Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrevil - Harassment

+2
Thiamor
Xray
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mrevil - Harassment Empty Mrevil - Harassment

Post  Xray Sun May 30, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm sorry, but this is all I got out of what he was saying, he was calling Badgurly a slut, and other things, too. I'm not going to take people insulting my family, insulting my friends, anymore. -.-

Mrevil - Harassment 2n8x34g
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Mrevil - Harassment Empty Re: Mrevil - Harassment

Post  Thiamor Sun May 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Xray wrote:I'm sorry, but this is all I got out of what he was saying, he was calling Badgurly a slut, and other things, too. I'm not going to take people insulting my family, insulting my friends, anymore. -.-

Mrevil - Harassment 2n8x34g

Well not much they can do about it due to all the talking is from him, and, it doesn't show who it is directed towards. It only shows him talking. It could be about a random person, friend he knew, celebrity and so on. Your screen-shot lacks the proper evidence; it shows what he was saying, but not who he was saying it towards. You're only saying that he was harassing Badgurly, but it doesn't show it. Whereas if it showed it and the others you said, then it would be sufficient enough to help you.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

I really don't like you replying to me, you have never said anything positive, you always have a negative attitude when coming in to topics. Yes, he was calling Badgurly a slut, he was also making fun of my family, too. It's directed towards me, do I have to get Badgurly in here to tell you that, too? my god..
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Xray wrote:I really don't like you replying to me, you have never said anything positive, you always have a negative attitude when coming in to topics. Yes, he was calling Badgurly a slut, he was also making fun of my family, too. It's directed towards me, do I have to get Badgurly in here to tell you that, too? my god..

You should try to look on the brighter side of my posts. What I meant is that it doesn't say him even going anywhere near close to saying "Damis is this" and "Badgurly is that" and so on and so forth; as in it only shows him calling someone gay and such, but not who. In most cases an Admin will say the very same thing. Also more or less, the Admin won't take 'he said she said' as a valid form of proof. So by pulling her in (as back-up) may seem smart to you, it isn't really the correct way to go about it.

All I'm saying is you need a Screen-shot showing that they directed it at you directly, if you understand what I'm saying.

I've seen this far too many times and Screen-shots have to have every last detail proving what they're saying, and to whom they're directing it towards. It shows what they said, but not to who. Also since it wasn't in PM's, but on the Local Window Chat (o whatever it's called) it cannot really be proven it was said about anyone in-particular on the game. Without it actually showing who it was said about, it leaves a lot to the imagination; as in they could, Admins and players viewing this, could think that they were talking about a real-life friend, or some one they hate in life, or anyone outside of FE. That is one major reason Admins are so tough on accepting Screen-shots.

It's like trying to show a picture in court of a guy (and just of the guy), and saying that he robbed you. But without proof of him robbing you, they have to throw out that evidence because it's irrelevant to the case.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 2:16 am

Xray wrote:I really don't like you replying to me, you have never said anything positive, you always have a negative attitude when coming in to topics. Yes, he was calling Badgurly a slut, he was also making fun of my family, too. It's directed towards me, do I have to get Badgurly in here to tell you that, too? my god..

THANK YOU~
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 2:17 am

Well, you complete and utter mother fucking idiot, if I'm the only one who replied in that screen shot, or was talking, it's obvious it was directed at me what he just said. Why don't you try thinking your thick fucking skull you cock sucking moron. Don't post in my topics. <3333
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 2:26 am

Xray wrote:Well, you complete and utter mother fucking idiot, if I'm the only one who replied in that screen shot, or was talking, it's obvious it was directed at me what he just said. Why don't you try thinking your thick fucking skull you cock sucking moron. Don't post in my topics. <3333

iloveyou<3
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 2:46 am

Thank you, thank you. I'm getting pissed off at him. He has never EVER said one positive thing, he tries to pretend he's cool by posting negative comments. Well, he can go suck a 47 inch cock and ride a 37 foot pole. >_>
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 3:55 am

Xray wrote:Thank you, thank you. I'm getting pissed off at him. He has never EVER said one positive thing, he tries to pretend he's cool by posting negative comments. Well, he can go suck a 47 inch cock and ride a 37 foot pole. >_>

I know right?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 4:09 am

Yes, indeed. Smile
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 4:21 am

Xray wrote:Well, you complete and utter mother fucking idiot, if I'm the only one who replied in that screen shot, or was talking, it's obvious it was directed at me what he just said. Why don't you try thinking your thick fucking skull you cock sucking moron. Don't post in my topics. <3333

Who was harrasing who again?
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 am

Mrevil was harassing me, okay.

