Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confession. My final good-bye.

+11
Powrfulking
Konradl
epicpwn
king freek
Thiamor
Stava
Xray
Sinister
Score
Demons
Miss Chaos
15 posters

Go down

The Confession. My final good-bye. Empty The Confession. My final good-bye.

Post  Miss Chaos Sat May 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Well, since I know how FE works and I know how rumors get around, I figured I would post something to clarify what is going on in the life of Chaosmistress..

As news travels fast.. I'm sure all of you know by now, I was banned. Yes... I was banned.. I made a stupid decision and I'm paying the price. Earlier today I was on FE during school hours. Lol. I had a free period and was able to get around the whole "non-download" rule thing and decided to play FE. (I downloaded FE to a flash drive and played off of my flash drive.) Anyway. So, I was playing FE and no one was on. No admins, none of my friends. No one I really talked to. So I was just walking around Aeven and just kind of relaxing. A guy comes up to me and he calls me a.. "Fat-ass." So naturally I was like ..Wtf? And he starts cussing me out for no reason. So, I was like Dude... you don't even know me. What the hell is up your ass? o_o and he tells me that he does know me and that I was a (no swearing).. So I was like Okay. Far enough and started getting angry and yelling back. Turns out it was my ex. So he starts calling me all these horrible names.. Some of which I would rather not repeat.. And comments I would rather not repeat.. But basically calling me a fat ass (no swearing). To say the very least.. I ignored his character and just tried to forget it.. He makes another character and continues.. It went on for about 20 minutes and still no admins on.. So by this time I was extremely angry and upset.. I tried warping to other places but he eventually found me. I would get peace for a few minutes and then some how find me. So, last place I was was Ghost Town. I figured he didn't play so he wouldn't know the new warp to there. But like I said, some how he found me..

I ended up remembering Roefls password from a very long LONG time ago and it was still the same.. So I logged on, gave him a warning but he started cussing me ot more. Saying it was none of my business and I needed to shut the (no swearing) up.. So I warped to ghost town and started yelling at him and then muted him.. He logged off and never came back. So I logged off because by that time my free period was almost over and I had to go. So I logged off and left.

Those of you that know me very well, I'm not a bad person.. I didn't take anything from Roefls account. I didn't spawn any items or anything. Admins have no reason to trust me I suppose but I can honestly say I had the chance to take anything I wanted.. And I didn't. Roefl is my best friend and although I shouldn't of logged onto his account I wasn't going to log onto his account and abuse it. Me and Roe have been through a lot. He has done a lot for me and he has always been there for me. What I did was wrong and I betrayed his friendship. And for that I could never apologize enough.

I apologize to the community for breaking the rules and causing issues. I apologize to the admins for causing drama and such. I especially aplogize to you Roefl. You don't have to forgive me but know that I am sorry. It was a stupid mistake on my part and I understand my consiquenses. I am hoping that one day I will be forgiven, but if not I understand.

Whether you all see me again is up to the admins. I hope for the best. If not, I love you all and thank you for everything you all have done for me.

Heather (Sensations), Roefl, King, Otaku, Kaos, Hades, Kalika, Kisa, Lionsgate, Score, Scubastove, Psyc, Stava, everyone. I will miss you all.
Katiealey@hotmail.com. That is my MSN/e-mail. Add me if you like. That goes for anyone. Just let me know who it is so I'm not worried some random creeper is stalking me. xD

I suppose this is good-bye for now.
All my love and apologies.

<3 Chaosmistres.
Katie.

Last edited by Miss Chaos on Sat May 29, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

The Confession. My final good-bye. Empty Re: The Confession. My final good-bye.

Post  Demons Sat May 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Sad You berly joined like a month ago and now you leaving? Sad Well I hope all goes well in your life and hope you return to FE someday. If ya need anything I'l help you get started Razz Well cya we will all miss you.

