Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accounts Wiped.

+6
stewoX
Lexie
roefl
PigDawg
Xray
Ms.Nova
10 posters

Go down

Accounts Wiped. Empty Accounts Wiped.

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 2:32 am

So i noticed a couple of accounts on the forums were wiped. Sniper, Pubes, Joey(why?) Whats up with this?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Accounts Wiped. Empty Re: Accounts Wiped.

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 am

Joey for fucking with the forums. (I believe he shut them down for a few days or so)
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  PigDawg Mon May 31, 2010 3:31 am

Xray wrote:Joey for fucking with the forums. (I believe he shut them down for a few days or so)

You believe wrong :\

But he was spamming the forums, thats why he got wiped/banned/some sort of punishment.
PigDawg
PigDawg
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Mon May 31, 2010 3:33 am

PigDawg wrote:
Xray wrote:Joey for fucking with the forums. (I believe he shut them down for a few days or so)

But he was spamming the forums, thats why he got wiped/banned/some sort of punishment.

Yush, and forums was down for like 13 hours.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Mon May 31, 2010 3:54 am

Oh thats nice. Joey must hate FE.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 am

[quote="PigDawg"]

But he was spamming the forums, thats why he got wiped/banned/some sort of punishment.olor=red]Oh, sorry, I heard wrong then. People were saying he hacked and shut down the forums for almost a week. o.o, I mean, I was off for that whole week, but I came back and heard it. :p
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 pm

[quote="Xray"]
PigDawg wrote:

But he was spamming the forums, thats why he got wiped/banned/some sort of punishment.olor=red]Oh, sorry, I heard wrong then. People were saying he hacked and shut down the forums for almost a week. o.o, I mean, I was off for that whole week, but I came back and heard it. :p

Oh and he didn't just do that because he felt like it. He did it because Ele censored his suggestion (like a dictatorship).
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  stewoX Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 am

i got banned for stating my suggestions on the gold wipe its gay cuz now you have to watch out for what you say on the forums like right now eles gonna see this and be like rawr /ban no free speech 4u Sad

stewoX
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 am

Are you serious? you got banned for stating your opinion? is it a permanent ban or a temporary ban, in my opinion it should only be a temporary. ;-;
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  stewoX Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:17 am

Xray wrote:Are you serious? you got banned for stating your opinion? is it a permanent ban or a temporary ban, in my opinion it should only be a temporary. ;-;
im talking about my forum account D: not my fe account and its banned untill 2038 for the reason -goodbai

stewoX
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 am

stewoX wrote:
Xray wrote:Are you serious? you got banned for stating your opinion? is it a permanent ban or a temporary ban, in my opinion it should only be a temporary. ;-;
im talking about my forum account D: not my fe account and its banned untill 2038 for the reason -goodbai

wow... Things in FE are getting messed up by the second...

I think I'm risking it saying that

Rolling Eyes
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

Demons wrote:
stewoX wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You will be banned tomorrow
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Demons wrote:
stewoX wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You will be banned tomorrow

Haha, shhhh. Razz Still the server itself is good. But idk about the forum bounce
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 pm

stewoX wrote:i got banned for stating my suggestions on the gold wipe its gay cuz now you have to watch out for what you say on the forums like right now eles gonna see this and be like rawr /ban no free speech 4u Sad

Ele didn't ban your forum account for that.. Rolling Eyes We don't run a dictatorship here.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Otakulove wrote:
stewoX wrote:i got banned for stating my suggestions on the gold wipe its gay cuz now you have to watch out for what you say on the forums like right now eles gonna see this and be like rawr /ban no free speech 4u Sad

Ele didn't ban your forum account for that.. Rolling Eyes We don't run a dictatorship here.

Are you serious? No one speaks what they feel because you guys will punish them for it.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Otakulove Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Otakulove wrote:

Are you serious? No one speaks what they feel because you guys will punish them for it.

There's a big difference between constructive criticism and slander/nonconstructive criticism. I've only punished people for the latter.
Otakulove
Otakulove
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Dirndl Dress (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Otakulove wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Otakulove wrote:

There's a big difference between constructive criticism and slander/nonconstructive criticism. I've only punished people for the latter.

I speak what I feel and have yet to be punished, so I'll go with Otaku on this one.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Otakulove wrote:

I speak what I feel and have yet to be punished, so I'll go with Otaku on this one.

You don't speak how you feel about the game. You criticize peoples actions. Go up to Ele and tell him what he is doing wrong i bet you will be punished
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Otakulove wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Otakulove wrote:

You don't speak how you feel about the game. You criticize peoples actions. Go up to Ele and tell him what he is doing wrong i bet you will be punished

Alright, listen to this, then.

I bet if I actually cared about what he is doing to his game enough to bring me to the point to talk to him like that, I bet I could have him listen. Listen, not accept it. You have to know how to talk to someone without rage for them to even decide to listen to you. (one reason Xray doesn't listen to what I say. I've raged..meh) I'm not stupid enough to go right out and say "HAIZ, ELE, you're doing everything wrong and you should do this and that and this better!"

A lot of people banned for what they said have surely said things disrespectfully and wrong. If you want something to be done, you give the person who can make it happen the respect he/ or she is wanting.

You (example) cannot go and tell him off for doing something in a way that you dislike and get punished for it and ask "Why?" when the reason is right there. Telling him off. I respect Ele. But I also don't really talk to him much anyway.

If you disagree with something, I'm sure he won't mind at all if you bring it up, but just as long as you bring it up in a way that he likes, Otaku likes and everyone else likes, as-well. From what I've been able to tell, it's hard to talk about something that is a strong issue (If it'll cause any amount of drama) and have him like it in a way. Like during the Gold Wipe. It was a strong enough issue that if was discussed, it would have gained followers of both sides, enough to cause a war of arguments and disagreements.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Elevations Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Topic locked we don't need another argument or flame session about how i run the game and what Thiamor said is correct. If you want to come to me with a problem throwing insults at me and saying I'm doing it wrong does not fix anything.

And I'm not going to bother fixing what ever the problem is if you are going to yell

"Ele you screwed FE up, Ele this and this is wrong, you're a shit/fail owner, blah blah blah, my account was wiped and lost this is your fault, blah blah,"

"I was banned for stating an opinion" But really it wasn't an opinion it was criticism and negative comments. We are trying to keep a positive forum meaning we don't need everyone starting these topics.

"THE TRUTH" as every one likes to call it.

And then start these ridiculous topics like you all get to vote on me banning someone or something.

Like one half of will say yeah he should be banned and the other half says no? there is no vote its my decision if i want to delete a topic there is perfect reason behind it i don't go around deleting topics for dictatorship like joey and important would say. I delete topics i think are not needed in this forum are of "No use" to it but trouble. I am not stopping your opinion or free'DUM OF SPEECH''' as you want to call it I'm stopping you from making this forum a negative place.

Sometimes your opinions go above opinions and turn into disgusting, abusive, insulting, Harassing, derogatory comments that are not only directed at me but the entire staff team. I do not appreciate this and I'm sure if you had an entire forum fulled with this many users and owned it you wouldn't appreciate people rebelling at you because they believed you did something wrong or your incapable of making decisions.
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down