And I said that to Thiamor because he's always harassing me in his posts, so he deserved it. >_>

+ it's only harassment if you're told to stop. I told Mrevil to stop several times, and then I got fed up.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 am

Xray wrote:Mrevil was harassing me, okay.

And I said that to Thiamor because he's always harassing me in his posts, so he deserved it. >_>

+ it's only harassment if you're told to stop. I told Mrevil to stop several times, and then I got fed up.

Okay, thiamor was only stating that the evidence wasnt enough to do something about it.
Maybe it did look like it was negative or an "attack" towards you, but Thiamor is/was right about the screenshot.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon May 31, 2010 6:10 am

roefl wrote:
Xray wrote:Mrevil was harassing me, okay.

Okay, thiamor was only stating that the evidence wasnt enough to do something about it.
Maybe it did look like it was negative or an "attack" towards you, but Thiamor is/was right about the screenshot.

That is what I was trying to say, and, it may seem like an attack, but it really isn't. I guess how I type can go either way with someone.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 am

I specifically told you not to post in my topics, I do not like you and don't care for what you have to say.

May seem like an attack? Suspect

All the content in which you post is directly negative, no positive content is posted through you. And Roefl, it's clear as (no swearing) who it's directed at. >.>
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 am

Xray wrote:I specifically told you not to post in my topics, I do not like you and don't care for what you have to say.

All the content in which you post is directly negative, no positive content is posted through you. And Roefl, it's clear as (no swearing) who it's directed at. >.>

You're starting to act very immature.

Public forum is public forum is public forum.

So therefore it doesn't matter how you specifically tell me not to post in your topics. I was trying to help out in a tiny bit by saying there isn't enough evidence in that one screen-shot. More evidence is/was needed. You saying what you did in it doesn't show who the HELL it was directed at and you saying otherwise isn't going to change that.

Also with you not liking me, I could care less. You not caring for what I say, I care less about, too. It's all true what I'm saying, so you not caring for it doesn't matter at-all.

As I said, you're seeing what you want to see. Others don't care about how I post, and some actually take to mind what I say. So, if others don't care, and, some others like it, you saying how it directly is negative isn't going to prove one damn thing. You thinking how negative it is isn't really going to help it be true. You're way too emotional.

Meh, who knows. Brain hemorrhage much?
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 am

Thiamor wrote:
Xray wrote:I specifically told you not to post in my topics, I do not like you and don't care for what you have to say.

You're starting to act very immature.

Public forum is public forum is public forum.

So therefore it doesn't matter how you specifically tell me not to post in your topics. I was trying to help out in a tiny bit by saying there isn't enough evidence in that one screen-shot. More evidence is/was needed. You saying what you did in it doesn't show who the HELL it was directed at and you saying otherwise isn't going to change that.

Also with you not liking me, I could care less. You not caring for what I say, I care less about, too. It's all true what I'm saying, so you not caring for it doesn't matter at-all.

As I said, you're seeing what you want to see. Others don't care about how I post, and some actually take to mind what I say. So, if others don't care, and, some others like it, you saying how it directly is negative isn't going to prove one damn thing. You thinking how negative it is isn't really going to help it be true. You're way too emotional.

Meh, who knows. Brain hemorrhage much?

No your trying to annoy him. Stop
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 am

Mr Nova, Xray, Thiamor, you should like make a topic where you 3 will argue.. Very Happy Twisted Evil Wink
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 am

Stava wrote:Mr Nova, Xray, Thiamor, you should like make a topic where you 3 will argue.. Very Happy Twisted Evil Wink

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Stava wrote:Mr Nova, Xray, Thiamor, you should like make a topic where you 3 will argue.. Very Happy Twisted Evil Wink

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

Oops sorry, it was a typo No
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am

Ms.Nova wrote:

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

rocco.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am

Stava wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

Oops sorry, it was a typo No

You are forgiven cuz you art talented at art
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 am

roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

rocco.

Your still on that?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

rocco.

Your still on that?

I am, then explain the reason you cannot loggon Fallen Evolution.
And on the same account have the name "rocco"
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 am

roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Mrs.Nova* (no swearing)

rocco.

Your still on that?

I am, then explain the reason you cannot loggon Fallen Evolution.
And on the same account have the name "rocco"

1. I use Rocco's computer/
2. My account was banned because of you
3. Yes because he was transferring everything over to my account because he was planning on quiting. Combat was going to be coming over also,
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down