Btw, I added you in MSN
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Score Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 pm

But...but...you were my e-first... =[

Bi chaos Sad

Score
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinister Sat May 29, 2010 4:03 pm

I barely knew you, but you seemed like you were a pretty chill person. Bye. ):
Gonna add you on MSN. : D
Sinister
Sinister
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 30, 2010 12:27 am

So long, Chaos. I barely knew ye. ;(

I've added you on msn, too.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sun May 30, 2010 2:23 am

I am strongly against you being banned.
You are an old player, most of admins know you quite well, and I think they should be 99% sure you wouldn't steal anything.
You actually made a good thing, you muted a idiot who was causing problems, even though you aren't even admin.
I'd promote you instead banning you lol!

And I bet Grace, Elevations, Roefl.. know that you haven't took anything, and that server shouldn't have been rolled back.

Roefl shouldn't had been demoted, he didn't do anything. Mad

Admins are being too serious about the rules, it's a private server, you should give second chance sometimes, specially if you know if the person isn't bad.

How come Sniper got 32452352# second chances? Is it because he donates? silent
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Chaos Sun May 30, 2010 4:47 am

*huggles everyone.* Thanks guys. Xray I don't think I got your add on MSN though =[ Score, don't worry. I'll always be your first and in your memory. Bwahaha. xD

Thank you Stava. I sort of agree with you. Before this I have done nothing wrong. This is my first mistake. I have been here since EORadio and FE merged and I have stuck with them through a lot. If they really don't trust me they could wipe my account and delete my character and make me start over if they wanted. Which would suck but I would be okay with it. But, I will accept the ban for now. Don't have much of a choice. Lol.

Roefl doesn't deserve to be fired. I don't understand why he was. He had absolutely no idea what happened. It was MY fault. Not his.
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 30, 2010 5:08 am

Miss Chaos wrote:*huggles everyone.* Thanks guys. Xray I don't think I got your add on MSN though =[ Score, don't worry. I'll always be your first and in your memory. Bwahaha. xD

Thank you Stava. I sort of agree with you. Before this I have done nothing wrong. This is my first mistake. I have been here since EORadio and FE merged and I have stuck with them through a lot. If they really don't trust me they could wipe my account and delete my character and make me start over if they wanted. Which would suck but I would be okay with it. But, I will accept the ban for now. Don't have much of a choice. Lol.

Roefl doesn't deserve to be fired. I don't understand why he was. He had absolutely no idea what happened. It was MY fault. Not his.

It probably was the fact that he had given out his password to begin with.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  king freek Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 am

._.
I'm gone for one day and some crazy shiz goes down ;/
If one of us admins were on, it wouldn't have happend the way it did.
/Feels bad D;

I hope I get to see ya again <3
king freek
king freek
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

http://www.myspace.com/gar3ttsafreek

Back to top Go down

Post  epicpwn Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 am

wow this really sucks ive seen you on and your a nice person. this server is really going to miss you. Also roefl doesn't deserve to be demoted he's nice and really helps the server. Btw Im going to add you on msn
epicpwn
epicpwn
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Konradl Sun May 30, 2010 6:41 am

You technically only broke one rule. (No posing as a admin) And if this is your first offence your only supposed to get ''BANNED" not perma banned.

So unless they change the rules in the next 24 hours u should be unbanned fairly soon. sunny
Konradl
Konradl
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 30, 2010 10:16 am

Konradl wrote:You technically only broke one rule. (No posing as a admin) And if this is your first offence your only supposed to get ''BANNED" not perma banned.

So unless they change the rules in the next 24 hours u should be unbanned fairly soon. sunny

That rule mainly goes for those who dress as an admin, using a name close to an admin or acting like an Admin.

I don't think they add logging onto an Admin account as posing as one in that way.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 pm

=o they demoted Roelf? Why? He contributes so much to FE. Maybe he will leave FE like how Lexie and Joey did D:
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Powrfulking Sun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm

OMG I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU THAT GOOD AND JUST BY READING WAT YOU JUST SAID I TRUELY FEEL LIKE YOU R SORRY AND DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM AND I ALMOST CRIED Sad I SEEN YOU PLAYING ON THE GAME AND YOU SEEM LIKE A REALLY NICE PERSON WHO DOESNT HAVE A EVIL BONE IN YOUR BODY.

