Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay?

+9
JoshX
roefl
Whiskey
Demons
Thiamor
Badgurly
Rykleos
Ms.Nova
Xray
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should Damis Stay?..

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_lcap37%[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 11 ]
[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_lcap37%[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 11 ]
[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_lcap7%[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_lcap19%[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Empty [Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay?

Post  Xray Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am

I think I'm about to quit Fallen Evolution. I came back about 6 months ago hoping for a new start on FE. But all that has happened is drama, everybody fighting, everybody arguing and it's really fucking annoying.

So I've decided that I'm going to give up on all online games, stick to developing my own game, or helps others develop theirs. Today I have gotten in to so many fights, I have caused three players to quit because of my stupidity.

I really don't feel like staying here and bringing any more fighting in to the game so just wanted to tell everybody that I will probably, MAYBE be hosting an event tomorrow. I don't care if you can't make it, I don't care if you want me to wait another day because you can't make it that day this day, blah blah blah! It will be hosted when I want.

So, when and if the event if hosted I will be attempting to get one of the admins to announce it. If they cannot announce the event I will just talk on global about it.

I've been here since version 3 and almost nobody has been the least bit nice to me. Everybody seems to want me gone, so you may get your wish. -.-

Regards.

Last edited by Xray on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Empty Re: [Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay?

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 am

Xray wrote:I think I'm about to quit Fallen Evolution. I came back about 6 months ago hoping for a new start on FE. But all that has happened is drama, everybody fighting, everybody arguing and it's really fucking annoying.

So I've decided that I'm going to give up on all online games, stick to developing my own game, or helps others develop theirs. Today I have gotten in to so many fights, I have caused three players to quit because of my stupidity.

I really don't feel like staying here and bringing any more fighting in to the game so just wanted to tell everybody that I will probably, MAYBE be hosting an event tomorrow. I don't care if you can't make it, I don't care if you want me to wait another day because you can't make it that day this day, blah blah blah! It will be hosted when I want.

So, when and if the event if hosted I will be attempting to get one of the admins to announce it. If they cannot announce the event I will just talk on global about it.

I've been here since version 3 and almost nobody has been the least bit nice to me. Everybody seems to want me gone, so you may get your wish. -.-

Regards.

Xray i think you should make this decision for yourself not let other people decide. If you do decide to quit promise to stay on the forums? I think your right this game hasn't been nice to you. If you do plan on developing your own game you should quit because i'd love to join your game
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? Empty Re: [Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay?

Post  Rykleos Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:17 am

Whoever puts no is a faggot!
Rykleos
Rykleos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

I've got a game beginning to get developed. Take a look at my avatar. That's my game.
The reason I'm leaving it up to others is because I can't choose for myself. I won't quit if people want me to stay, I will quit if they don't want.

Tyler, you put no.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms.Nova Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:18 am

Rykleos wrote:Whoever puts no is a faggot!

I don't like you. No one should vote at all it should be his decision
Ms.Nova
Ms.Nova
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Ayane Dress (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 am

Who ever is saying he shouldn't stay is rude and disrespectful. Who cares if you don't like him, then don't talk to him. [Ignore button for a reason] He's a nice person and has every right to stay on this game as much as everyone else who plays it.
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rykleos Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

I put Who's Damis? He should stay!
Rykleos
Rykleos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am

We'll see. Anyway, I see I'm getting no's. That's good to see. As well are yes's.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 am

Quitting because of drama is one thing, but also because you 'started fights' and caused 3 people to quit is another. They quit on other reasons than whatever you may have thought you caused. I doubt you can make someone quit. You may cause them to think about it, but other than that I'm sure other things went into it.

It's easy to not pay any attention to drama that is coming form the net, mainly because you don't have to sit there taking it. You can log off, cool down and come back and ignore them. You can just flat-out ignore them and enjoy everything else.

This isn't real life, so therefore it isn't a person fighting with you face to face where you're sitting, taking it or whatever you personally do in a fight.

I see drama all of the time here on FE (forums and the game) and yet I know I can stop reading it when I want to and go on to do something else to cool me off.

You don't have to quit to stay out of the drama. Anyone who says they do fails at the Internet. That is one reason it annoys me to see people quitting a game that, earlier before, talked about how much that they loved it (FE) and want to help the server.

You can make your game and still play on other games. I make games. I am on here, and all over the net.

Drama on the net = words (text). Empty words, empty threats. Meaningless. Nothing in-between, and nothing inside or outside of the box. It is ONLY up to YOU whether you take what is said to mind, or you go on and do what you want to do.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:26 pm

I agree with Thiamor, stay Damis, I have never seen you argue with anyone when I'm online. Smile
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I see what you're getting at, Thiamor. But the reasons I am quitting are for more than drama, and the basic reasons that I'm not wanted.

