Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice/my opinion on how to get more people on Fallen.

Go down

Advice/my opinion on how to get more people on Fallen. Empty Advice/my opinion on how to get more people on Fallen.

Post  JoshX Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

All right, since we are losing people almost everyday I have a suggestion on how to make Fallen-evolution rise.

#1 - Less harsh punishments (Devil said this) - I have noticed admins ban people without giving them ANY warning. This shouldn't be accepted because people can be new to the server/forget about the rules. We, as humans, aren't perfect.

#2 - Have more events - People get bored constantly killing the same monster, trying to buy and sell when they can't even sell or buy anything, since no people are on. Admins, in my opinion, should get active with the events. Even if it's for 50k, it helps the community work together, thrive, and grow.

#3 - Admins should be more active with the community - Some admins only hang out with admins, in my opinion, and not with the people too much. I think they should talk to people more on global and see the daily lives of the people and try to connect.

#4 - Advertise on main - If Fallen-evolution wants to grow, people need to advertise. This can be a fun group thing. An admin can simply do "@does anyone want to advertise for fallen-evolution with me on main?" Then have fun on main.

#5 - Help new players that come - Important has said this time and time again and it is true. This doesn't mean you give them gold, clothes, or anything of the like. You simply give them advice, what they should do on what level, what they should wear on that level, where the best training places are.

Anyone tl;dr? Just read the words in between the hyphens.
If anyone has more to add/disagree/agree, post. It's to better the server.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Advice/my opinion on how to get more people on Fallen. Empty Re: Advice/my opinion on how to get more people on Fallen.

Post  JoshX Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Well I think ONE warning is good... and if they neglect, then jail/wall them or how severe they are. But the whole point is to KEEP people on this server.

And to be honest Wario/waluigi/someone else quit today. That's 3 less players on FE. So we can't just wait around waiting for 10-15 people to come, then do an event. We're going to keep losing players the longer we wait. It can be small events, but just something that will show that this server is enjoyable and something to look forward to.
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down