SO FOR 1 I 100% FORGIVE YOU <3
FOR 2 I ALSO DISAGREE WITH YOU BEING BANNED AND HOPE GRACE AND ELE WILL UNBANNED YOU
AND FOR 3 I ALSO DISAGREE WITH ROEFL BEING FIRE AND MY HOTMAIL IS eddadviies@hotmail.com ADD ME Smile

WITH ALL THAT SAID GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK ON FE SOON
Powrfulking
Powrfulking
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sun May 30, 2010 5:02 pm

I agree with #3, Roefls been nothing but loyal to FE.
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Chaos Sun May 30, 2010 7:18 pm

>.< Arrrrrrg. *huggles all* You guys are so awesome >.<'. Thank you all for your support. You guys really are the best. Thank you guys for forgiving me.. You have no idea how much it means to me.. I always get so sad when people are mad at me. =x If I ever do come back, I need to give you all big hugs! ^^ <3

People who are adding me on MSN to yell about Roefl's demotion.. Please, don't bother. You don't know the whole story behind his demotion so please, don't go raging at me for it. I added my MSN on the page so people who want to keep in touch can. Not so I could be yelled at. T-T
Thanks <3
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Chaos Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Lmao. Well, Ele has decided to lie to me and make up false accusations against me and ban me for good. He tried to pull the whole "I talked to your ex" Which was all bull. xD
Otaku did the same thing. She started yelling at me, never let me explain and then blocked me. So looks like I'm not coming back guys. xD I've deleted FE for good. You guys have my MSN so I'll talk to you on there. ^^ Love you all. Thanks for the fun. It was awesome while it lasted. ^^ <3
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 2:16 am

.. wow. Fallen Evolution's just becoming stupid. Grace, and Matt, false accusations = retarded. ._.

I'll talk to you on MSN, when I'm on, Chaos.

I can honestly say I believe you're sorry for what you've done, I know I would be, but the fact that Matt and Grace actually did that is just pathetic. "o zomg i liek tlkd 2 ur ex" BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Get a mother fuckin' grip. xD

Am I off topic? kind of just typing randomly now. ;o
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 am

Xray wrote:.. wow. Fallen Evolution's just becoming stupid. Grace, and Matt, false accusations = retarded. ._.

I can honestly say I believe you're sorry for what you've done, I know I would be, but the fact that Matt and Grace actually did that is just pathetic. "o zomg i liek tlkd 2 ur ex" BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I think its more Matt then anybody. Grace is a nice girl who just doesn't want to anger him in anyway. Matt is really losing a lot of his good players and pixelers. He needs to go back to how FE was.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Xray wrote:.. wow. Fallen Evolution's just becoming stupid. Grace, and Matt, false accusations = retarded. ._.

I think its more Matt then anybody. Grace is a nice girl who just doesn't want to anger him in anyway. Matt is really losing a lot of his good players and pixelers. He needs to go back to how FE was.

Grace banned her, and Matt doesn't want to unban.
It's both of them.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 am

Stava wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Grace banned her, and Matt doesn't want to unban.
It's both of them.

I said its mostly matt.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am

Miss Chaos wrote:Lmao. Well, Ele has decided to lie to me and make up false accusations against me and ban me for good. He tried to pull the whole "I talked to your ex" Which was all bull. xD
Otaku did the same thing. She started yelling at me, never let me explain and then blocked me. So looks like I'm not coming back guys. xD I've deleted FE for good. You guys have my MSN so I'll talk to you on there. ^^ Love you all. Thanks for the fun. It was awesome while it lasted. ^^ <3

Lmao? You lied to me. You told me you wouldn't tell anyone what we discussed last night, then you immediately told someone.. Rolling Eyes

Not to mention, but this is the second time you've fucked me over.

I don't know what Matt did, but I did not falsely accuse you of anything.

Topic locked.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottD Mon May 31, 2010 7:19 am

I'd just like to add when I asked if anyone wanted to confess you asked if we knew who did it on global and never confessed until I silently jailed you.

ScottD
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down