Demons, I'm normally in the bank now, if you want to see me I will be in the bank #2 relic area. Most likely being dissed by a (no swearing) loads of people while I hang out with my friends.

Logging off solves nothing, Thiamor. The chances are I will come back later, they'll start up again, they'll make an alternative account, abuse me some more. I report, the don't get banned.

And really, I do have to quit to stay out of drama on here, and are you simply implying that me quitting means I win on the internet? me quitting has nothing to do with failing or succeeding in any way.

But seriously, the only way to stay out of drama is to quit, drama at school + drama on the internet = too much.

Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh, and those who are saying "no" on the poll. That's saying no to me staying, implying I should leave.

Those who are just saying it because they want a huge ass drop party tomorrow, please stop forward.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Xray wrote:I see what you're getting at, Thiamor. But the reasons I am quitting are for more than drama, and the basic reasons that I'm not wanted.

Demons, I'm normally in the bank now, if you want to see me I will be in the bank #2 relic area. Most likely being dissed by a (no swearing) loads of people while I hang out with my friends.

Logging off solves nothing, Thiamor. The chances are I will come back later, they'll start up again, they'll make an alternative account, abuse me some more. I report, the don't get banned.

And really, I do have to quit to stay out of drama on here, and are you simply implying that me quitting means I win on the internet? me quitting has nothing to do with failing or succeeding in any way.

But seriously, the only way to stay out of drama is to quit, drama at school + drama on the internet = too much.

How hard is it to ignore all that causes you drama? I'm not against that part of the Ignore feature. Only against it when serious rules are broken and yet they click the ignore feature and the person moves on to someone else.

Drama can be easily ignored. How can you sit there and tell me you're taking net drama seriously? That is the goal of a troll (in ways), and, flamer I'm guessing (in ways). People messing with you are doing it so you do just what you're doing.

Complaining and leaving. This is a small bit of complaining if you make a topic about leaving and it describes that one reason is the drama. It implies you're complaining that you're in the drama. In a small way.

It is, sorry, pathetic if you are affected by it. This isn't life, so how does it affect you? Also counting this along with drama at your school is sad. It's stupid to count real life issues along with anything on the net. The net isn't going ot affect your life, so why act like it is doing that?

You shouldn't just up and leave the game over that. You got other reasons, but I'm not getting into that.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Xray wrote:Oh, and those who are saying "no" on the poll. That's saying no to me staying, implying I should leave.

Those who are just saying it because they want a huge ass drop party tomorrow, please stop forward.

wow really? thats what no is for? then i messed up, how do i change it?
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiskey Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 pm

i'm online often and i saw you but i dont know you o.o i think you should stay, im friendly to all ppls ^^
Whiskey
Whiskey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:11 am

Shouldn't you decide that for urself o.0?
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

roefl wrote:Shouldn't you decide that for urself o.0?

He discussed that earlier in the topic Razz
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 am

I want to get on right now, I have a few people I need to talk to before verifying my quitting/staying.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am

Xray wrote:I see what you're getting at, Thiamor. But the reasons I am quitting are for more than drama, and the basic reasons that I'm not wanted.

I think this sums up if you want to stay or not (lol). Hey! You answered your own question...

Although it'd be bad if you left. :/
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 am

[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? 11qr6ki

So, did I really uninstall it, or is this a different computer?

Why would it be bad, Josh? o:
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

Xray wrote:[Damis] Should he quit? Poll = Should Damis Stay? 11qr6ki

So, did I really uninstall it, or is this a different computer?

Why would it be bad, Josh? o:

Because losing a player isn't cool.

But I have a feeling you don't want to quit.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am

Losing a player's not cool no, losing old players is especially not cool.

I do want to quit, but I'm leaving it up to other people. There's three important friends that matter on Fallen Evolution; Badgurly, Kisa, and Rykleos. Their opinions matter, as well do others but these three are my best friends. c:
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Xray wrote:Losing a player's not cool no, losing old players is especially not cool.

I do want to quit, but I'm leaving it up to other people. There's three important friends that matter on Fallen Evolution; Badgurly, Kisa, and Rykleos. Their opinions matter, as well do others but these three are my best friends. c:

AWEEE!!!! <3 STAY ^^ Or ill be sad :<
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Badgurly wrote:
Xray wrote:Losing a player's not cool no, losing old players is especially not cool.

D:! fine. I guess I'll stay. I love you Suspect
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Xray wrote:
Badgurly wrote:

D:! fine. I guess I'll stay. I love you Suspect

YAY WOOOOO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -claps- I must say I know how to keep people around! <3 thx for staying ^^
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next