Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am i banned?

+7
Vampire
Rykleos
roefl
Xray
Holly.....
Otakulove
Ms.Nova
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why am i banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why am i banned?

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 am

Well if it is Rocco, then it is. If it isn't, then it isn't.

No need for you all to get so tied up on it and angry over it being said. None of us can truly know either way.

If you believe it is Rocco, then good for you.

If you don't, good for you.

As of now it's all based on personal opinions.

Until further proof is given to justify either case, then all we can do is think to ourselves, and enjoy what time we have on this game and forum. It won't be around forever.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:
Xray wrote:M(r)s. Nova shows no similarities, I can guarantee she is a relative. Maybe Rocco made her password, and wrote it down for her.

I would like you all to prove she is Rocco before saying so.

Newb117 is Rocco, there is already proof for that.

Let's say im like 95% sure it is rocco, so there Is a possibility he/she isnt.
First of all their IP is similar, just take a look at the forum posts. i use him computer
Also on mrs.Nova's Loggin account (for in game) she has the account: Nova and Rocco. He was switching both the characters Combat and Rocco to my account because he was going to be leaving FE.
Rocco's loggin username is xxxxxx and nova's is xxxxxx+D ( I put in those x's because Im probably not allowed to write the name. but rocco's and nova's user is quite alike as you can see). Rocco gave me the account i didn't make it
Also they both seem to have a personal grudge towards thiamor. Me and Rocco hate Thiamor for our own separate reasons. You act like he only pisses off certain people.
Another thing, I noticed how rocco gave away his info and nova's info to someone. He owns the account i cannot control what he does with it.

All these things = 95% of my suspicion.
I just answered your suspision

you use rocco's pc
You live in rocco's house
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Xray, did I win? I was just saying what I was thinking and I also said I wasnt 100% sure.
By the way I still believe he/she is rocco.

I know for a FACT it's him because,
While "she" is on Forums, Rocco's on MSN & Facebook.
and he still replies to me, even while "she" is still talking on forums.

The only reason "She" doesn't act like Rocco is because "she" knows that Grace and everyone else can easily tell who it is.

If you're Rocco's cousin, then I want a picture of you and Zach together, and if you can't prove that, well then Sorry.
Oh and you'll need a sign saying "I'm MS.NOVA" so I know Zach isn't taking it from a facebook picture. :]

@Vampire

I don't know if you noticed but he leaves his facebook and msn open almost 24hrs a day.
I don't know if you noticed but he doesn't have pictures on his facebook. He doesn't own a camera (neither do i) and he can't scan it into the Computer. He isn't aloud to have a facebook. Non of you guys have 100% solid proof that I'm him (which i'm not) so stop trying to accuse me before you have 100% solid evidence.

Well, you don't have 100% Solid proof you're really his cousin either.
He has a webcam, so go on it.
If you're on his computer right now, Tell him to go on MSN, and go on webcam with both of you.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 am

Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:
Xray wrote:M(r)s. Nova shows no similarities, I can guarantee she is a relative. Maybe Rocco made her password, and wrote it down for her.

First of all their IP is similar, just take a look at the forum posts. i use him computer
Also on mrs.Nova's Loggin account (for in game) she has the account: Nova and Rocco. He was switching both the characters Combat and Rocco to my account because he was going to be leaving FE.
Rocco's loggin username is xxxxxx and nova's is xxxxxx+D ( I put in those x's because Im probably not allowed to write the name. but rocco's and nova's user is quite alike as you can see). Rocco gave me the account i didn't make it
Also they both seem to have a personal grudge towards thiamor. Me and Rocco hate Thiamor for our own separate reasons. You act like he only pisses off certain people.
Another thing, I noticed how rocco gave away his info and nova's info to someone. He owns the account i cannot control what he does with it.

you use rocco's pc
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Xray, did I win? I was just saying what I was thinking and I also said I wasnt 100% sure.

The only reason "She" doesn't act like Rocco is because "she" knows that Grace and everyone else can easily tell who it is.

If you're Rocco's cousin, then I want a picture of you and Zach together, and if you can't prove that, well then Sorry.
Oh and you'll need a sign saying "I'm MS.NOVA" so I know Zach isn't taking it from a facebook picture. :]

@Vampire

I don't know if you noticed but he leaves his facebook and msn open almost 24hrs a day.
I don't know if you noticed but he doesn't have pictures on his facebook. He doesn't own a camera (neither do i) and he can't scan it into the Computer. He isn't aloud to have a facebook. Non of you guys have 100% solid proof that I'm him (which i'm not) so stop trying to accuse me before you have 100% solid evidence.

If you're on his computer right now, Tell him to go on MSN, and go on webcam with both of you.

