about a 9 month break from fallen evolution, i decided to come back, but when i downloaded the v.15, and opened it, it always say the server is down. What am i doing wrong? I have the auto updater, just when i try to sign in, it says the server is down and will be back up later.

My FE name is pain, im level 90 i believe.

Pain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Post  WarrLordd Wed May 26, 2010 11:04 pm

For those who are having problems with connection Scottd has moved the server.

The new IP is: 74.63.84.227

Simply locate your FE folder and find a .exe file under the name FEconfig.exe and change it to the ip located above.

I don't think this would be a problem also since he changed the default address to match the new IP.

But just in case!
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP Empty Re: Having trouble with v.15 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Post  Pain Thu May 27, 2010 9:21 am

Bull, it still did'nt work, anyone got any other suggestion? This is really pissing me off.

Pain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 am

Uh, the IP address is 74.63.84.227, but what's the port?

Pain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Fri May 28, 2010 5:22 pm

someone help -_-

Pain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 am

Honestly, i don't mean to spam, but can someone PLEASE help me getting on this server? I honestly put everything right in the IP, fallen-evolution.servegame.com, wouldnt work. So then i put 74.63.84.227, but still didn't work. What's going on? The server port for mine is 8078, am i doing something wrong?

Pain
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 am

Have you tried completely reinstalling the game? (Downloading), whatever.

Also, could you tell me how much ram and such is in your computer? Ram, direct x version, etc could be the reason. That's why it doesn't work on my moms computer. (Which I'm on right now)
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Could also be the settings of the firewall or a closed port on the router.
check that.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down