Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This place has hit rock bottom

+16
Lexie
NeroDevil
Elevations
Heretic
Kinriku
Sensation
Thiamor
Gitsie
roefl
͋ ͋⃡Qwerf⃡ ͋ ͋
iNaomi
Sniper
Demons
Xray
Otakulove
Ocelot
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This place has hit rock bottom - Page 3 Empty Re: This place has hit rock bottom

Post  Elevations Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Thiamor wrote:I'll not agree with anyone on here, because trying to side with any one side would cause more fights.

But, all feedback should be welcome, more-so because it makes for more growing room for the game and the players.

What I think needs to be done is for Ele to make a forum for nothing but 'Fallen Evolutionary Feedback'.

With that made, you can go through the Feedback that you like, Ele, and post on it. You could also easily skip the one's that feel negative and then if no one reads it, then no harm done :p
Now, if that is made, then it'd be like the Suggestion Forum, but it would be based on more specific things rather than suggesting things to be added or taken away. It'd be more of an opinion based Forum. But we'd need to have it based around Freedom of Speech, but have it based on rules so that they cannot harass players or the game itself. But have it where you need it to be only constructive criticism and mature opinions.

This is not feedback

Feedback would be the Suggestions/ideas Forum which has been made this moron who made the topic. Has posted it in general discussion where you post about main things in the game like events, Help, and non discriminating topics such as how many items are in the game, Donations or something you cant find a category for but is related to the game.

This is just negative, discriminating Comments and you can clearly see that

and i don't want any discriminative comments on my forums I'm not making that category for negative opinions either.

Saying the game is crap, admins are rude and useless is not a suggestion at all. its not suggesting for new admins its a put down and it clearly states that its discriminating this server and community.
Elevations
Elevations
Owner

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

https://www.fallen-ev0lution.com

Back to top Go down

This place has hit rock bottom - Page 3 Empty Re: This place has hit rock bottom

Post  Icey Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 am

I agree that most of the community is rude because you are judged as a person by how rich you are or what level you are, but I guess it is that way in most games. I disagree that admins are rude, every admin I've spoken to has been reasonable and polite.
Icey
Icey
Warrior

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  cursedangel Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 am

ok i may agree with the players being a bid rude but the admins are awsome sure they dont get on at times cuz im sure most of them are out pixeling or mapping 2 make this server amazing 4 u guys so dont complayne that there never on to me i love this server and i will always do so and iv never realy complained about it so guys just stop fighting and get over it cuz fighting isnt gona do anything Smile
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Heretic Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 am

This place has hit rock bottom

Heretic
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 am

Icey wrote:I disagree that admins are rude, every admin I've spoken to has been reasonable and polite.

They aren't rude at all, they just need to do they're job. =]
My suggestion: Make them do thier job, or get new admins.
Reaper
Reaper
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Fallen Dragon Blade Fallen Dragon Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3