Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Forum Suggestion Empty Forum Suggestion

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 am

I think that we should be able to set our text size/color so that its like that by default. So it doesn't have to be changed once we post
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion Empty Re: Forum Suggestion

Post  Thiamor Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:I think that we should be able to set our text size/color so that its like that by default. So it doesn't have to be changed once we post

I like the idea, but, I don't think it's possible. There is only so much that Ele can do to this site. The thing he used to make it with has options that even he cannot completely change. I use the same thing. Darkbb. He just payed so that he can now have a custom URL/ Domain. I don't think he can have it where it lets each individual member have a different default color.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:I think that we should be able to set our text size/color so that its like that by default. So it doesn't have to be changed once we post

I like the idea, but, I don't think it's possible. There is only so much that Ele can do to this site. The thing he used to make it with has options that even he cannot completely change. I use the same thing. Darkbb. He just payed so that he can now have a custom URL/ Domain. I don't think he can have it where it lets each individual member have a different default color.

That sucks i think its annoying having to change text and color each post
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Though now after thinking about it more, it might be possible. The site that hosts the Message Boards allows when building and editing it, an HTML Page builder. If he can make a page that can access the codes added on it, maybe he can.

Like add a thing on the posting options (align, bold, Underline) that says to pick your color, so you choose red, and then it access the commands and proper coding on the the page made to make all of your posts 'red' until you change it to a different color.

Chats do that a lot, to access another page so it can store the commands, and the archives, if I'm thinking corectly.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Thiamor wrote:
Ms.Nova wrote:
Thiamor wrote:

Though now after thinking about it more, it might be possible. The site that hosts the Message Boards allows when building and editing it, an HTML Page builder. If he can make a page that can access the codes added on it, maybe he can.

Like add a thing on the posting options (align, bold, Underline) that says to pick your color, so you choose red, and then it access the commands and proper coding on the the page made to make all of your posts 'red' until you change it to a different color.

Chats do that a lot, to access another page so it can store the commands, and the archives, if I'm thinking corectly.

yay bounce
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

It would be simple HTML coding. (Depending on whether or not you are able to do HTML coding, that is) I'll see if my mom can do this, she has been working with HTML since it came out. Razz
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Xray wrote:It would be simple HTML coding. (Depending on whether or not you are able to do HTML coding, that is) I'll see if my mom can do this, she has been working with HTML since it came out. Razz

Yay
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 pm

I'll talk to her before I go to bed in an hour or so.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Xray wrote:I'll talk to her before I go to bed in an hour or so.

Okay. It would be really cool if Matt or Grace did this.

Last edited by Ms.Nova on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah, well, I'll post whether she said she can or can't in the morning. I'm going soon.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content