Yeah, Remember before he was banned he said he got his computer wiped? He lost the webcam disk. He is going to be buying a new one soon so we can jump on then k?
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:

you use rocco's pc
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Vampire

Yeah, Remember before he was banned he said he got his computer wiped? He lost the webcam disk. He is going to be buying a new one soon so we can jump on then k?

Alright, Can't wait.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 am

Google the program used for the Web-Cam, then download. You just need to type in what it is, and find the correct file. I've done it with every Web-Cam I've owned. I'm sure you can, too.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 am

Thiamor wrote:Google the program used for the Web-Cam, then download. You just need to type in what it is, and find the correct file. I've done it with every Web-Cam I've owned. I'm sure you can, too.

Yeah.
Kgo, do it.

Very Happy
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am

Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:

you use rocco's pc
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Vampire

Alright, Can't wait.

Same here.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:06 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:

you use rocco's pc
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Vampire

Alright, Can't wait.

Same here.

Ignoring what Thiamor said?

Well go and download the file to get the webcam working.
kgo.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 am

Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
roefl wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
roefl wrote:

you use rocco's pc
you eat rocco's food
you breathe rocco's air
you sleep in rocco's bed

@Vampire

Alright, Can't wait.

Same here.

Ignoring what Thiamor said?

Well go and download the file to get the webcam working.
kgo.

Thiamor said something? The webcam he has needa disk which is why he has a to buy a whole new one. I'll read what thiamor said
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:10 am

Thiamor wrote:Google the program used for the Web-Cam, then download. You just need to type in what it is, and find the correct file. I've done it with every Web-Cam I've owned. I'm sure you can, too.

Okay i'll try. I'm sure that if it doesn't work she can wait 3 days
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 am

All Web-Cams have a site where you can go and download the start-up/ installation file for the specific Web-Cam being used. This is so you don't have to constantly buy a new disk if you lose it or it is destroyed in some way or the other.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am

Thiamor wrote:All Web-Cams have a site where you can go and download the start-up/ installation file for the specific Web-Cam being used. This is so you don't have to constantly buy a new disk if you lose it or it is destroyed in some way or the other.

That doesn't always mean i'll find one. I'm not going to spend 20minutes trying to find a link to please someone over a pixel game. If i find it cool but if i don't i don't
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:All Web-Cams have a site where you can go and download the start-up/ installation file for the specific Web-Cam being used. This is so you don't have to constantly buy a new disk if you lose it or it is destroyed in some way or the other.

That doesn't always mean i'll find one. I'm not going to spend 20minutes trying to find a link to please someone over a pixel game. If i find it cool but if i don't i don't

Yeah, understandable.

But just remember this. If you can find it, Google this:

The Name of the Web-Cam, and the Serial Number and place, somewhere, ' free installation program'.

It should have the Serial Number somewhere on the Web-Cam itself.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Yeah, understandable.

The Name of the Web-Cam, and the Serial Number and place, somewhere, ' free installation program'.

No serial Number. It was just a cheap cam
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Yeah, understandable.

Ah, then just Google the name, leave out the Serial Number part, then, and add the rest that I said.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:

Yeah, understandable.

Ah, then just Google the name, leave out the Serial Number part, then, and add the rest that I said.

Okay
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger<3 Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 am

look here miss nova cough cough ROCCCO You told me ages ago you were rocco So dun lie You were a good kid ages ago but you have turned into a cock sucker sorry to say
Tigger<3
Tigger<3
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Trench Coat (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am

Skinnyjeans. wrote:look here miss nova cough cough ROCCCO You told me ages ago you were rocco So dun lie You were a good kid ages ago but you have turned into a cock sucker sorry to say

Did you just HAVE to come in here and say that? We all finally just got along and came to a conclusion as to what to do and as to why to do as such. Being rude and randomly posting on it is by far a rude attempt at attacking them. We cannot tell for sure who Nova is. That is why we came up with the Web-Cam plan and why I explained to Nova what to do next, in steps, to get the Web-Cam working.

This was way over-the-line and way uncalled for. "Sorry to say."
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 am

Thiamor wrote:
Skinnyjeans. wrote:look here miss nova cough cough ROCCCO You told me ages ago you were rocco So dun lie You were a good kid ages ago but you have turned into a cock sucker sorry to say

Did you just HAVE to come in here and say that? We all finally just got along and came to a conclusion as to what to do and as to why to do as such. Being rude and randomly posting on it is by far a rude attempt at attacking them. We cannot tell for sure who Nova is. That is why we came up with the Web-Cam plan and why I explained to Nova what to do next, in steps, to get the Web-Cam working.

This was way over-the-line and way uncalled for. "Sorry to say."

I don't even know her. I just know shes some (no swearing) with anger issues who loves toilets. I've never even spoken to her so she can stop blabbing.
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2