Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random pixeling xD

2 posters

Go down

Random pixeling xD Empty Random pixeling xD

Post  Miss Chaos Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Well.. In the good old days of Main and Test I grew bored... xD So, without even knowing what I was doing I just opened up a eo screenshot and started to draw and recolor things. So these are some things I recolored and drew. I didn't take the time to like cut them down and stuff so I hope I don't get my butt kicked xP

This was my VERY VERY first pixel I ever did xD It was of my friend Kan. I turned her into an angel Razz I had no idea how to draw wings so I just.. Winged it.. XDD!
Random pixeling xD Angleofeo

After I made Kan into an angel and loved it I decided to try to make myself into one xD
Random pixeling xD AngleMissy

This was of me and a friend. I wanted to make us into admins. This was before wings even exsisted in EO. Well on main anyway lol. So I used the wings that I drew on Kan xP
Random pixeling xD Admins

So.. I got REALLY bored one day and just decided to remake a frella. This was the first time I tried to actually shade and use different colors. As you can see.. It failed xD
Random pixeling xD PinkFrella

I wanted to make a weapon too, but I tried idk how many times and failed horribly. So I just recolored a Dark Blade purple and called it "Purple Blazer" xD
Random pixeling xD PurpleBlazer

Well.. This one had a story behind it but I wont mention it.. xD This is an armor I tried to make by just drawing on my character lol. It looks pretty slutty.. xD
Random pixeling xD Smexy2
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Random pixeling xD Empty Re: Random pixeling xD

Post  cursedangel Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am

nice work i like the guy with the wings =D
cursedangel
cursedangel
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Chaos Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 am

Gee... Thanks Sniper. XD Well yes.. They kind of do look like leaves.. But it was my first wings and I had like no idea what I was doing in my own defence.. xD
Miss Chaos
Miss Chaos
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down